[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking rest days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1491565316682s.jpg (8KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491565316682s.jpg
8KB, 248x250px
So i've seem to have a new found motivation for the gym, after months of 3 days a week with skipping leg days most weeks i've seem to have motivation all of the sudden. I've changed to 4 days a week with wednesday as the midweek restday. The problem is i want to go 5 days a week and im hating restdays...today is wednesday and i went to the gym, its the 3rd day in a row and i really wanna go tomorrow but i know overtraining will fuck me up and rob me of my gains.
How do you deal with this situation?
>>
>i know overtraining will fuck me up and rob me of my gains.
kek LITERALLY the best natty bodybuilding routine for advanced-tier lifers is PPLPPLx
>>
>>41640898
>overtraining will fuck me up
then go and don't overtrain
>>
>>41640911
So that would be 6days in a row? Im not on roids. I know you are obviously trolling, come on gimme some good advice, im about to workout myself back to dyel mode, what has life come to...
>>
File: 1491683981938.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1491683981938.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>41640948
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>41640949
>you need to roid to work 6 days a week
are you literally mentally handicapped? Is that why you keep posting that frog?
>>
>>41640949
Pplppl is fine for natties, with more experience even brosplits, if you are infor size. For strength there are several programs using more than 3days, but they arent for beginners and they make you i.e. train legs on consecutive days, so theres that
>>
>>41640898
shit goes like this... if you can train 5-6 days without rest days you are not pushing yourself enough... what program are you on, post routine and also state following:
>height
>weight
>current 1rm
>how long are you lifting for
>>
go to the gym and bring donuts for all your bros on your rest day
>>
>>41641007
>>41641021
In theory you wont overlap muscle groups, but i keep hearing "experts" talking about frying your central nervous system.
>>
>>41641030
183cm(6ft)
78kg(~170lb)
1rm? I dont ego lift
2 years on and off, started skelly at 55kg(121lb)
>>
>>41641078
yes your central nervous system takes around a week while your muscle groups take 2-3 days. That's why people often only deadlift once a week, for example, since it strains your central nervous system so much. Doesn't mean you can't still work your muscles

Also it's the reason most people take a ~1 week long full break every 2-3 months, to get a full rest
>>
>>41641098
>1rm? I dont ego lift
if you don't know your 1RM how the fuck are you working with programs where you are lifting % of RM... or you are just doing whatever the fuck you thing is right with whatever the fuck weight? Then we found the problem...
>>
>>41641254
I do 5x5 or up to 8 reps in isolation exercises, i do with the heaviest weight i can handle, but i never actually tried to find out my 1rm, im not a powerlifter, what is the point?
>>
>>41641308
1RM is can be calculated based on the maximum sets you can do with a certain weight (the closer to one the more accurate). 1 RM is important because it's used as a metric for how heavy you should be lifting in many workout programs (usually a percentage of your 1 RM)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.