[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed clouds your mind and makes you stupid - but how long does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: wojak.jpg (33KB, 477x468px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
33KB, 477x468px
Weed clouds your mind and makes you stupid - but how long does the cloud last?

I have a new person at my construction job and I smelled a really strong smell of weed from her car during lunch. Yes she is some kind of LGBTQWZ, I want to nip this in the bud and either explain how dangerous pot smokin is or get her fired for it.

Me, I've been nopot for 5 years now, feel gr8. My mind is clear, and I'm no longer a complete idiot.
>>
stfu faggot
>>
Good for you, bro. Now try not being a fag.
>>
>>41628785
>>41628812
she is literally going to get someone killed. Its like being drunk on the job, but worse
>>
Weed makes you happy, abusing any drug makes you dumb, nopot fags are boring pieces of shit, stay out of her life faggot
>>
File: 1471409493662.png (573KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
1471409493662.png
573KB, 600x839px
>>41628767
Faggot
>>
>>41628858
Wow anon you are so cool
>>
>>41628767
>construction
>smoking on the job

report that you smelled her having smoked weed at lunch and she will get piss tested and be gone.
>>
Just tell your supervisor you smelled weed, she'll get tested and fired. Don't bother trying to get her to quit, you are nobody to her.
>>
THC is stored in fat cells. It takes about 30 days for the THC to be removed from fat cells. This process can be accelerated through physical activities such as cardio and lifting weights.
>>
File: 1469191799657.png (44KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1469191799657.png
44KB, 625x626px
>>41628767
>>
>>41628767
>how long does the cloud last?
as long as you allow it to. everyone i know with a master's degree or doctorate level degree smokes weed at least a couple times a year, with most falling in the "couple times a week" to "only with friends" ranges.
pot, while it does decrease problem solving ability while high, can be part of a healthy life. people who are stupid and lazy generally lean towards substance abuse in general (weed, booze, fatty food, cigarettes) and then their dependencies enforce their natural laziness and apathy.
if she's high on the job, especially in construction where she could easily endanger herself or others, is fucking unacceptable. talk to her first, then the boss if you suspect she's working under the influence. a lot of people have to hotbox their car because their apartment doesn't allow smoking indoors, or they are hiding it from their parents, or they just only smoke when out somewhere with friends. the smell of smoke tends to stick to fabric for a long time, especially if it's repeatedly. it could just mean she's a stoner and not an irresponsible fuckwit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.