[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be alpha but fairly short?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pol.jpg (76KB, 1648x820px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
76KB, 1648x820px
What's up pol?

I'm 21 years old, 180lbs, very athletic (top 5% I'm sure) and 5'7" tall.

I'm very sharp and keen of social situations,and always try to project alpha vibes, often successfully. I do well in party situations very well.

A good trick is to open with telling people a good fighting story where you just destroyed someone, Don't have one? Me either! Just fabricate a story and have it mastered. Also, sitting in chairs with my legs spread wide and my arms all propped up. Makes for a good alpha posture,

Any other tips guys?

BTW most powerful man on Earth, Vladimir Putin, is 5'6".
>>
>>41646282
is this bait or are you just autistic?
>>
>>41646297
If you need to ask, you already lost.
>>
File: height.jpg (91KB, 960x647px) Image search: [Google]
height.jpg
91KB, 960x647px
Interesting,,,
>>
No, not bait. Shorter fellas will understand the struggles of being overlooked constantly despite having a good looking body exception height.
>>
File: 1495750923017.png (746KB, 647x583px) Image search: [Google]
1495750923017.png
746KB, 647x583px
>>41646282
>and always try to project alpha vibes
Betas typically do
>>
LOL

Na, its suttle and smooth. Just simple things like body posture go along way. When some fuckboi who is 6'4" and its stalky and lanky and just walks like shit it looks beta. This is where you can become more attractive and assertive without the actual height.
>>
NOT BAIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
REALLY? nobody has anything to add?
>>
>>41646282
I just flex a 'cep and get everyones respect, then again im not autistic like all of you
>>
>>41646581
yous a fake nigger, press your brakes nigger
>>
>>41646313
>mandela
>a hero
that fucking nigger destroyed my country
fuck you and fuck everyone brain washed into thinking he's anything better than the terrorist leaders of ISIS
>>
>>41646602

is it true that johanesberg or whatever this city is called is now full of criminals and was peaceful before mandela become president?
>>
>>41646610
all of south africa was better off, even most of the elderly black population agree now that the country was better during apartheid

the anc and zuma are stealing millions of dollars from the people, mass blackouts are regularly scheduled because the country doesn't have enough power, there is no longer law other than to protect the corrupt government

the niggers are rioting to kick all the white students out of the universities one day and destroying them the next

south africa is what europe is going to be in 50 years time
>>
File: 1496028713559.jpg (250KB, 760x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496028713559.jpg
250KB, 760x800px
>>41646644
>tfw you will never join the reconquista of rhodesia and south africa
>>
>>41646644
I'm a fellow Cape Townfag myself.

Anon, I hope you are working very hard and learning a skill/trade so you can jump ship soon.
>>
>>41646282
>What's up pol?

wrong board
>>
>>41646352
>suttle
>>
>>41646282
if your gonna do a bait thread have some subtlety and only have one sentence where its actual bait
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.