[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*blocks your social development*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Barbell.jpg (91KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
Barbell.jpg
91KB, 509x339px
>*blocks your social development*
>>
>>41635423
throw it into the manlet pit to perform an iq test. if they combine each other and put the plates beneath one (1) can reach the top (~6 foot)
>>
What social development?
>>
File: 1496036801809.jpg (65KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
1496036801809.jpg
65KB, 625x417px
>>41635423

Daily reminder that introversion is a character flaw in humans
>>
>>41635669
mommy always said i was special
>>
>>41635669
>straight cut jeans
>ill fitting clothes
He never stood a chance lad
>>
>>41635735
they look like they are 15 at most
>>
File: delet-this-right-now-3527580.png (95KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
delet-this-right-now-3527580.png
95KB, 500x378px
DELET!!!!!!
>>
>>41635669
introversion is why we don't live in mudhuts anymore

Newton, Tesla etc. would be considered robot losers today
>>
>>41635669
That could be a shy extrovert on the right and a confident introvert on the left for all you know. Introversion does not mean social outcast
>>
>>41635744
>before newton and tesla we lived in mudhuts
Empires were forged by the hands of alpha males.
>>
>>41635744
how many genius children did they have?
how many children did they have?
did they have any children?
>>
>>41635822
Blacks are alpha males. Look where they live.

>mudhuts.
>>
>>41635822
>implying Newton was a robot
L M A O
He went undercover to rout counterfeiters, posing as a barfly to get information.

You're right on about Tesla, but so many other people were working on electricity at the time that it was just luck of the dice he's who caught onto Alternating Currents first.
>>
>>41635879
You're retarded if you think that. Introverts have only become remotely useful in the last ~100 years and extroverts still kick their ass.
>>
>>41635669
>me on the right
>>
>>41635920
Bet you wouldn't say that to his face faggot
>>
>>41635669
Introversion means that you process information internally. It has nothing to do with how social you may or may not be.
Extraversion means that you process information through external means, not that you may or may not be socially outgoing and confident.
>>
Why shyfags feel need to explain their existence? We all fucking know that is a character flaw and only fits women and kids.
>>
>>41635423
who says you cant lift and have a social life? I see friends once a week to hang out, hit the driving range or watch the game, and go out to the bars or a concert on the weekends.
whatever your goals are surely you can spend 1 day a week having a few drinks. just prepare for it properly
>>
>>41635985
Yes but extroversion is still favoured.
>>
>>41635974

>Taunting Nikola Tesla

Shiggy diggy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.