[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a fat shit and I want to become bearmode. What exercises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: All-about-Abs-form-vs-function.png (614KB, 699x618px) Image search: [Google]
All-about-Abs-form-vs-function.png
614KB, 699x618px
I am a fat shit and I want to become bearmode. What exercises should I prioritize/stick to?

Also, what are some general tips on staying consistent & building discipline?
>>
You want to build a thick and strong core. So heavy deadlifts, squats, shoulder pressing. Farmers carries, all kinds of strongman type shit really.

You won't get a good bearmode physique without a decade of training though, it takes a long time to get that thick.

As for discipline, you just have to remind yourself why you're doing it and that the alternative (failure) is not what you want nor will you thank yourself for it.

As the results start coming, staying motivated gets easier too.
>>
>>41613140
>this is body of a bear that fucks twinks on a toillet

ftfy
>>
>>41613140
t bh I would consider cutting fat off first, and then building a proper bear mode physique with correct diet the whole way so you have just the right amount of everything
>>
>>41613140
start small. go for a walk 30 minutes first thing in the morning. every day.

otherwise you will lose.
>>
DNP and roids.
>>
>>41613140
protip:person who drew this doesn't lifts and doesn't know about lifting
>>
>>41613166
Thank you. Gonna have to look up tips on deadlifts so I don't fuck it up. My posture makes good form difficult for some of these.

And honestly, if I can make it halfway to a good bearmode physique in 5 years, that'd be great.

>>41613548
Don't disagree, but I will inevitably build muscle while lifting to lose fat, so my idea is that if I know what to focus on I'll be more time-efficient.

>>41613579
Been hitting the gym for a while, but not consistently. Also I've trained in ways that have pushed me to and beyond my limits before, so it seems silly to start too small. You may still be right as far as building the habit, though.

>>41613617
I take it with a grain of salt. This image isn't my inspiration or anything.
>>
>>41613173
>on a toilet
That's gross. At least come back to my place so we can fuck on the couch.
>>
>>41613617
no shit, it's a dyel tumblr snowflake artist. the whole series is pretty good though as far as hints and tricks for drawing muscular bodies goes, just the "scientific" reasoning behind it is bullshit.
>>
File: pancake face.png (298KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
pancake face.png
298KB, 500x373px
can /fit/ stop lying to themselves by saying that lifting as a hobby or interest is healthy? its fun, its great to build yourself up to a physique that you like, but functional strength = weightlifting + bulk? thats not being healthy
>>
>>41616138
Strength doesn't necessarily equal health. Exercise necessarily grants health, and exercise also typically grants strength, so strength typically correlates with health, but does not necessarily equal health. People who train for maximum strength get heavy, and being heavy is unhealthy.
>>
>>41616138
I lift to lift. I want to lift heavy things and as I'm aging I'm realizing if I don't move around and just sit down I'm sore as fuck. All the time. Lifting motivates me. The pain I have in my back when I don't workout for 2 months motivates me to stay active. I lift for me. Not for a hobby. But for life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.