[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me why I shouldn't just be eating meat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4711.jpg (96KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4711.jpg
96KB, 800x589px
Remind me why I shouldn't just be eating meat
>>
Do whatever the fuck you want. Pretty sure almost nobody actually eats liver here though.
>>
>>41648096

I eat beef liver with spinach.

Fucking hate it but it seems necessary
>>
>>41648077
Colon cancer. Heart disease.
>>
>>41648077
SATURATED FAT, GET THEM PLAQUE GAINS THICCBOI
>>
>>41648077
You can live of only meat , we've been doing it for hunder of years before the agricultural jew came in .
>>
>>41648498
Sat fat is a scientifically proven Non-issue .
>>
>>41648096

Chicken liver is real tasty, though. My ma has an Indonesian recipe lying around for chicken liver with rice.
>>
>>41648597
Meh sat fat is still "bad". Just not nearly as bad as people thought it was a few decades back.
>>
>>41648626
How is it bad ?
Our body posses saturase & desaturase to make it fill the role it need FFS
>>
File: Aspecialkindofangry.jpg (94KB, 522x543px) Image search: [Google]
Aspecialkindofangry.jpg
94KB, 522x543px
>>41648096
braunschweiger is delicious you fucking faggot
>>
>>41648643
Our bodies can deal with a ton of harmful compounds, doesn't mean they're safe. It still tends to reduce artery function and is associated with elevated cholesterol (inb4 cholesterol ain't bad either) and the process of digesting it causes more stress than other fats, mainly mono-unsaturated. Funny thing is vegans often like to use saturated fat to shit on meat/dairy but then continue to buy coconut oil.
>>
>>41648676
Doesn't change the fact that beside a " correlation imply causation " we still don't have any biological proof that cholesterol or saturated fat directly affect cardiovascular health .
>>
>>41648974
What do you want beside a "yes" ?

It's perfectly fine to eat only meat & some organs , you'll have awesome aerobic capacity & can still get some pretty Huge anaerobic performance .

In term of health it's close to the optimal thing you could do if you include a lot of fatty fish .
>>
>>41648992
What about all these "muh heart disease" people? What kind of fish do you suggest? Salmon?
>>
How the fuck have you retards missed the fact that you won't shit for weeks if all you eat is meat
>>
>>41649182
>>41649182
All of those fucking heart disease are caused by a pro inflammatory diet and the main cause of inflammation and shit are carbohydrates ( from real or processed food ) & vegetable oil , they're also the source of ALL metabolic disease currently plaguing our race.

Eat as much meat as you want as long as it's not heavily processed with a lot of added sugar & salt ( stay away from per-packaged cold-cut ).
Ditch most fatty sauce like mayonnaise , bbq & all because they often add sugar but the worst offender is the type of fat they use , they're cheap and shitty vegetable oil .

If you want mayonnaise or any kind of sauce do it yourself and only with animal fat or maybe coconut oil or macadamia oil which are the only 2 good vegetable oil ( olive oil is also shit ) .

Don't salt or at least try to go low on the salt , it really ruin your taste buds , you can learn to love meat without salt .

Every fatty fish will do but salmon taste godly .

>>41649237
Not shiting because you eat only meat is way different from not shitting because you are constipated .

For your average carb monster shit is usually 60% water , 25% dead bacterias that thrive on fiber & carbs , and the rest will be undigested food .
BUT protein & fat are 100% digested & become liquid very quickly , they don't feed useless gut bacteria and go smoothly through your intestinal track (if you don't add useless fiber to your diet like most retard ) , almost everything you eat in meat will be retrieved during the intestinal journey , and you'll end up with close to no fecal mass .
You won't need to wipe anymore btw if you start eating meat only , but I still do it out of precaution ( pure white 100% of the time ) .
>>
>>41649270
Nutrient absorption is also WAY more efficient when you don't add fiber & useless mass to your diet , fiber & veggie will not speed up digestion , they'll just make undigested food pass through , and they'll take space in the intestinal track , they reduce the bio-responsibility of the food AND reduce the surface of contact for absorption .
>>
>>41649270
Can you provide sources on carbs causing heart disease? Thanks for the big write-up. Is egg yolk mayo okay?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.