[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We counting cooking oil ? How!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1481180702745.jpg (665KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1481180702745.jpg
665KB, 1536x2048px
Sup fit.

I've swallowed the pill.
Yes counting and tracking my calorie in take is a better/smarter idea.

However when it comes to measuring my cooking oil (coconut oil) I'm not getting it. No matter if I weight it on a scale beacuse I'm not consuming all of it - - i always try to drain my food.

What about the veggies I deep fry (coconut oil). The garnet yams don't seem to hold the oil once dried out on a towel but the bell pepper and onions do.

How do I keep track or this or should I ?
>>
>>41627229
She looks retarded
>>
>>41627229
Looks like she's chomping a big black dick
>>
if you bulk you don't count or underestimate
if you cut you try to count, even overestimate
>>
>>41627229
stop deepfrying shit what the fuck.
nonstick / ceramic cooking pans
nonstick spray or max a small spoon of oil
>>
>>41627298
haha yes, it looks like a BIG BLACK COCK!
>>
>>41627311
It's just that I've been doing this all lift 5x5 routine for close to 6 weeks now.

My first time back in the gym after a two year break. Not saying I don't feel good and that my shirts aren't already feeling looser.

Its just that I gained 4pounds last week and now I'm worried. I know people say it maybe muscle but i want to see more fat gone already.

Basiclly I want to see the fat leaving while muscle is added. That is why I'm wondering about the oil in take and now I'm going to start cardiovascular (rope) as much as I hate it.
>>
>>41627323
Coconut oil no good? I fry/deep fry because I like my veggies grilled.
No good?
>>
>>41627439
if you want to lose weight then obvious answer is to calculate your tdee, set the goal of eating at least 500kcal below it and OVERESTIMATE everything you're not sure of. Try going with teaspoons with the oil and assume you consumed every single drop of it although that's probably not true (unless you lick the oil off your pan). Same with everything else
>>
>>41627511
Deep frying and grilling arent even close to the same thing you useless faggot.

You don't even need cooking oils if you have an oven.
>>
>>41627251
Tru
>>
>>41627229
Why are you deep frying to begin with if you're counting calories?
>>
>>41627298

For the love of kek someone replace the BLACKED logo with SNICKERED
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.