[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how bad is one donut for you? I'm at work and I am so tempted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: donut.jpg (15KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
donut.jpg
15KB, 222x227px
how bad is one donut for you?

I'm at work and I am so tempted right now.. but I am also focusing on the feeling I have felt MANY times after I ate something sweet/junk that left me feeling regretful and unsatisfied

is relapsing and learning part of the process? or just a mental hoop you allow your self to jump through so you can eat the bad food
>>
One donut is not bad for you.

But if you develop a mindset that "just one" donut is acceptable every day. Then you're in trouble.

There are not outright "bad" foods. Just bad relationships with food.
>>
Is it a donut like pic related with no center and just sugar frosting? Like the ones you get in a 6 pack at the shops?

If so those are about 185 calories each.
(the ones you gotta worry about are the donuts that are whole and filled cream/jam, those ones are like 400+ each)
>>
>>41649933
One donut isn't going to kill you, but if you're the kind of person that can't control themself and starts having more or you have them every day then it's a problem.
>>
File: k2sjp.gif (56KB, 500x375px)
k2sjp.gif
56KB, 500x375px
>>41649944
>There are not outright "bad" foods. Just bad relationships with food.

This needs to be the tile of something important.
>>
Don't do it OP.

You gotta think about the person you want to be from a year from now.

The you who ate a donut, or the guy who didn't?
>>
File: halftime.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
halftime.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>41649976

title* fuck me
>>
Having a donut after low carb for awhile gives me a massive sugar rush.

Feels great!

Except the guilt...
>>
>>41649933
I would rather have no donuts than just one. Who else /wholepackornothing/
>>
>>41649944

well my relationship with food is bad.. I eat at my tdee or a little below, but I mostly eat crappy food, just not in large amounts. I'm trying to change that but saying its hard would be the understatement of the century.

>>41649961

Both types, I really just want to eat one that is like pic related. It's not really the calories that bother me, more just so the mental part of it.. like I'm giving in and being weak and enabling myself, making me think I'm never gonna make it, etc

>>41649963

I used to be the person that couldn't control themself, but lately in the last year or so I have been good at controlling urges for sweets/junk.

It's just that .5 sec of pleasure I am looking for, even though I know it is fleeting and not worth it.

I just drank some water and I feel a bit better.

I think I am just going to pass and keep abstaining. Thanks for the advice /fit/
>>
>>41649982

You're 100% right dude. I don't want to be that guy. I don't want to look back and regret eating the donut. I didn't eat it.

Thanks for the perspective.
>>
>>41649933
you can have many donuts on one day. but you need to know that you can't do this everyday or even everyweek, do this once every two weeks or so and it won't hurt you or your cut (i'm assuming you're fat, if you weren't you wouldn't post this)
>>
>>41650004
>I used to be the person that couldn't control themself, but lately in the last year or so I have been good at controlling urges for sweets/junk.
sweet craving is the easier in the world for me, i just eat a protein bar and drink whey with milk and a banana, shit is sweater than pure sugar, it gets me so sick of sweets that i don't feel like eating anything sweet for like a week
when i want to eat fast food i make my own patties, sauce and use low fat cheese, it tastes amazing with proper seasoning and its also good for my macros
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.