[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I train for farmin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Guys I don't really want to train to look good on a beach I have fucking acne and maybe herpes shit everywhere. So I train to just be strong fuck being a vain cunt fucking faggots the lot of you. Anyway I was thinking of just training like a farmer for the upcoming race war / civilization collapse. How about entire months of nothing but farmers walks, what would I end up looking like? Other thoughts are trap bar deadlifts to simulate the wheelbarrow. Any ideas?
>>
Why not
> become an actual farmer
>>
Yeah learn some actual farming skills bro. The work is pretty satisfying.

Also you probably have HPV
>>
>>41645266
Go to the doctor for the acne and herpes
>>
>>41645266
If you're serious you need to start training your back (and hips). You're gonna have to use it in awkward and difficult positions and you will strain it if you're weak.

t. work on a farm
>>
>>41645266
>I was thinking of just training like a farmer for the upcoming race war / civilization collapse
Lol, I hope you enjoy getting your food stolen by bandits and warlords all the time until one comes along and rapes/murders your family.
>>
>>41645266
Farmhand here farming is excellent way to supplement your workouts keeps my blood pumping all day and I constantly have access to natural foods but if you want workout for farming I suggest a lot of leg and back work you do a lot of shit like tilling shovelling and picking up odd shaped objects
>>
>>41645266
You need strong legs, core and pull muscles.

>Squats
>Deadlift
>Pull-ups
>Planks
>Shrugs
>Rows

But you might as well throw in some push exercises to avoid bad posture from imbalanced muscle groups
>Bench Press
>Over Head Press
>Dips
>>
>>41645276
Only correct answer
>>
>>41645266
dont train like a pussy just become farmer
or if youre serious about race war join some kind of milirary training
>>
>>41647194
>not listing FARMERS walks
not gonna make it
>>
>>41645276
>need to buy house
>or at least a parcel where you have to come everyday from who knows fuckwhere

Yeah, just become farmer. It´s that easy.
>>
>>41647683
Just work at a farm for while. You will get the skills, make money and connections to buy land for cheap. If you find an old farmer without successor, then you might even get it for free. There aren't many people left who want to do the job.
>>
>>41647683
Man just google up agriculture jobs or farm jobs. They're always looking for a guy who's willing to do menial shit for hours on end for no money.

I seriously miss doing summer farm work in high school. But I don't miss hay bales, those things are fucking painful.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.