[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aspartame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1352.jpg (95KB, 749x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1352.jpg
95KB, 749x706px
What's the truth? Is it safe, does it really cause health problems? Lets settle this now.
>>
>>41660538
it's been researched for 60+ years and the only people complaining about it believe vaccines are poisoning children, and that herd immunity is a sin etc.

Anti-science movements influence so goddamn much these days.
>>
>>41660538
You're unlikely to get any health related problems unless you drink the stuff by the gallons everyday.
>>
>>41660538
why would you use that shit? are you addicted to sweets or something? grow up man.
>>
>>41660608
It's in every diet soda and a lot of foods. Start looking at labels.
>>
>>41660578

I agree anti-science movements do. For example every single research made about aspartame that pass it as safe is sponsored by major profiteers of it.

However there are alot of studies NOT sponsored by aspartame giants that do prove its unsafe.

But you know what. Go vaccinate your kids with 100+ vaccines for super-rare strains of minor diseases and feed them a serving of aspartame every meal. Meanwhile i'll only vaccinate my kids against the most harmful diseases and avoid artifical sweeteners and insuline reking sugars. Lets see who grows up to be a dumb fucking retard like you and which one will live a long and healthy life.
>>
>>41660626
I don't drink soda or eat invented corporate food though.
>>
>>41660654
Wtf do you eat then? (Im curious desu)
>>
>>41660636
Yeah, studies sponsored by anti-vaxxers, using flawed techniques and deliberately skewing their results to make them sound radical to normies.

Guess what, testing using lab rats specifically bred to develop tumours isn't gunna have the groundbreaking effect you plebs thought it would in the scientific world, and what a surprise, literally every other study not using tumour rats ended up having a different result.
>>
>>41660670
standard american diet minus all the shit that is marketed toward women
>>
don't wait until they tell you it's safe like how they did with smoking. just stick to stevia, monk fruit, and errithritol which are much more safer.
>>
>>41660712
Stevia is one of the more criticized sweeteners though
>>
>>41660538
It gives me bad gas. I think the gut microbiota must be able to digest it, even if we can't. Quite sure its safe tho.
>>
>>41660636
I guarantee that you never even read about the research done or what aspartame even is and why it's used
>>
>>41660538

I'm not sure, but I hate the taste of it and it makes me even thirstier so I don't want to drink it anyways. Not sure how anyone stands it, tastes so fake and weird.
>>
THE LEGEND NEVER DIES!
>>
>>41660538
According to the "Voedingscentrum" (the Dutch equivalent of the FDA more or less) the problem is that one research from way back indicated that aspartame might cause cancer in mice, but that study has been debunked. Nevertheless it ruined the reputation of aspartame. Now stevia is the new hot thing but you can bet your ass that sooner or later someone will claim that it leads to this or that health detriment, this will be debunked, and stevia will lose its good rep anyway.
>>
>>41660654
Back to /pol with you.
Fucking wacko
>>
>>41661141
What rings u got bithc?
>>
>>41661394
All I want to do is lift and play dark souls
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.