[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any ways to gain muscle without weights?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (92KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
92KB, 809x1200px
Are there any ways to gain muscle without weights?
>>
>>41664234
Force yourself to constantly have seizures.
>>
if we're being obtuse, no

But yeah. You've got mass. Muscle gain is caused by muscle fatigue. Do shit like pullups and pushups and eat well.
>>
File: d_832.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d_832.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>
roids
if you blast test and tren while eating enough food and protein, you'll get big
not as big as you could get if you were training AND roiding, but still pretty big
>>
>>41664234
gymnastic strength training
>>
Bodyweight exercises with increasingly strong resistance bands.
>>
>>41664444
This is the only proper answer and with four 4's, it confirms it
>>
>>41664254
But /fit/ told me pushup doesn't work.
>>
>>41664777

It does but it's a super shitty option if you're a fat fuck and can be really awkward to adjust it to actually be useful.

The simple answer is body weight exercises. There are plenty of them. There's just a different type you need to work on if you're a lardass vs a skeleton, so lardasses often try to do the skinny skeleton ones and get discouraged. Or some skinny skeletons expect to do full sets of body weight exercises instead of working up to it.
>>
>>41664234
Yes you need to alter your testosterone levels. As you may have noticed black people tend to hold muscle better because they have higher testosterone.

You may have seen some black homeless dude and he is still shredded and big.

In short, masturbating once a week has shown to increase test levels by 145% so if you did that you would naturally get bigger over time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.