[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think about Mike Chang?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Mike Chang_1.jpg (35KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mike Chang_1.jpg
35KB, 650x360px
What does /fit/ think about Mike Chang?
>>
He uses a fork to eat sushi
>>
you work your ass off in the gym while chang eats wonton and fucks your bitch
>>
He's bisexual

I got fucked by him in 2009 (no joke)

AMA
>>
>>41632120
If that's true then he needs to turn in his asian card. s m h t b h f a m
>>
>>41632162
lol bro your butt is for making doo doo, not for insertion of asiatic penises. what were you thinking?
>>
>>41632182
he's p hot. I like azn men and I like muscle men

His dick wasn't small but it wasn't giant either so it didnt hurt all that much

main issue was he's strong as a bull and got a bit rough. Roid rage or some shit.
>>
When I was a DYEL before discovering /fit/, his videos at least got me moving.
>>
>>41632106

Alpha asian chad
>>
>>41632194
no, i don't think you understand my objection: you used your butthole wrong.
>>
>>41632106
looks like he grew some hot boobies since his tennis playing days.
>>
>>41632194
What are you, gay or something?
>>
File: saaa.jpg (481KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
saaa.jpg
481KB, 1440x960px
>>41632205
he's not the most alpha asian on the block

pic related is.

He's not just bigger, but he's also more alpha IRL and supposedly a huge bully to men smaller then him. Notorious for the ol "crush the guys hand in a handshake" method of intimidation
>>
>>41632229
I've had sex with women too.

I've even gotten pegged by a woman
>>
>>41632229
nah, don't listen to him, he's just being obtuse about anus function.
>>
>>41632106
The most unbiased and generally the best scientific source of free fitness information.
>>
>>41632162

More details.

How'd you meet?

How'd it go down?

Where'd he bust?

What positions?

No homo.
>>
>>41632277
we met because i'm harry potter and he hired me to get his owl out of a tree.
>>
>>41632277
>How'd you meet?
I go to the same gym as one of his friends who invited me to one of his parties in LA. I'm not buff but I do stay slim and in shape

>How'd it go down?
Literally one of his friends that knows he's gay asked if i wanna get fucked by him

>Where'd he bust?
In my bum with a condom

>What positions?
pushed me down on my stomach and laid on top of me. Was sort of awkward and I was getting crushed under his bulk
>>
>>41632235
Literally who
>>
>>41632634
hwang chul soon, famous korean bodybuilder
>>
>>41632235
Mike Chang has a better face
>>
>>41632619
He fucked you and your friend?
>>
>>41632673
no his friend is his "wingman" that involves just walking up to both men and women and asking them WANNA GET FUCKED BY THAT BUFF DUDE OVER THERE
>>
>>41632106
A bag of shit > mike chang
>>
>>41632803
how dare you demean a bag of plant-nourishing shit to participate in a comparison with mike chang?
>>
>>41632747
What the size of Change Wang
>>
>>41633225
It wasn't big but it wasn't small. My guess is around 6-7"

His dick wasn't the main problem but I'm not that big and it was like being a ragdoll
>>
He's a loser with a fake Guinness record for failed pull ups. the whole thing was beyond comical
>>
>>41632269
That would be Buff Dudes
>>
>>41632120
disoneraburu shamu
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.