[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am becoming obsessed with my appearance. What have you done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 23423424234.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
23423424234.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
I am becoming obsessed with my appearance. What have you done to me /fit/

Every single day I spend 1 hour on facial exercises: neck, chin, nose. Followed by a 30 minute teeth whitening treatment, while that is in my mouth I also do 30 minute of ab exercises. After that 30 minute of stretching, working areas to create perfect posture.

And this is just the daily stuff. That is besides my fulltime job, and my workouts at the gym. This shit is consuming me, I barely even have time to think about anything else, all my free time besides work goes towards improving my appearance. Not to mention that I spend at least 300 dollars a month on stuff that helps me improve my appearance.

Now Im starting to think of getting nose correction surgery and pinning test.

Like wtf happened to me I dont even know, I should be focussing on more important things in my life but Im just completely obsessed about making everything about my appearance look perfect.

Has anybody dealt with such a level of obsession? I think I might need help at this point
>>
you're not patrick bateman
you don't have npd
that's not your routine, maybe since today

or prove me wrong and post a pic with timestamp
>>
It's impossible to know the root of it without more information

it's a common symptom of narcissism, you could be starving for the human attention you never received in your childhood, you could be really insecure, it could be a coping mechanism for some truth you don't want to acknowledge
>>
>>41624322

How am I supposed to prove what my routine is?

>>41624324

I think I know what caused it. 1.5 year my gf of 5 years broke up with me. Broke my heart, but I started training 5x as hard since then. In 2 months a festival in the summer is coming up which I know she will go to, we both always went to that festival. In my head plays a fantasy that when she sees me she will think "holy shit he looks amazing now". A fucking moment Ive been living towards for the past 6 months that will inevitably dissapoint.
>>
File: 1308192449143.jpg (45KB, 380x359px) Image search: [Google]
1308192449143.jpg
45KB, 380x359px
>>41624264
That's what you get when you are a brainlet and browse /fit/ /r9k/ or whatever too much
You are just impressionable and retarded
>>
>>41624591
You would take her back?
She has been with several other guys by now. Taking her back would be a downgrade for you. You should upgrade. She certainly did.
>>
>>41624264
stop going on fit and start meditating, it really helps slow down and stop obsessive thoughts
>>
File: 1480959287448.png (89KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
1480959287448.png
89KB, 353x332px
>>41624264
>facial exercises: neck, chin, nose

How the fuck do you exercise your nose?
>>
>>41624591
What a fuckin loser
>>
well? post your face OP
>>
>>41624264
Hmm.. this depends, i wouldn't get surgery because you want to look your best natural really.

If you're happy and your appearance grants you happiness continue. if you're unhappy with appearance then change ur habbits.
>>
>>41625126
Wiggle it
>>
>>41624591

The important thing isn't how you look at the festival, it's how good the girl you take to the festival is.
>>
>>41624600
This tbqh famalam, 4chan is one big inferiority complex network
>>
>>41624591

in that case you never fully dealt with the trauma that your relationship caused you. You should sit down, clear your head, and start writing everything that comes to your mind regarding that experience. The good, bad, and what you feel you (or her) did wrong

You most likely are not going to do this, and this isn't going to solve itself after this "festival", it's just going to manifest itself in different forms. You have psychological issues and need to address them
>>
Life has no inherent meaning or purpose. You are purpose driven to improving your aesthetic, and making your ex feel feelings. You will either learn to stop giving a shit about her, or end up another elliot rodger. You are creating these issues opee. It's all in your head. Try to relax. Work up the strength to chat up some hotter bitches. Believe me, when you've met enough women, you WILL get over the one who fucked you over. She will become less worth the effort to think about every passing day.
>>
>>41625098

No, I only want her to want me back, I dont actually want her back

>>41625126

Trust me there are ways. For instance, push the tip of your nose up with your finger and then push it down by moving your nose down. Im not even sure it actually does anything though

>>41625174

Good point

>>41625213

Thanks. Ill try some of your suggestions. I know I might have some phychological issues. Being on /fit/ alot surely didnt help though. It magnified my insecurity and vanity.
>>
This is how the bogondoffs started
>>
File: 1492714264238.jpg (168KB, 892x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492714264238.jpg
168KB, 892x1080px
OCD?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.