[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small Wrists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: P3PTeH7.jpg (60KB, 583x497px) Image search: [Google]
P3PTeH7.jpg
60KB, 583x497px
How do I fix this problem? I'm 21 and my wrists are really fucking small
>>
>>41612914

Forearm curls, wrist curls, hand grippers, shit ton of protein and calories. Get on double rations.
>>
Nothing you can do that will actually fix it. Making wrists bigger through training won't grow them to a size you're happy with. Train forearms. The ratio will look pretty aesthetic
>>
>>41613031
Wristlet here. This is a good post.
>>
>>41613031
this is shit

they will grow, my did, take it from me
>>
There is no muscle mass on the wrist so we're fucked forever.
>>
>>41613158
Literally how
>>
>>41612914
inject synthol into your wrists
>>
>>41613253
he's 13
>>
>>41613211
If you train forearms they will look more impressive though
>>
>>41612914
If you're as skinny as the guy in the picture, your wrists will grow, like mine did. They won't get big or juicy, but they'll look normal.
>>
>>41613253
My uncle has massive wrists and fingers, pretty sure it's from construction work he does
>>
>>41613317
>Implying
I'm almost 21 and I still look like that.
>>
>>41612914
im 18 and my arm/wrist looks like that will i grow
>>
>>41613158
you cant grow a bone. the only "muscles" along your wrist are tendons for your flexors/extensors in your digits.
>>
>>41612914
>always thought I was a wristlet because my fingers could wrap around my wrist
>find out I have long fingers and a 7.5 " wrist

feels good man
>>
>>41614348
Hard work will build your forearms but there's basically no muscle in your wrist area.
You see construction guys who lift stuff all day but still have wiry skinny arms.
>>
>can touch thumb almost to the knuckle of my pinky when I put them around wrist
>when my forearms are pumped up I look like Popeye, when they're normal I look like the chosen undead
Let me die
>>
>>41615589
Some bro scientists claim hammering and such will create microfractures in fingers that fill in making finger bigger
>>
>>41615662
It makes the bones stronger, but not larger.
Fighters would have giant baseball mitt hands if so.
>>
>>41615662
WOLFF'S LAW
pro-tip: apply 4x15, 1xamrap decline hammer curls with the heaviest dumbbell available into face to acquire those jaw gains
>>
Just lift, you're still young, they'll thicken up over time.
>>
>>41612914
>6 in wrists
>absolutely massive hands
atleast I can have a forearm taper
>>
>>41615139
I forgot to mention they will grow if you're that skinny and start lifting and bulk
>>
>>41612914
>6in wristlet here
make direct forearm training a priority the proportions will make them look xtra joocy
>>
I knew a guy who gained 2 inches on one wrist in just one month. He was driving a buggy on sand, flipped it over and got his wrist caught under one of the bars on top. Twisted the wrist real good and after that he could bend it only about 50% as much as before.
This is your best bet, OP, crush your wrists under some heavy machinery and let it grow back thicker.
>>
>>41612914
Are you so retarded that you don't understand what fat and muscle are?

Small wrists aren't your problem. Your problem is that your a massive faggot with an IQ that aspires to hit triple digits.

I'd say kill yourself but you'd just break your wrist.
>>
>>41613253
Jesus you a fucking stupid.

Build muscle, acquire fat cells.

Ta da! Bigger wrist.
>>
I have 5inch wrists
I can bench 1plate for 5x15 fine but the problem is that i feel like my wrists are going to snap and break anytime during the motion, the bar wiggles alot do to not being stable and my wrists wanting to bend forward and backwards.
I can OHP 115lbs 3x5 and the same feeling occurs

Only reason i don't go up in weight is that i'm legit scared i will snap my shit up, how do i fix this?
>>
I diddly 185 for a few reps, kg.

Never going to grow, although some angles look okay due to forearm growth.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.