[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS ALL A LIE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Dudes... I'm not even fucking with you. You have no idea how different it is, to be over 6'0. Womens voice were like NERVOUS. Im not making this shit up.

Their body language shrivelled and got submissive when you tower above them like that.

Even losing 100 lbs did not make as big a diff for me as getting taller.
>>
>>41623081
>Their body language shrivelled and got submissive when you tower above them like that.

Thats straight up bullshit. im 6'1, got decent looks and i got decent amount of muscle. And that doesnt really happen.
>>
all lifts do is fuck with your confidence even more. next thing you know you'll be scheduling surgery to have your legs broken and extended while visiting blacksmith to have lifts installed like hooves
>>
>>41623081
Exactly the same situation as this anon
>>41623117

6'1", handsome, 13% BF at 180 pounds. I get ridiculous mires from milfs, gays, and fat chicks, but the QTs don't even bother.
>>
>>41623081
What is placebo?
>>
>>41623081
>Dudes... I'm not even fucking with you. You have no idea how different it is, to be over 6'0.
I know.
I am 5'11 and a friend of mine is 6'6. I often see women looking at him when we're outside even though other than his length he's pretty average. Even sports a neckbeard.
>>
>be 6'4 250lbs
>have male version of resting bitch face
>told that im scary and unapproachable
>children have literally cried upon seeing me
>just want to make friends but too shy to speak first and too intimidating to be spoken to

It's actually not that great.
>>
>>41623081
You're lying. I'm 6'3 240 and good looking. In corp finance so make good money, Women have literally never done that to me. Rather they get very smiley, outgoing beyond their normal selves and awkwardly try to make their presence known to me.

The submissive nervous trembling you're hearing is either all in your head or you're creeping them out and they're trying to find a reason to safely leave your presence.
>>
>>41623081
>Even losing 100 lbs did not make as big a diff for me as getting taller.

...but you didn't get taller.
>>
>>41623081
I've got Bad News for you, OP: It's not just because you're tall. It's because you're a CREEPY FUCK to start with, and now that you're not fat and have some muscle definition, they're SCARED that you're going to sexually assault them or something.

When you were fat and weak they couldn't take you seriously, figuring they could outrun you (because you were too fat to catch them), or physically fend you off (because you were a weak fatty and they weren't). Now that you've lost the excess weight and have average male strength, they realize that you could outrun them and physically overpower them and they're SCARED of your intense, totally inappropriate staring at their bodies, like they're a piece of meat at a butcher shop.

Sadly, nothing you can do at the gym will fix your stalker personality and complete lack of social graces, let alone your ugly, serial-killer face. Oh well at least you tried, right?
>>
File: worried-woman-sm.jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
worried-woman-sm.jpg
16KB, 350x350px
>>41623209
>OMG Becky, remember that creepy fat guy that's always hanging around here? He lost weight and started going to the gym, but he's still walking around with that murder-face on him all the time, and he keeps STARING at me whenever he's around! I don't know what I'm going to *do*, Becky, I'm afraid to be alone anywhere near him, I'm afraid I'm going to get *raped* or killed or something! If he asks me out and I have to tell him "no" to his face I'm afraid he'll attack me! Should I call the police?
>>
>>41623264
Naw, they have a point. I never can take fatties seriously. But I do consider my chances with you on a 1 on 1 fight.
>>
>>41623264
so if he asked her out she would say yes? so looking like a buff rapist is the best way to get a date?
>>
File: 1461732420168.jpg (50KB, 773x645px) Image search: [Google]
1461732420168.jpg
50KB, 773x645px
>>41623152
That hit too close to home.
>>
>>41623167
>>41623140
you are already tall so you dont even see the benefits of it. To you it is all just reality
>>
I'm 6'4, maybe this happens dunno.
>>
>>41623081
How do you even fit lifts in your shoes without your heel coming out? Looking at those lifts, I cannot imagine that they would fit in my shoes.
>>
>>41623577
You people have no idea how good you have it. Women will be there to milk your dick whenever you want.
>>
>>41623152
male version of resting bitch face is resting beta face

looking pissed off isn't horrible like it is for girls
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.