[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how you bulk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bulkstats.jpg (231KB, 2042x1144px) Image search: [Google]
bulkstats.jpg
231KB, 2042x1144px
BF % and lean mass trends from my Withings scale. Gotta love it, bros!
>>
I didn't know you could gain that much lean mass so quickly. How is lean mass defined in this case? Are you noticing aesthetic changes too?
>>
what cycle are you on?
>>
>>41631326

Test and Tren.
>>
>>41631510
what doses? I just finished my training wheels cycle and Im to decide between adding deca or tren on the next one
>>
>>41631181

In this case, lean mass = total weight - (fat mass + bone mass)

Aesthetic changes every day, my dude.
>>
>>41631526

560mg Tren Ace + 420mg Test Prop. Pinning 80/60mg ED.

Deca will put size on you, but how much of that is going to be water? Tren gives you nice dry gains and minimizes fat gain in the process. Still, there are pros and cons. What are your thoughts?
>>
>>41631584
tren sides are the only thing that makes me not want to do it.
>>
>>41631608

In my opinion, Tren sides are blown WAY out of proportion. I have almost no sides whatsoever. I hardly ever get angry, I don't get jealous, I don't think about sex every second of the day, I don't get winded walking up a flight of stairs, etc. The only things I notice are that I sweat more when I sleep than I used to, and I get heartburn from time to time (ranitidine fixes that easily). That's literally it. It may be a very individual thing, but I certainly haven't turned into a rage-filled, sex-crazed animal on Tren. Mentally, I feel exactly the same, except that now I gain lean mass at an incredible rate and I can literally lift more weight every time I step in the gym. It's awesome.
>>
>>41631669
Its the "trensomnia" more than anything. I'm a CPA and the chief financial officer of a pretty big company so I have to be on my game Monday to Friday. Plus I have wife and kids that need my attention.
>>
>>41631608

On the other hand, Tren is going to give your liver and cholesterol a beating, so there's that.. My HDL went from around 60 down to 18 after 2 weeks of Tren... LDL dropped too, though, so my HDL:LDL ratio is normal.
>>
>>41631694

Ok, so here's my experience with that... It might be a little harder for me to get to sleep than it was before, and when I wake up to pee at night, I don't go right back to sleep. However, I'm not sure that Tren is 100% to blame... I've been playing an online game lately that makes me want to stay up later to play, and when I get up to pee, I usually check in on my game before I head back to bed. Honestly, if it wasn't for the game, I don't think my sleep would be largely affected.
>>
>>41631694

It's worth mentioning that if you run Tren Ace, the half-life is so short that you can just stop running it if you find that it has any significant negative effects for you, and you'll be back to normal fairly quickly...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.