[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO HIDE GYNO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: help.png (276KB, 665x623px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
276KB, 665x623px
I'm in desperate need of tips on how to hide gyno.

I always wore a t-shirt that would hide it at least reasonably well but that t-shirt is tore the fuck up now and my current shirt is shit.

It was ok until now but in the summer its fucking impossible to keep my nipples hard, I need some way to hide it as much as possible. I'll be getting surgery but it will take months until I'll get under the knife and I need some way to hide this horrible atrocity until then.
>>
Get some titty tape or nipple cover things that women wear.
>>
>>41613179
Wear a bra. There are bras that are designed to minimize how big a woman's breasts are, forgot what they are called. I'd imagine someone makes one for men given the fact that 70% of men in the US are overweight with man boobs.
>>
File: IMG_4058.png (70KB, 1024x1112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4058.png
70KB, 1024x1112px
>>41613179

At a certain point you're gonna just have to embrace the titties, and walk around with your shoulders back with confidence.

The surgery may someday come, but until then you gotta agree and amplify any shit people give you about your nipples.

>t. Had bouncy boobs since like 12 yrs old
>>
>>41613179

Just put tape tightly around your chest like the girls in your favourite cartoon series are doing it when their fellow samurais must not find out she is actually a girl.

Just replace "girl" with "bitch" and "samurai" with "co-workers" and it should fit your existance.
>>
>>41613200
>BRO
>MANZIER
>>
>>41613200
I have a compression "vest" but then I'll be the retard who wears a vest under his shirt while its fucking scorching hot outside.
>>
>>41613201
Is that Chloe Moretz?
>>
Serious Help incoming

Buy this
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004DU31IG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cut off the sleeves
Cut off the collar so its like a standard wifebeater
Meaning cut it off as high as possible in the back And a little lower in the front

Wear it underneath almost any shirt, will be almost invisible.

I have gyno as well, it's what i've been doing for years till I actually get surgery, it's a real lifesaver.
>>
File: 1461338870462.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461338870462.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>41613507
Thanks I'll check that out
>>
>>41613179
>people believe I have developed pecs

Everything is fine until you get in the swimming pool.
>>
>>41613179
Lose weight and realise you probably don't have gyno. You should cut really hard until you see your abs. If there's a lump in your pecs then it's gyno.
>>
>>41614506
Lol no dude, I'm diagnosed with enlarged gland. I have real gyno. I wish it was just fat.
>>
>>41613507
>WARNING! This product will melt when exposed to extreme heat or open flames, posing a risk of serious injury where melted product comes into contact with skin!
oh dear
>>
>>41613507
Also great for loose skin
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.