[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcohol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
Just how bad is it, /fit/?
Will it ruin everything?

I love to have just one beer or one glass of wine with my evening meal (I'm europoor we all do this here). I don't know what I'll gain if I stop. Most of what I can find seems to say one beer a day makes you healthier.
>>
>>41627317
You'll nevet reach your true potential if you have one drink everyday, but then again maybe you'd never reach it anyway if your diet is shit or if you only spend an hour in the gym
>>
Very bad.
Yes.

A glass of wine every day has been shown to have health benefits (not because of the alcohol though).
>>
>>41627523
>A glass of wine every day has been shown to have health benefits

It has "some' benefits, but only for people that are not physically active
>>
>>41627317
a couple beers a week isn't going to kill you
>>
File: 1493610387123.png (517KB, 800x986px) Image search: [Google]
1493610387123.png
517KB, 800x986px
>>41627523
In order to get the amount of resveratol for red wine to make a difference to you, you'd have to drink a case of it (6 bottles) and then you might feel some of red wine's other effects
>>
>>41627317
it won't ruin everything, but its probably the worst legal thing to take
>>
If I get slated once a week will it kill my gainz?
>>
drinking is great fun and i enjoy it a lot. Few cans of beer is great. As long as you're drinking in moderation it's grand
>>
i am the liquor
>>
>>41627317
Do you even understand why it makes you healthier though? Alcohol increases blood circulation by thinning out your blood and smoothing out your blood flow so you don't develop clots or anything, but you can achieve the same effects without alcohol.

It isn't good for you, but if you must I would say only have a glass every week or so, but never in excess.
>>41628887
not if you work on the treadmill or somewhere to burn off the massive amount of calories you imbibed. It will however kill your brain and wallet gains unless someone is paying for your drinks. Binge drinking is probably more dangerous than the other guy drinking 1 glass a day, but only because you could be taken advantage of
>>
>>41627317
its killing me right now but ive got a plan out. not aa though. hate hearing others moan
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.