[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to take the Ironpill but..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1496077216241.jpg (120KB, 1007x672px) Image search: [Google]
1496077216241.jpg
120KB, 1007x672px
i feel too stoopit going to the gym. Im too weak and scrawny. Wtf do i do? I feel like i need a helping hand to guide me.

Im in north jersey for the record.
>>
help me lads. Where do i start? ive just been doing pushups pull ups and dips today?
>>
>>41615541
Go to a smaller gym and start
Find some good starting program and follow that

Nobody will laugh at you for being weak as we all started out somewhere
>>
>>41615541
4 dozen eggs a day to start off.

5 dozen eggs to roughly become the size of a barge.
>>
>>41615541
Unironically SS+ a litre of whole milk a day
>>
>>41615666
Don't do this
Even satan cursed this workout
>>
>>41615541
Whatever you do, don't listen to this guy >>41615666

three months of this and i developed a gut and bitch tits
>>
>>41615541
For me, I just got a subscription and I fucking went, regardless of how I looked. I was doing a fucked up barbell row with a hella curvy back, and some gymbro started coaching me on how to do it properly. My advice would be to just eat it and go, and if you're scrawny just eat stuff...
>>
>>41615541
For me, I just got a subscription and I fucking went, regardless of how I looked. I was doing a fucked up barbell row with a hella curvy back, and some gymbro started coaching me on how to do it properly. My advice would be to just fuck it and go, and if you're scrawny just eat more I guess...

Lifting is not rocket science, even though a substantial amount of people on this board want you to believe so
>>
>>41615541

Just start with the machines so you stay out of the way of more experienced lifters and no one, including you, will give a shit. After about six months of FULL BODY machine work, slowly add barbell and bench work. Deadlifts are your friend, they are simple to learn, take a life time to master, and work almost the entire body.
>>
thanks lads, keep the advice coming.
>>
>>41615642
This.
I might judge people for not lifting as much as me, but then I remember I started being the weakest guy in the gym.
You get into the routine, you'll be fine.
>>
>>41615681
>>41615677
A litre you faggots, not a gallon there's a huge difference.

1 US Gallon = 3.7 litres

It's basically quarter GOMAD so no bitch tits, only gains
>>
What us some ironpill literature
>>
>>41615541
Slowly immerse yourself in youtube videos about fitness. Make it as much a hobby as gamers make gaming. Get fuckin nerdy about it. Read about it in your spare time. Watch videos, follow linked videos, come back here and ask opinions on different youtube channeks you find. We may talk shit, but you should be able to filter it.
Make something your main hobby and you'll be a lot more comfortable with it.
>>
>>41615652
That's actually only $4.50 at muh local walmart.
>>
ignore anyone saying "we don't judge or care about others"
we do.
we laugh at you when you're squatting the bar.
we remember when you lose balance and fall over, so we can laugh about it later.
we laugh at you when you're not doing an exercise correctly.
>>
>>41615767
Don't listen to this fuck face. 8-16 oz whole milk for your protein shakes is money. Any more is asking for titties.
>>
>>41615952
kek. better watch your girl, scrawny manlet coming through. honk honk. OP here and im going to BTFO of the lifting game. RIP muscle heads.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.