[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody on /fit/ take contrasting showers? Do they work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hand-held-shower-head-12g.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hand-held-shower-head-12g.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
Anybody on /fit/ take contrasting showers? Do they work?
>>
They feel nice, don't know if they have any other effects
>>
I like to take a normal hot shower and then after I use body wash and all that shit I make it as cold as it can go and stay in for a little bit just to get the vasoconstriction benefits of the cold water. No point in doing 50-50 hot/cold imo but I'm not a scientist so
>>
>>41619112
Good for the pores. Make sure to change your sheets daily, and put a towel over your pillow to absorb oil. Wash face immediately after waking up. Hot then cold water. You're welcome.
>>
>>41619112
Contrasting showers while gomad is something else man
>>
File: 1456751572960.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1456751572960.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>41619311
daily? im not washing my sheets 3 times a week you stupid mong
>>
>>41619311
Why do I want my pores to open? I don't know anything about skincare
>>
>>41619112

Warm and cold showers have both their benefits.
You should be aware that some conditions don't go well with either.

I used to visit the sauna weekly but the price for a daily visit went up to 16€ during the last 3 years and I am not willing to keep this up anymore.
I take my daily hot shower and shower cold afterwards.
If in a hurry it's managable to shower cold without hesitation.
But when I have the time and can't bring myself to step into the cold shower jet I use a simple trick. First shower legs, then arms then face cold. If needed repeat 3 times. Then take a full cold shower if you can.
Try head, neck and back, armpits, pubic region and your bunghole.
Especially showering the bunghole cold has its benefits if you're a really oldfag. Your farts will sound strong again, like when you were young and tight. You will have less struggle establishing dominance with a stronger brrrrrrrt.
Also eat eggy daily. The sulfuric smell will keep the gaindraining bitches and bitchers away.

>>41619681

War water opens pores to release heat from body. This can help prevent blackheads.

Cold water closes the pores to retain bodyheat.
I think this is to prevent anything entering them, like germs.
>>
>>41619112
It's a placebo, but do whatever the fuck you want to do. It's just a shower.
>>
Sort of

Twice in my shower I do about 30 secs of cold. But it's really not that long. I'm guessing you should do it for a bit longer?
>>
>>41621285

It is not a placebo.
The benefits of showering warm and cold don't depend on you believing in it.

Just nigger it up or read some article about it.
http://www.artofmanliness.com/2010/01/18/the-james-bond-shower-a-shot-of-cold-water-for-health-and-vitality/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.