[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morbidly Obese Man Shares The Truth of Why "Obese Acceptance"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 400x238px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 400x238px
Fatties getting BTFO by their own kind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLVze3K7e4g
>>
File: 1494471935915.jpg (161KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494471935915.jpg
161KB, 1280x1280px
>>41630836
>when you get my age

If you have a big dick, you will have a VERY tangible understanding of how abdominal obesity affects your cardiovascular system from a young age.
>>
Saw his video the other day and glad he came out and said it, I think there will be more people who come out of their own lies, depression and being miserable and see that what they hate is themselves and eating will not stop that, this guys message is awesome but he is just one guy who is deciding to rebuild his life.

Another thing, not to judge to harshly but look at this room, I bet its dirty as fuck and he should start by cleaning up
>>
>>41630885

Well he's a good guy, been through a hell of a lot in his life and is struggling financially to make it by doing comedy videos, he's already got a small cult-type audience from being on a podcast (Drunken Peasants) and his own fan base and he does livestreams, as for his room...yeah he said he made the video quickly not trying to look professional or anything because he wanted to speak from the heart. I think the message in this case is more important than the background. He's working on his shit, already down 30 lbs and is already down on cigarettes too. He's a cool guy, definitely recommend subscribing and spreading his message. It'd be cool if Boogie responded I think.
>>
>>41630957
The message is awesome and I like the guy, but I don't know him at all or his following,. Sounds like he is on his way to make it big in a way with youtbue etc.. hope things go well for him
>>
>>41630836
any morbidly obese person over the age of 30 will tell you being fat sucks
fat acceptance is pushed by young 20-somethings that have no idea what it's like to have their bodies start breaking down.
>>
>>41630997
Its worse than the breakdown

I'm fat, have been all my life

I've been sitting at my place, going to work over eating a long time until I kept being invited out to normie events and being the fat guy in the group is fucking horrible especially when you are a regular guy but the other people in public, in your circle of friends first thing they see and think about is you are FAT. and thus you must be lazy and depressed which is why you are fat in the first place, and in MOST cases that is correct, nobody wants to stay fat we just don't see the way out, there's psychology videos about this and people can't see themselves being different in a year from now, they can't visualize the long term benefits they can achieve by grabbing a hold of their own lives

Also on this guys channel, just checked it out and it looks interesting, might as well subscribe..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JowPOqRmxNs&app=desktop
>>
He just made a response too and talked about how he wants to buy his mama a house, how sweet I feel bad that he's broke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQJyC_w-XNM
>>
>>41631321

Great
>>
>>41630882
I'd pump her for a night.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.