[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is The Golden One?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: TheGoldenOne.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TheGoldenOne.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
Who is The Golden One?
>>
Weird looking roider who blames his fetal alcohol syndrome face on Jews and apparently legitimately thinks he's a 40k Primarch
>>
>>41633297

It's the alias of a youtuber who used to be known as 'latsbrah' - this new alias represents his ideology, which is more to do with European pride, clean living, and a metapolitical crusade (in his own words).

Interesting.
>>
He's like a youth-group leader for young men trying to reclaim the spirit of Western Masculinity. Can come across as kinda dorky and kinda campy at times, but he really has the right idea about a lot of things, and you can learn a lot of you pay attention to him without actually trying to directly emulate him.
>>
Swedish nationalist bodybuilder, has a yt channel
>>
an individual composed of Au
>>
>>41633297
If he has a beard he is the lion of wisdom.
Otherwise he is the high elf of testosterone.

>>41633501
>roider
Jealous manlet detected.
>>
>>41633297
Our next Fuhrer
>>
The ugly brother whose jealousy has fueled his hatred for the world
>>
He's alright, he obviously plays a character on his channel and is hilariously wrong on some things but generally has many good ideas and can be very motivating, funny and helpful is you dont take him too seriously
>>
A fucking retard who thinks that European identity is pre- super- or extra-Christian, and that being a pagan today is not sad larping.
>>
>>41633297
He is The One after he achieved Super Saiyan
>>
>>41633866
Thats Varg Vikernes. The Golden One doesnt have anything against christiany and he respects christians.
>>
>>41633297
A stupid guy with an ugly face and a nice body.
>>
>>41633543

Hello latsbrah. Your face looks like shit
>>
>>41633563
he even said he takes roids lol
>>
He's a TRVE FRIEND of EVROPA
>>
>>41633297
He's a Swedish bodybuilder who is passionate about traditional masculinity, european/pagan identity and meta-politics.
He is also a fantasy nerd and frequently references Warhammer 40k, and Lord of the Rings.
That dichotomy makes him hilarious and comfy to watch.
>>
>>41633297
Our guy.
>>
>>41633297
a rat faced, viking larping, ugly ass nazi
>>
He's highly glorious in all actuality
>>
>>41634834
When ?
>>
>>41635170
kike spotted
>>
File: 1480783694218.png (141KB, 858x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480783694218.png
141KB, 858x675px
Someone who insists on defending a useless desert cult while being pagan himself. Kind of dumb in that sense but he seems like a good fellow
>>
>>41634834
He didnt and I honestly think he is natty, his proportions are just weird
>>
File: ROME INTENSIFIES.jpg (78KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
ROME INTENSIFIES.jpg
78KB, 1024x685px
>>41635377
>>
>>41633297

full blown autism
>>
>>41633817
wronglet detected
>>
>>41633297
He's an entertaining youtuber, hes right on a lot of things - I respect his philosophy, work mentality and political views even if I think they're a bit 'out there' for me. I've always had a naggling suspicion that he roids (small e-test cycles maybe?) as he dwarves any competitive natty lifter I've seen, but hasn't quite left humanity behind.

I like the guy.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.