[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEING A MANLET IS NOT FAIR, THERE IS NO JUSTICE ON THIS PLANET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Short.png (409KB, 919x528px) Image search: [Google]
Short.png
409KB, 919x528px
>Be me
>5´10, almost 5´11, good build
>Been working out for 5 years, have a good physique
>Friend is 6´3
>Barely lifts
>We go out clubbing regularly
>He gets a million times more attention than I do, girls flock to him
>"He is so tall and handsome"
>I have a good job and a pretty bright future ahead of me, he works dead-end job
>Fuck this gay earth

Living in a tall country is gay as fuck, I want to move to Asia

Hold me brahs
>>
It's about face, height is a smaller part. If he has both you're just out classed and have to accept it. It's not like you can see gains or job perspective at first sight.
>>
>>41634757

Stop going to clubs. It's not manlet territory.
Trashy women anyways.
>>
>5'4"
>gf is an inch taller

the grass is always greener on the other side OP.
just gotta get in there and be confident.
>>
I want to go to a short country like America, only 3.9% of people in USA are 6'2" or higher so I'd be in the top 3.9% and I've seen how easy American whore women are. Also daily reminder for taller bros to make sure when you are wihave h your manlet friends and there are chicks just tell them you are 6' so that your manlet friends look even smaller lmao
>>
>>41635326
>height is a smaller part

Topkek keep telling yourself that manlet. Height is just as if not slightly more important to most women than the face.
>>
File: IMG_3171.jpg (104KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3171.jpg
104KB, 640x626px
Your face is lacking
I'm barely 5'10
Legitimately all of my top 5 closest male friends are 6'2-6'5
I get more female attention than all of them because I look similar to pic related and an charismatic
Height matters but can readily be made up for. Face can never be redeemed
>>
>>41637110
This has been disproven many times. Height is still important but Shoulder to waist>face>height
Makes sense as testosterone affects those in that order
>>
Stop going clubbing with him. You're just making him look more attractive.
>>
>>41634757

Negro, this has to be a meme.

Just measure myself and I'm 178cm tall. That's what, 5'8?

Fuck this gay shit, I'm taller than most people I know. No way in fucking hell I'm a manlet. Fuck this shit.
>>
kys yourself idiot, you're not even short.
>>
>>41634757

You need a roider body in order to get these hoes' attention at night club because it's so dark and they're all drunk so can't mire your gains so easily
>>
>>41637221
thats 5'10" you mong
>>
Unless you're looking for human trash, stay away from clubs. The biggest irony is that good girls do go clubbing sometimes but they never make anything out of the guys they meet there. If you met them somewhere else, you'd probably have no problem connecting with them.

So it's a catch 22. If you're looking for a girl that could offer you something else other than a fuck and small talk, try chatting them up at work/school/uni. 5'10-5'11 is great, but remember that height is not everything. Just be yourself, smile and take care of yourself. Throw in a bright future and a good job in there.

As a medfag I can also tell you that you will be fucking grateful for this height. It is literally the perfect height in terms of spine health and a few centimeters above the average.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.