[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get a bf% estimate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170525_105838.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_105838.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
165lb 5'10
(currently loaded on creatine)
>>
>>
>>41618306

lol is this Tait McKenzie gym at YorkU?
>>
>>41618336
Ya LOL
>>
who cares. you're not fat keep lifting
>>
>>41618342
now you have to find a new gym
>>
>>41618342

HAHA looked fucking familiar
>>
You're still barely breaking out of skinny fat, my dude.

Either cut like a mad man and then lean bulk or bulk up now, but what you're doing now is just not working.
>>
>>41618354
lol time to rot
>>
>>41618306
bf% is irrelevant unless you're competing for shows. And if you're asking just because you're ''curious'', you're just gonna have a bunch of anons throwing random/inaccurate numbers
>>
File: IMG_20170423_035118.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170423_035118.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
>>41618365
I beg to differ.. This was last month..

I'm actually afraid to be too small if I cut anymore
>>
>>41618306
>>41618397
>that hairline
>that chinkface
kek
>>
>>41618306
15-17%
>>
>Originating in Green Bay, Wisconsin, the semicolon tattoos originated from Project Semicolon, for those who struggle with self-harm, addiction, depression and suicide. It is also used in memory of those whose sentence has ended, like the father of the movement’s founder, Amy Bleuel. Amy has battled against mental illness and depression throughout her life. After she lost her father to suicide, she wanted to honor his memory in a special way. She also wanted to raise awareness for suicide prevention and other mental health issues, so she started Project Semicolon. The project aims to offer hope, love and understanding to those who battle depression, suicide, addiction and self-injury.

Cover that fucking beta male shit
>>
>>41618397
Start lifting you fucking fag

You're small and fat. Lose bodyfat then bulk.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.