[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you remove that awful body hair, especially back hair,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: baKblade-2.0-1-600x497.png (395KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
baKblade-2.0-1-600x497.png
395KB, 600x497px
How do you remove that awful body hair, especially back hair, once you start getting swole?

Thinking of picking up one of these because I tried waxing once and got too many ingrown hairs
>>
My gf shaves it for me
>>
>>41619362
Let's say hypothetically... I have no gf
>>
>>41619433
get a bf
>>
>>41619338
what the FUCK is that

bitch I use the same shaver for my face and my body use the damn mirror didn't you have a dad show you this shit christ
>>
File: Scar-FUT[1].jpg (66KB, 444x424px) Image search: [Google]
Scar-FUT[1].jpg
66KB, 444x424px
>>41619338
>that scar that runs from above his ears under the back of his head
Old school hair plugs, sad! He should have used that shaver on his head.
>>
>>41619568
I can't reach that far back
>>
>>41619599
stretch more than motherfucker does your mom dress you as well
>>
>>41619568
>his Dad showed him how to shave his body...
>>
>tfw disgusting back hair
i wanna laser that shit but im not sure how safe it is
>>
>>41619644
it's safe, but it doesn't last forever and is painful
>>
This worked really well for me:

https://www.amazon.com/Bakblade-Big-Mouth-Back-Shaver/dp/B00BPBLMCS/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1496123756&sr=1-5&keywords=back+shaver

But I'm thinking I might pick this up, because I have a pack of 100 DE blades (6 dollars on Amazon) so it'll end up being cheaper in the long run versus the bakblade replacements.

https://www.amazon.com/Shaver-Standard-Stainless-included-yourself/dp/B01JB4UQ7C/ref=sr_1_11_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1496123756&sr=1-11&keywords=back+shaver
>>
>>41619338
> hair increasing on back but decreasing on head

What kinda shitty genetics does that guy have?
>>
>>41619734
i have the same genetics

starting losing my hair when i was in my early 20s
>>
Tape a double blade disposable razor to a stick and dry shave it. I plucked at it through puberty and big surprise all the places I would pluck grow in thick patches now.
>>
>>41619746
>>41619734
I always saw those hairy guys as disgusting lol
>>
>>41619644
>>41619658
My sister got her legs lasered, apparently she had to be an entire summer without exposing her skin to sunlight.
>>
>>41619767
>apparently she had to be an entire summer without exposing her skin to sunlight.

Bullshit whoever told her that is retarded and if she thought that she's retarded.

It's recommended 24 hours after a treatment to avoid sunlight that's it.
>>
>>41619597
has the procedure improved now? by how much?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.