[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 34

File: wallpaperjumping.jpg (63KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaperjumping.jpg
63KB, 1024x768px
>>
Should my lower back be sore after deadlifts
>>
File: IMG_20170529_133135.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170529_133135.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Is there any hope?
>>
>>41612403
Is taking DNP losing your natty card ?
>>
Would sumo deadlift be good replacement for squats (in that they will prevent my legs for going completly dyel mode)? I have huge left knee pain when i squat but somefuckinghow i dont when i sumodeadlift. Either that or Squat boxes
>>
I have an overpronation that is especially noticable when squatting. Whenever I go to heavy weight, my ankle clicks. Do you guys know any fixes to this?
>>
>>41612412
>>41612460
>>41612471
Yes
>>
Is clarence0 natty?
>>
File: it's the conway boy.png (840KB, 1358x662px) Image search: [Google]
it's the conway boy.png
840KB, 1358x662px
how difficult is it to make it if i bump down my respective sets from 3 to 2. i just need a general answer — all the other details are accounted for
>>
I have a job that requires me to sit and do nothing for hours at a time. What are some decent non-weighted excercises I can do throughout the day that won't negatively impact my workout after work? Already do planks, stomach vacuums and kegels. Also chinups and dips when I can
>>
Is cycling as bad for the knees as running, or should I stick with it for cardio
>>
What's better for mass ? 3x10 or 3x5 ?
>>
So I think my knee pain is due to my kneecap being pulled off tracking by my quads. Any way to fix this
>>
>>41612403
Sorry for making a second thread y'all, everyone in here please ignore it.

But anyhow, long story short is I shat blood 4 times, and now I'm good. I'm pretty sure it could be from straining too much during squats, but I'm also worried it's something more urgent/nefarious. Finally, should I give myself more time to recover or can I workout again? Thanks y'all
>>
>>41612838
Go to a doctor you fuggin guy
>>
>>41612856
Dammit. Okay I will. If it's cancer or something I'll make a thread about how you saved my life
>>
>>41612961
I hope you're alright and I'd probably have skipped the doctor if I only shat a little blood once myself. But 4 times my dude? I'll pray for your colon
>>
>Eat 20 chips
>immediately get chip scented farts
Jesus christ. Humans aren't meant to eat this stuff, are they?
>>
>>41612961
If your cancer is bleeding you are fucked already.
>>
>>41612754
3x5-10 but best work yourself down from 10 to five, deload and start with 10 again (((gslp)))
>>
What exactly is frame?
I've always been pretty thin, not skeleton level but just thin. Will working out make my frame wider or am I stuck to thin genetics
I'm 5'6 if it makes a difference
My dad used to play rugby and was built, them's good genetics?
>>
>>41612403
I work a labor intensive job 5 days a week. How do I work regular weight lifting in?

>sheet metal fab, (duct work)
>>
>>41613527
>5'6
>good genetics
>>
File: nOIZqei.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nOIZqei.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>41613527
Frame is the size of your skeleton and joints. Big frame is basically just being somewhat tall with thick joints that enable good force generation and muscular development. Hugh Jackman has a good frame. That Legolas guy does not.
>>
i only started lifting about 6 months ago and have been taking it relatively easy (can only bench press 45kg at 5 x 4)., however recently i've noticed that my hands/fingers are vibrating/shaking/twitching a lot of the time. It's only a slight one now mind you but it's noticeable when im pointing out something on a computer screen. It's not just after training either it seems to be night constant.

could i have fucked something up in my arm whilst doing exercises or could it be the fact that i drink about 16 cans of beer every weekend.
>>
File: 1244364326436.jpg (35KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1244364326436.jpg
35KB, 657x527px
Been on Starting Strength for 8 months now and starting to develop a pot belly (Thank you, Rippletits)

Is a calorie deficit of 500kcal + continuing the program as normal good enough to cut my weight down or should I be adding some form of cardio on my off days?
>>
>>41614461
>8 months
what are your current lifts?
might wanna switch programs
>>
What's the best type of bicep curl? With dumbells or the bar?
>>
>>41614509
Z barbell
>>
Can't workout Friday because of retard tier gym hours and small town, is:

M - push
TU - pull
W - push
THU - pull

Viable if I squat on push days and deadlift on pull days?
>>
Should I be looking out for people during my set? My friend seems to almost always run into the barbell during my squats.
>>
>>41614496
Pretty fucking awful if I'm perfectly honest, I didn't keep a proper track of my diet and stalled/injured myself a lot.

Squats: 90kg
Deadlift: 130kg
Bench: 50kg
OHP: 35kg
Pendlay Rows: 55kg

Was looking at All Pro's Beginner Routine personally; Do you know how it stacks up compared to SS regarding weight loss yet still retaining muscle strength?
>>
I started cutting 8.4., that's 53 days ago. So far I've gone from 155 lbs to 143 (I'm 5'6'')
Could I be cutting even harder? How is my pace?
So far I've barely lost any strength on the 4 compounds but I feel like I'm low on energy while working out
>>
If you're in the middle of Strong Lifts and are already T-rex mode because of previous sports. Do you just cut squats out? I like squats because mine go up consistently, but my legs are getting way too big. I'm cutting weight so it ain't fat.
>>
File: 52460994.jpg (276KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
52460994.jpg
276KB, 3000x3000px
I only have some dumbells (going up to 40 llbs), a curl bar and some weird machine in my parents' basement that looks like pic related.

What kind of routine could i get going.

I'm 5'10 135 skelly btw
>>
>>41614032
As much rest as possible, clean eating, and most definitely a stim-heavy pre-workout.
>>
>>41614301
45kg after 6 months? You're taking it TOO easy.

The shaking has nothing to do with the lifting or the beer.
>>
>>41615061
christ get eating m8
>>
>>41615061
100% serious

do a bro split with heavy emphasis on leg extensions and dumbbell leg curls
>>
>>41612751
cycling isnt as bad. the bad part about running is the impact of your foot hitting the ground which puts strain on knee. cycling doesnt.
>>41614509
do em all. bicep curl, hammer curl, ez bar curl, dumbbell curl.
>>41614549
seems fine.
>>41614569
you should always been aware of your surroundings in the era of allah snackbar.
>>
>done SS for 7 months
>some size gains, lifts went up a lot
>squat 3.25pl8x5
And yet, my legs look half the size of T-Rex's who have supposedly been doing SS for half a year
What gives?
>>
>>41615256
>>41615061
To add to this, anything works on a novice

Try hitting each muscle group 2 times per week, with 2 or 3 exercises per group. 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps per exercise

Example

Day 1: Legs/Abs
Day 2: Chest/Arms
Day 3: Back/Shoulders
Day 4: Legs/Abs
Day 5: Chest/Arms
Day 6: Back/Shoulders
Day 7: Rest

Seek the exercises per body part, according to your available equipment, here: https://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises

Don't neglect or ignore bodyweight exercises either, good ol push ups, pull ups and leg raises have been around for decades for a reason

Keep a log of every training day you do, write down your reps and how many of those weird machine plates you lift (no idea how much they actually weigh).

Try to figure out how the maximum number of plates you can lift for 8 reps (example, doing pec decks https://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/main/popup/name/butterfly). Then increase 1 rep the next day you do that exercise. When you hit 12, add 1 plate and go back to 8 reps. Continue till you run out of plates.

Research a bit about rest times and nutrition.

That should keep you occupied for about a year, by that time I hope you're able to join a proper gym

No excuses allowed anon
>>
what's the point of the lifting meme if you have bright red tiger stripe stretchmarks on your biceps and stomach?
>>
File: thepowerdahnald.jpg (175KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
thepowerdahnald.jpg
175KB, 600x450px
I find that my lifts suffer when I do cardio. How should I balance the two for growth in both areas?

My cardio typically consists of hill sprints and medium intensity running twice a week with strength training 4x a week on other days.
>>
Is higher reps lower weights better for weight loss?

Like going to the gym, but have to lose weight over this summer/fall
>>
>>41615622
Are you sure your lifts aren't suffering because lack of rest? If you're doing cardio on every day you're not lifting I'd recommend toning the cardio down to a brisk walk or something for a day out of the week.
>>
>>41615735
No, eating less is.
On a related note, doing cardio for cardiovascular health is good, doing it to lose weight is retarded.
>>
Does cooking oats (steel cut or rolled) before sticking them in the fridge for overnight oats increase their volume? I've just been sticking them in the fridge with seasonings and liquid.
>>
>>41615607
use coconut cream and vitamin e. if that doenst work no one really cares desu.
>>
How do i avoid chafing my nips while jogging? shit hurts, you know
>>
File: ted sprints.jpg (523KB, 720x778px) Image search: [Google]
ted sprints.jpg
523KB, 720x778px
>>41615761
I have a rest day once a week and manage to get around 6-8 hrs of sleep each night.

I formerly did exclusively cardio and calisthenics; now that I have access to a proper gym, I find it hard to get an equilibrium of progress between strength and cardio.
>>
>>41616412
>no one really cares desu.
i don't believe this.
>>
Is recomping a meme or is it actually a thing? I'm not sure I understand how it works
>>
You count your body weight when don't squats, right?
>>
Can I get a quick rundown on creatine and amino acids?
>>
File: fitGSLP.png (19KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
fitGSLP.png
19KB, 700x600px
I want to add an ab workout to this (pic related) preferably the one with the biggest bang for the buck. anyone who answers will get a qt in return
>>
File: ebf4r7eh4eay.png (10KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
ebf4r7eh4eay.png
10KB, 489x423px
is clen safe for an 18 y/o?

whats the best routinne for it
>>
>>41612403
Is it better to work out before or after eating breakfast?
>>
Just got my first match on tinder with girl looks pretty cute. What do?
>>
whats the highest acceptable body fat % while lifting for gains? im at 22%, should i cut down or keep lifting and eating a lot for more gains
>>
>>41616878
>>41616878
post autistic conversation here for us to laugh at
>>
File: IMG_8294.jpg (75KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8294.jpg
75KB, 640x612px
>>41612403
Alright, /fit/. Ultimate question.

How long does it take to get BIG big? I'm not talking like "oh anon do you work out? You look... toned."
I'm talking like there's absolutely no question about it, like fuckin Reinhardt mode.

I ask because my brother has been working out for years now and he's still pretty twinkmode.
He gets hella girls but that's not my concern, I'm going for like "holy shit dude do you eat six steaks a day?"

inb4 steroids
>>
>>41616902
ok I will message her later and see how it goes. maybe Ill post it if its good
>>
>>41616849
Yes, but form is VITAL. SS + GOMAD. PPL if you're done with that, or texas method if you want to go the path of power.
>>
>>41616871
I do before, but plenty of people do it after. Generally I'll have to wait a few minutes for the food to digest a bit.
>>
>>41616916
6+ years of severe autism or 1-2 with roids no autism.
>>
>>41616935
Thanks anon
>>
>>41616838
DESU you don't need much of an ab workout routine, just do some situps and plank for a few minutes before you finish your workout. Abs come from low bodyfat, exercise only gets them toned.
>>
>>41616780
Creatine is important take it and experience GODLY GAINZ. Many creatines already have amino acids, and as far as I know you get plenty if you are eating enough meat. Feel free to try BCAAs and see if you work for you though.
>>
>>41615949
Why would you cook them beforehand if you are just making overnight oats?
>>
>>41616939
How severe we talkin?
Like six days a week at the gym autism or scientifically perfecting every single meal for gains autism?
>>
Best tutorials for bench and OHP? Also what's the feeling I get when I do a bunch of reps of, lets say chin ups and I feel like I just cant move my arms anymore
>>
Has anyone here gone up a shirt size from muscle gain? I'm a very snug medium currently but I've started lifting regularly and I'm about to buy a few shirts and I want them to fit in a year from now..
>>
>>41617153
That's muscle failure.
Some people like to train until they hit failure, others stop before they hit that limit.
I don't personally know which is more broscientifically beneficial, but I don't like the feeling of muscle failure so I don't go for it unless I'm really feeling the urge for a few more reps.
>>
Alright gents. Made a bet with a friend. Whats the best beginner routine/progremme for gaining max dead/squat/bench/ohp before 2018? Im guessing SS w/ Accessories.
>>
I recently re-started working out.
Last time I had DOMS but this time I worked out and the next day I feel fine.

does this mean my muscles aren't getting enough exercise to grow?

I feel like I could workout again today...should I?
or is over-exercising just a meme
>>
What do you guys do for stretching? After work outs? Any of you guys do a morning stretching routine when you get out of bed?
>>
>>41617270
IMO if you feel like working out go for it

there was a period where I went to the gym 7x a week for like a month and was making gains and didnt get DOMS until I gave myself a rest day
>>
>>41617170
don't do that, you'll just waste your money and they wont look good

no muscle gain shouldn't make you change sizes BUT mass gain like gaining weight and muscle should.

now if you would of said you would bulk...
>>
>>41612471
It's murky.

Many Natural Bodybuilding federations don't test for it, as it's not on most performance enhancing drug test panels. You'll never get tested for it unless you're hospitalized for DNP poisoning

Steroids change the way you build muscle forever, even when it's out of your system. DNP only accelerates fat loss when it's in your system
>>
File: 1486731879962.jpg (92KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1486731879962.jpg
92KB, 396x396px
How important is jogging for weight loss?
As of now, I jog for just over 2 miles 6 days a week. Last tuesday, i weighed in at 205 lbs.
Is it okay to do light weight training also?
On 2 of those days, i also go to to the gym and do dumbbell curls, some leg lifts and ab exercises, and jog there for about 20 minutes a treadmill, for roughly the same distance as my daily jog. On days I don't go the gym, i just do 20 pushups, 20 sit ups, and 20 leg lift and tucks.
I want to lose weight but I also don't want to be left with just ugly flab.
>>
>>41617004
you won't have the mindset you have now in a years time if you actually stick to it and stopped asking dumb fucking questions
>>
are whey pills as good as powdered whey?
I have to take 3 whey pills but they are HUGE, I can feel them going down after I take them its uncomfortable.
>>
>>41617444
don't you wanna be like the japanese hentais with the tentacles that ley eggs down their victims throat?
>>
>>41617353
Fuck the mileage
run FAST and in short bursts. HIIT
all you need is 9 mins of running per day to lose weight fast.

no light training,. wtf is this you some kind of fairy, some faggot of some sorts?

do compound lifts. and LIFT HEAVY AND LIFT A LOT.
eg. bench 3 sets of 200x8
squat 4 sets of 300x8
>>
>>41617489
lol
>>
does anyone have a no nonsense routine to get rid of anterior pelvic tilt/lardosis? is this one on the image good?
>>
File: lardosis.jpg (332KB, 1536x2173px) Image search: [Google]
lardosis.jpg
332KB, 1536x2173px
>>41617554
lol here is the image
>>
>>41617479
no senpai I don't wanna be like the nippu desu desu baka countryfolk and choke on things rolling down my esophagus
>>
>>41617489
everything in this post related to running is wrong.
>>41617353
>i weighed in at 205 lbs
go slow because you're heavy and putting a ton of stress on your knees. distance is more important than speed if you're trying to lose weight. consider using an elliptical to reduce stress on your legs until you're lighter.

there's a reason why marathon runners look like they do.
>>
How much difference is there between a three day and six day routine in terms of results?
>>
>>41617619
nope. you're wrong
do you even know what HIIT does?
if he wants to lose weight he has to do intensity not long boring jogs that take hours.

stop posting and giving bad advice
>>
>>41617684
moron.
>>
>>41617695
$200 says you don't even have a college diploma which is where they teach you all this shit since its mandatory.

fuck off fag
>>
>>41617745
no argument.
still stupid.
lol.
>>
>>41617756
>no argument.
Not him but you literally didn't post any argument lol
>>
>>41617684
i agree with HIIT

nothing made me lose weight like grappling. shit's a real workout and way more intense that boring ass slow cardio
>>
File: hiitdoit.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hiitdoit.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>41617619
>>41617684
>>41618056
>>
Do you guys recommend Creatine as a post workout with Whey for a beginner? As in just beginning Starting Strength
>>
Am I better off getting into a proper lifting routine straight away while getting my bf% down and getting depressed that I'm not making any progress, or just waiting until I'm like 12% in half a years time or whatever?

Also whats the best way to teach yourself the exercises? Like I've read SS and all that but I can't afford a personal trainer and I don't have any friends
>>
>>41612460
Yes, Oats + Milk every morning.
>>
>>41618138
All that useless muscle mass in the sprinter's arm must weigh and thus slow him down, surely.
>>
>>41618683
go to the gym to build up a routine and to get practice. when you start bulking you'll be happy you understand how to do the lifts. just practice.
>>
What is the best full body starting routine? I was looking at icf 5x5 but isn't squats and deadlifts 3 times a week too much? I wanna go 3 days a week, and I want to do more than just squat, rows, diddlys and OHP. Is it okay to add accessories to greyskull? That is also the second routine I was looking at.
>>
Exercises for lower abs?
I've been doing a lot of squats, benches, press, dips, pull-ups, DLs.
Also, any suggestions for routines that are 3 days a week, coming off of Starting Strength?
>>
bicep imbalance what do
>>
>>41619199
having proper form
>>
>>41612403
>Move to a new city
>Work in a cubicle
>Want to get into lifting to fill enptyness in life
>Have no idea what I'm doing form wise

How to find gym Bros or just general how to get into lifting?
>>
>>41619231
watch videos and follow a routine such as starting strength
>>
>>41612515
Fix your form
>>
>>41612747
Stretch a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsT_go-oCcQ

you can do this, it last around 20 mins
>>
Is 10:14 IF worth doing as male? I lift kind of late so does drinking protons count for fasting?
>>
>>41617326
What do you mean about the steroids? How does it change?

If you took steroids and then stopped. 3 years after stopping do you build muscle better or worse than someone who never took it?
>>
>>41612538
A doctor. For real.
>>
is it possible to have growth spurts when you're 21? I had growing pains in my legs a few days ago and today I measured half an inch taller. not to mention I've been ravenously hungry. I've been eating an obscene amount of chicken breast and other things because I really crave protein and I can't seem to get enough. it reminds me exactly of when I was growing fast as a kid and was hungry all the time as a result.

should mention I'm not overweight and usually I find it difficult to eat enough to bulk so this is very strange for me.
>>
>>41619897
yes
>>
>>41618727
yes there are different buttplugs for greyskull
>>
>>41619660
Assuming you care for your hormone levels, probably better, but only because of muscle memory. Not because of some magical lingering effect
>>
If I've just started weightlifting and was straining during my most recent exercises, should I wait for my power rack to arrive before adding more weight? I'm small and don't have a spotter.
>>
How natty bodybuilders get shredded before comp? I've heard that they eat almost no salt, only chicken breast and some veggies. Maybe someone has example of meal/training plan? I've always stayed at about 10-15% bodyfat and it sucks, because even tho I'm kinda lean, I still look fucking bloated, so I'd like to shred a little bit, just to see how I could look.
And yes, I have read the sticky.
>>
>>41612403

What is QTDDTOT?
>>
>>41620372
Questions that don't deserve their own thread
>>
File: p3tkyeqmdney.png (102KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
p3tkyeqmdney.png
102KB, 500x396px
About a year ago I got injured during a football game (shoulder and chest). During my time healing I quit all training habits whatsoever, which obviously made me gain a little weight and lose some muscle. I was in pretty good shape before the injury, about 208lb 5"11 ~14 bf%. Month and a half ago I started training and eating right again religiously. I've been eating 1700-2000 kcal a day and lift 6 times a week. My question is could it be possible that I'm getting my lost muscle back and losing fat at the same time, because my weight has only dropped about 8lbs? I guess I seem and feel more lean but I'm not 100% sure and it's getting frustrating as my weight isn't dropping.
>>
how do I stop drinking 2000kcal worth of beer per week and still get to socialize on the weekends?

"getting a couple drinks" (or: getting shitfaced drunk) is pretty much the only thing one can do around here.
Do you think I can stay sober while everyone around me is drowning in alcohol? I don't want to lose the only social activity I have.
What else could I drink? I don't mind getting drunk and having a slight hangover, but I don't want to keep adding almost a whole days' worth of calories every week.
As I said, beer is causing me to get fat. The upsides are I rarely get bad hangovers if I stick to pilsener and I can gauge pretty well how much I've had and when it's time to stop.
Hard liquor/long drinks usually gives me bad headaches the next day (though maybe that's because I used to drink cheap shit) - and the bar I go to doesn't have much else other than beer.
I've never been into wine - and afaik it's the worst of both, headaches from cheap shit and has even more calories than beer.
"drinking less beer" is also not doable. I've tried that and always end up drinking as much as otherwise - when I'm 5 beers in I'm already at a point where I don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>41620260
they literally starve themselves.
you have only two options to "get shredded":
>steroids
>starvation
And you will never look "shredded" every day. Every picture you've ever seen of someone who's "shredded" was achieved by one of the above plus perfect lighting, spray tan, flexing, oil and some photoshop.
The "shredded" look is not sustainable and is usually only for a contest or photoshoot. If you want to get shredded for one day every few months, I guess you can try to do that, but I wouldn't advise it because it has no advantages if you're not a competitive bodybuilder or fitness model.
You can probably comfortably lose a bit more bodyfat, but the more you lose, the harder it is to sustain and the worse you will feel. You will feel like shit, you will be weak and tired and hungry. I would not advise you to go lower than you can comfortably sustain long-term. Nobody will think you look better if you get shredded compared to just being lean at 10%bf.
>>
My squat numbers should never be the same as my deadlift even if I'm a beginner right?
>>
How much does 1 ''plate'' weight?

Everybody is always refering to 1/2/3/4 plates and such.
>>
I've torn my hamstrings, how long should I wait before I can start squatting/deadlifting again?

>>41621305

1 plate is 20kg's, or 45 lb's.

But "1 plate" refers to one plate either side of the barbell, so a "2 plate bench" is 4 plates total
>>
>>41621272

When you are a beginner, things can be out of whack. A general rule though deadlift should be heaviest and rise the quickest though. If not, you may have a weird body, or your form is fucked up.

>>41621305
1 plate (each side) = 40 kg, then add the bar (20 kg) - 1 plate = 60 kg total. 2 plate 100 kg etc.
>>
Manlet here. Should my goal for lifts be the same foe someone a foot tallee than me or will my frame limit my theoeetical max?
>>
>>41621327

If its literally torn you should consult a doctor, not retards on the internet. If you just pulled it or something, wait until you can move it without pain and start easy.

When people say 1/2/3/4 i assume they mean ohp, bench, squat and deadlift in that order?
>>
>>41621368

Tore both, literally felt the fibres ripping and even heard it.

It's been a few weeks since then and I can do all normal daily functions without any pain and even started running again but the moment I try squatting or deadlifitng even just the bar I feel shooting pains in them

And yes, that order
>>
Is keto worth if it you don't have more than 20 lbs to lose? I'm interested in trying it but it sounds like you're going to great lengths to adjust how your body takes in/breaks down energy and any deviation from the diet will set you back/fuck you up completely. I can stick to a diet and I can handle feeling like shit for the first ~week during the transition, but I feel like it's gonna be a whole new level of autism when it comes to eating food outside of what I make in my own home. I guess what I'm asking is to what extent if any can I have an occasional carb/cheat day and still be successful long term with the diet?
>>
>>41621376

Have you talked to a doctor or physiotherapist? A simple consultation would probably give more reliable answers than this place.

That said I think maybe you should do a couple sets of weightless squats and hip thrusts a day (only if painless). Dont over do it, its mostly just to stimulate the muscles a little to promote healing. Not to fuck them up.

How did you manage to pull them anyway?
>>
>>41612838
dat hernia
>>
>>41621450

I was hoping someone had torn one before and could give me a timeframe, I don't really feel like paying a doctor when all he's gonna do is say "Yeah it'll be good in 6 weeks"

Like I already know it's gonna heal itself, I just wanna fucking squat.

Sounds stupid but I used to be really flexible when I was younger from years of martial arts and could do a full split with ease. Drunk at a party about 5 years since I've done any martial arts training and weighing about 40 pounds more than I did back in the day I busted out the full split again, felt fibres ripping apart in my legs and literally heard a tearing noise
>>
File: Jeff-Cavaliere.jpg (547KB, 411x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff-Cavaliere.jpg
547KB, 411x500px
>>41620802
Well, Jeff manages to look shredded without roids or starvation all year round.
>>
As someone who has only done maximal strength/Powerlifting, would switching to a bodybuilding program+cutting result in good aesthetics?
>>
>>41617326
>Steroids change the way you build muscle forever, even when it's out of your system. DNP only accelerates fat loss when it's in your system
Could you elaborate on this?
>>
so my left shoulder " clicks " when doing wipe pushups, also underside of the arm kinda hurts but not much

or when doing dumbell flies unless i put my hands way lower from my shoulders

any ideas, there isnt much pain, but there is slight discomfort
>>
>>41621407
why not just do a calorie deficit, you mongoloid
>>
>>41621594
just cutting would probably already be enough
aesthetics = low bodyfat
>>
Is protein powder supposed to taste like shit or am I mixing it wrong.
I got 100% Whey Rich chocolate.
>>
How many accessories should I add to GSLP? The /fit/ version has 2 but that seems a bit light?
>>
Is it fine to progress a few reps at a time if I've significantly changed my rep scheme to accomodate light weight and hypertrophy?
>>
>>41622121
Add as many as you want. GSLP is low volume in general most people can handle more as long as sleep + diet is good.
>>
I've got a huge imbalance in my legs. Started doing one-leg leg press to try to fix it. Anything else I could be doing?
>>
>>41623588
check if they are the same length
if not, longer leg a bit more forward when squatting
>>
My squat and deadlift have plateaued. I'm pretty sure it's my lower back muscles and spinal erectors that are holding them back. Does that seem likely?

If so what are good accessory lifts to do on deadlift days and squat days?
>>
File: 39858563983598.jpg (352KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
39858563983598.jpg
352KB, 1280x720px
Rate Routine please.

its a 3xfull body ofc

I still go to school (not from Murica) so i sit most of the time so i just added a shitton of volume seeing as on the rest day i literally almost don't use my muscles at all except for walking or writing.
>>
File: aiTripT.jpg (70KB, 634x418px) Image search: [Google]
aiTripT.jpg
70KB, 634x418px
So /fit/ I got a second job at Walmart to make some side money and that job is being a cart pusher and it's surprisingly fun my question is why don't you have a fun /fit/ side job?
>>
>>41623959
Just do SS you faggot. And do something else on the days you don't lift. Light cardio. Join a team sport. Calisthenics. Yoga.
>>
>>41623847
plateaued where?
What routine are you doing?
>>
>>41624097
But i don't want to look like a fridge. Also i can't squat normally or too often cause my knee is all fucked up for some reason.
>>
>>41624213
GSLP + RECOMP
just squatting twice per week
>>
>>41623961
I used to have that job. It's 'fun' until they start expecing you to go on cash, pick up shit after your coworkers who don't do shit, and the customers...well let's just say I'd probably get more respect working as a male prostitute.

Now I have another /fit/ job and trust me, I thought it'd be fun at first but I'd much rather have a cushy office job and just do /fit/ shit on my own time, not like you'll build any muscle pushing carts anyway.
>>
>>41612403
Whats a good routine for strength?
skellyfag btw
>>
Im currently running a PPL split, how much volume should i be getting per muscle? 10 sets on chest per session sound reasonable assuming im doing PPLPPLX
>>
>guy who works at gym always winks at me when saying hi or bye

he wants the v or is autistic?
>>
How sore is too sore to workout?
>>
>>41624407
Almost never, when you warm up the soreness goes away.

if it hurts so much that you start sacrificing form however, then take it easier
>>
>>41624361
check out lyle mcdonalds generic bulking routine. its a lower upper split but youll get the idea. More on a bulk, less on a cut.
Dont cut intensity (weight on the bar), but volume instead.
>>
>>41624374
can't read his mind but I want the v of 90% of the chicks in my gym

If he works and not just works out there it would be stupid to get mounted by him
>>
Whats 1/2/3/4?
>>
>>41624490
60kg deadlift
100kg squat
140kg bench
180kg ohp
all for 5 reps
>>
>>41624189
5x5. DL at 335 and Squat at 260.
>>
>>41624466
both works and works out there. seems about my age (around 19) so i don't know whether it's his immature teenage mind thinking winking is cool to do, or just likes me

lel

too bad, either way i'm autistic so i can't respond
>>
>>41624575
there isn't much but hormones in a 19 year olds brain who also works out and he'll tolerate your autism at least short term
Again don't shit where you eat
>>
how can I test my abs strength?
I reallized that my lack of abs limited my gains so I've been training them quite a bit but I want to know where I am at to know how to train from now on
>>
If I am only taking one online class this summer and have plenty of free time to sleep and recover can I up lifting frequency without losing gains? I've been doing pplxppl but I want to throw a push day in for the rest day and do pplppplx
>>
>>41616539
wtf

how lmao

>>41617353
I've lost 18 lbs in a month just by jogging/walking 5 miles a day and eating a bit healthier. I started enjoying it pretty early into it.
>>41624303
>>41623961
I have a bullshit job like that working at a hardware store

Pushing carts is probably 2% of my job (groundskeeper) but I get so much exercise from lifting stuff
>>
>>41616539
Tape.
>>
>>41624768
>pplppplx
>dedication
pic one
like if you want to push yourself do a full body 3x/week, this way you're hitting every muscle 3x/week thats the point
if you don't have enough willpower or time THEN you can start splitting it up thus having shorter workouts
look at reg park's routine, HE was a fucking lion
(from t-nation:)
Phase Three for Bodybuilders

45-degree back extension 4x10
Front squat 5x5
Back squat 5x5
Standing barbell shoulder press 5x5
Bench press 5x5
Bent-over barbell row 5x5
Deadlift 5x3
Behind-the-neck press or one-arm dumbbell press 5x5
Barbell curl 5x5
Lying triceps extension 5x8
Standing barbell calf raise 5x25

Rest 2 minutes between sets.

Train three days per week for three months.
>>
>>41612403
Any good alternatives to squats? I have a hemmeroid. I want to try and avoid setting it off.
>>
>>41624849
kek
kys
>>
What are the actual benefits of diamond pushups over normal pushups?
>>
>>41624879
strong like tiger

>>41624841
you forgot to add 1000x roids
>>
Is there anything that can get rid of stretch marks?
>>
>>41624949
You're fucked forever fatboi
>>
Hey /fit/ I've always had naturally small biceps, even now when I can do weighted chinups with +60 lbs for 3x6. Admittedly I dont usually do curls but I'm going to start cuz I want some beefy arms, whats the best type of curl and for what rep range?
>>
>>41624841
>>41624941
yea you can't do that without sterons, should've added
>>
>>41624991
Do normal ones, hammer, preacher, reverse. You can easily throw them in at the end of every workout.
>>
>>41624991
BBC urls (straight bar) with 0.5 sec rest at top, lowering the bar with the correct speed to catch the stetch reflex at the bottom
At least that's hows described in ss and it's the least stressful version for my tendinitis
>>
I just started lifting after a year or so off due to injury. i did weighted calf raises the other day as part of leg day and i can barely walk still, I've never had DOMS this bad....it's definitely muscle soreness, they feel stiff and ache when i stretch them, and weak when i try to put weight on them...every other muscle had mild DOMS but nothing this bad. I literally can't walk properly and I can't stand up from a chair normally, have to lift myself up with my arms and awkwardly become upright...What did I do? Will it go away soon? It's leg day again in 2 days and i don't want to mess it up.
>>
>>41625011
>>41625032

Awesome Ill throw in the BB curls and another variation after chinups. Thanks bros
>>
File: _20170531_000910.jpg (236KB, 616x1320px) Image search: [Google]
_20170531_000910.jpg
236KB, 616x1320px
(posted in wrong Question thread)

What body parts need most improvement and how many more months untill i am out of Dyel/ottermode mode?
>>
File: 2017-01-02 14.10.59.jpg (104KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-02 14.10.59.jpg
104KB, 720x1280px
>>41614174
do i have good frame at 6'3?
took mthis pic before my cut. was at 20 percent bf. now im at around 14-15 on 3k kcals a day
>>
>>41625170
quads n forearms
>>
>>41625032
I thought you said BBC curls there and got a strange visual
>>
>>41625239
Yes the frame is good, small waist compared to shoulders, thats p much all you need.
>>
>>41625170
stop skipping leg day friend
>>
>>41625170
Unless you hop on gear, you'll be in ottermode for a long, long time. That's just how it is for natty lifters.
>>
>>41625307
my wrists are a pitiful 6.5 inches though. got good forearms but shitty wrist circumference. dont mind my wide hips .. my goak is big man mode
>>
>>41624213
>le fridge meme
You only look like a fridge if you're fat, have tiny narrow shoulders and totally neglect your back (i.e. no heavy deadlifts and no chinups)
>le bad knees meme
Squatting is good for your knees if you do it properly.

you're a gigantic faggot pussy nigga
>>
> lost 35kg in one year of dieting
> be 170cm and 73kg, 16% bf
> 3kg left to lose for my nutritionist
> too lazy to go to the gym
> doing 90 pushups, 90 squats, 90 sit-ups, 30 pullups a day

can you guys give me some inspo on how I can become in 2/3 months of gym training?
>>
>>41625381
It doesnt matter if squatting is good for the knees or not if one isnt able to do them at all anyway.

Squats can strenghten a healthy knee, not fix a broken one.
>>
>>41624521
Drop to 3x5.
Eat more.
Rest longer.
You're most likely just exhausting yourself doing that weight for 5x5, nothing to do with "lower back weakness" or whatever. You need to get everything strong.
>>
>>41625050
calves do the same thing for me, it's beyond brutal. just tough it our for a few days, skip the next leg day. make sure you're lightly stretching out your calves and that you significantly reduce weight on calf work next time around. you probably did some minor damage, moreso than DOMS but less than a real tear. you're gonna make it brah
>>
how do i tell if a lift is just straining my muscles or actually hurting them?
>>
What is wrong with my arms? Am I training wrong or do I just have seriously shit arm genetics?

pic related
>>
>>41625674
the fuck u mean?
>>
>>41625674
also with shirt on. Any advice would be appreciated
>>
https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-ultimate-full-body-dumbbell-workout.html
thoughts on this for a beginner?
can't go to a gym atm
>>
File: IMG_20170529_162049.jpg (41KB, 654x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170529_162049.jpg
41KB, 654x960px
>>41613527
>self-admittedly a thin manlet
>good genetics
evolutionary failure, exact opposite of good genetics
pic related
>>
>>41625674
there's no muscle on them
>>
Boys I'm tryna bulk but eating makes me so fucking tired. Is there away to get fucking swole without sleeping half the time?
>>
>>41625687
see >>41625688

They don't look as bad when my shirt is off - but with a shirt on they look like utter shit - Honestly, I've been training for a while now and I can't pack mass onto them at all.
>>41625737
I know - I find it hard as fuck to build them even though I spend a disproportionate amount of time training them in comparison to other areas
>>
>>41625688
please buy proper fitting shirts, that thing looks like it's about 6 inches too long
>>
>>41625752
Stop being a bitch. Drink more water. Also maybe check your T levels girly man
>>
>>41625768
they're pretty proportionate to the rest of your body
>>
>>41624645
pls respond
>>
>>41625752
This is because your blood sugar spikes -> body releases insulin. The solution is to decrease your carb intake.
>>
>>41617353
If you want to lose fat and not be left looking flabby (aka skinny fat) at the end you need to build muscle and it ain't happening doing some light jogging and weak ass calisthenics
Start lifting and sprinting faggot
>>
In this sticky Starting Strength routine it had dips on day A but then later on it says to add parallel bar dips as accessory.

What are normal dips if not parallel bar dips?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 108x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 108x180px
Been lifting and bulking since Jan 1
5'6"
Went from 130 to 150lbs
Bmi is 24 or something
Want to really see abs for summer vacation in July
But I feel like my legs are still dyel mode
Cut or nah?
>>
>>41612403
Working out abs. Is it worth it?
>>
File: 1_1280.jpg (113KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1_1280.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
>current weight 187lbs/85kg
>one rep maxes:
>squat 303lbs/137kg
>deadlift 430lbs/195kg
>bench 211lbs/96kg
pic is my ideal physique.

Is it achievable natty? What purely barbell oriented program should I do. Also, I've got a pullup bar for weighted chinups.
>>
>>41626350
that physique is probably not attainable natty
>>
>>41626350
oh, and I'm 6'2"
>>
>>41626350
You're never getting those delts without gear.
>>
File: Shirtless-Jason-Momoa-Pictures.jpg (62KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
Shirtless-Jason-Momoa-Pictures.jpg
62KB, 728x728px
>>41612403
what's the best 4-6 day aesthetic focused routine for someone who's been training consistently for nearly a year and a half? i've been doing my own PPLx but i've grown frustrated with just "figuring" things out on my own, so i'd like something specific with rest times and ab work and so on
>>
>>41626364
fug
>>
>>41626381
>>41626364
well what kind of program would approximate such a physique?
>>
>>41626440
couldn't tell you, honestly

something with a lot of direct work work i would imagine
>>
Anyone else got visible ab muscle imbalance? My right upper abs are way bigger and defined and I hate it.
>>
>>41626486
i promise you it's not as bad as you think
>>
File: 1481076221734.jpg (140KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1481076221734.jpg
140KB, 640x629px
Skullcrushers hurt my elbows. What are some good tricep excersises that i should use instead?
>>
>>41626585
french press, tricep kickbacks, rope pushdowns
>>
>>41626227
Are they dips off of a bench behind you?
>>
I read somewhere that when you first start to lift after not lifting for a long time (eg a year in my case) that you'll put on a shitload of water weight at first. Is this true?
>>
>>41626756
bro-science to the max
>>
File: 1452056782.gif (2MB, 540x299px) Image search: [Google]
1452056782.gif
2MB, 540x299px
>>41626387
>>
Why do I feel this sharp pain in the center of my chest when doing dips? It's only really bad with a wide grip and when I lean forward to work chest more. When I do them head straight up it feels just fine
>>
>>41626953
sounds weird, i'd abstain from dips for a while and then see if it hurts again in a few weeks
>>
How significant is the progress difference between bodyweight and weights? Trying to decide if it's worth the money to pay for a gym
>>
>>41627322
depends on your goals obviously
>>
>>41620713
Protip: Don't drink beer. I only drink things with 40% or wine
>>
I ate 2200 calories today but I did 200 reps and I'm 245 at 5'11, am I below my maintenance?
>>
Upper/lower split or PPL?
>>
File: no idea.jpg (83KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
no idea.jpg
83KB, 342x342px
I came back to the gym last month and wanted to check if I was eating enough. I am a 5'7" manlet weighting amazinh 148 pounds. It's important to add that I used to weight 220 pounds about a year and a half ago and now I'm trying to build some muscle.

So I wanted to check if I was eating enough, because I'm really tired all the time, skinnyfat and I'm not really feeling progress in the gym.

My tdee is about 2500 give or take (24 years old), so that would be about 3k calories for bulking.

I started a food diary today to check my nutrition. So here's what I ate today.

---- Breakfast ------
2 slices, whole wheat bread
150ml skimmed milk
One medium banana

--- Morning snack -----
Snackbar

--- Lunch -----
Chicken drumstick
About 4 slices of sweet potato
6tbps of white rice
4tbps of black beans
Some lettuce
Some slices of tomato

--- Afternoon snack ----
2 slices, whole wheat bread

---- Before workout ----
6 crackers
About 3 slices of sweet potatoes

Thank for shit and jiggles I calculated what I had eaten in the day using the nutritional facts of the products I have eaten (like bread and snackbar) and searching for nutritional facts about the real food.

And holy shit

Unless I'm really lowballing eat (possible), I've eaten around: 40g of proteins, 170g of carbs, 37g of fat and amazing 1400 kcal.

I'm basically starving myself it seems, since I'm pretty sure I'm not eating 1600 cal on post workout and my later comfy cup of milk.

Pls help fix my nutrition. Yes, I read the sticky.
>>
>>41628377
push pull unless you powerlift
>>
>>41612403
Sexually active anons, do you cum inside random roasties?
>>
I'm doing SL 5x5, what are the best assistance exercises for a well rounded physique, and on what days should I be doing them?

>>41628293
You're losing weight? Yeah definitely. I'm 6' 150lbs and my maintenance is 2500 cal if I did a low rep strength session that day.
>>
>>41628415
wrong board
>>
>>41628426
finish your novice program before adding assistance
if you still want it add dips and chins
also do 3x5 5x5 is shit for beginners
>>
>>41628487
Could you elaborate on the 3x5 vs 5x5 and why beginners should do 3x5? I'm guessing you build strength faster on 3x5, but isn't that low volume?
>>
>>41628534
that is low volume and it's what beginners need
they need to get their numbers as high as possible as fast as possible then they can add volume if they want mass
all beginners program are 3x5 for a reason
medhi made SL5x5 to make the ss ripp off less obvious but he also explains you should go to 3x5 after a while
>>
File: A00353F04.jpg (36KB, 650x475px) Image search: [Google]
A00353F04.jpg
36KB, 650x475px
First time posting.
My main goal is to lose my belly fat.
I had scoliosis surgery around a year ago and my doctor told me I can't do heavy lifting. Looking at the sticky, the main exercises seem to be barbells and I think that would put me into too much of a risk of injuring my back.
What are some exercises and routines that can help me get into shape without me injuring myself?
I'm thinking of riding my bike around to get better fit. What advice do you have?
>>
I'll be working over the summer in an area that has no access to a gym, and I'll only be able to get long runs in for workouts. How much of my gains can I expect to lose without resistance training? I figure that I'll probably have to revert to what I've been lifting 2-3 months ago, provided I stay fit and take in my protein needed.
>>
>>41628614
ask to a sport doc
calisthenics sound like a good idea for you desu
>>41628635
do some calisthenics too
>>
>>41628580
Okay, thanks man! I'm gonna add in assistance work though, My legs are already getting big compared to my upper body.
>>
Is one set of deadlifts really adequate if you're doing a PPL routine?
>>
>>41628744
if you don't overdo them you'll be good and they might even be beneficial
>>
>>41628380
>2 slices, whole wheat bread

what kind of fucking snack is that

Just eat lots of chicken, beef, tuna, eggs. Plus carb of your choice.
>>
>>41612403
I weigh 170lbs and can no longer add weight during each session after doing SS for 2.5 months. My squat is 3x5x220, my bench 3x5x150, OHP 3x5x100, power clean 3x5x140, DL 1x5x265

Should I move onto the Texas Method or keep trying to push? I'm feeling really beat up, continuing to try and add weight. I've already deloaded twice. Also, am I just doomed to be weak?
>>
>>41628380
Get some meat in there. Eat eggs for breakfast. On a bulk I eat 5 eggs a day. Buy some muscle milk. Drink it with milk. 2-3 scoopz a day. Your lunch actually looks decent, but don't measure your chicken like that. Take it off the bone and measure it by weight. I try to get 200-300 grams of meat into my diet per day. Also, improve on that snack. Add peanut butter to the bread. It will improve the taste and nutrition. Oh, and one more thing
>Peanut butter
PB is your friend. It's calorie dense, somewhat protein dense, extremely convenient, and not /too/ expensive.

If you find you can't force this much food down, then try seeking therapy. If you've been chronically under eating like this then it's entirely possible you have an eating disorder
>>
>>41629434
Try buying smaller plates and add 2lbs a workout
>>
>>41628380
you're eating rabbit food, you have to just say fuck it, and eat a big bowl of pasta with cheese on top and chicken, get some red meat in there, eat nuts, eat spoons of peanut butter, switch to whole milk and drink more, a tiny bit of whey protein for convenience. It looks to me like you're scared of getting fatter since you're skinny fat, you just have to say fuck it, you are going to put on some fat, as well as muscle, provided you eat properly and do your workout correct. Eat 50 -100 cal more each day until your stomach is used to the 3k.
>>
>>41625461
thanks man
yeah i'll go easy next time, i tried massaging them a bit and it's painful as fuck. I always do stretches after leg day but never had it like this. how the fuck are you supposed to grow calves when it hurts this bad?
>>
File: 20170530_181320.jpg (3MB, 2449x3265px) Image search: [Google]
20170530_181320.jpg
3MB, 2449x3265px
I'm 18 in Skelly mode, I'm 5'9" and weigh 128 lbs. I'm extremely new to the fitness scene, as you can tell.
-What's a good diet for me? I need around 2,400 calories to gain a pound a week, and 1,900 calories to maintain my weight. I want to make my arms a little bigger so my profile doesn't look like shit.
-What should I eat?
-What are good calisthenics routines to get into otter mode or the like? I'd like to be lean but with a bit more size overall.
-Does that mean I should bulk first then train?
Sorry for the many questions but I'm just way too new and stupid about those so if any fitness exp. Could help me I would appreciate it greatly.
>>
>>41629731
Please don't tripfag little dude, it's super obnoxious and everyone will hate you.
>>
>>41628843
depends what you're going for. more deadlifts would help with a generally bigger look, esp. if your leg days are otherwise half-arsed

how do I focus on chest? I feel incline bench has grown my triceps to be embarrassingly large compared to my chest. is incline bench a meme?
>>
>>41614611
You have a really high squat and deadlift compared to your benches and OHP, get off SS it will make you enter T-Rex mode.
>>
>>41629760
Sorry ): but I really need help.
>>
>>41629115
>>41629494
>>41629604
Hey, thanks for replying.

Yeah, I figure I should eat more. I'm really afraid to eat more than I currently do because I was really fat once and I dread to get fat again. My relationship with food isn't the greatest, I guess.

I'll focus on making the snacks better for now and adding some more meat to my lunch, at least until I get used to it.

Thank you very much!
>>
Can I gain mass and muscle from dips pill ups and chin ups I have a bulged disc and can't use weights.
>>
>>41629731
read the sticky

>>41630110
Same premise applies, just be prepared to get tired of only doing those exercises
>>
How the fuck is a beginner supposed to keep track of 50 different things to do the right way when doing compound movements?
I'm scared of injuring myself and watching form videos all day is making my head spin.
>>
>>41630305
By doing it with really light weights at first. Proper form just 'feels' right, and by doing it with light weight you ensure you won't dun goof
>>
>>41630331
Thank you, Anon.
>>
Does anyone have a good routine for getting in shape for the marines? I'm planning on joining and would be going to boot camp in either November of December. Currently at 183 lbs 6'0 around 20% bf
>>
File: 20170516_121442.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170516_121442.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
I'm prescribed 600mg gabapentin and 10mg hydrocodone for nerve pain. How much would these drugs effect my gains? I only take them if I'm in pain and try to limit my intake. I have a healthy diet and work out 3-4 times a week.
>>
Starting to loose any sort of abs even when flexing. Time to cut. I didn't cut far enough the first time and just wanna get lifts up and mass up before trying again. But it's making me look bad. What do
>>
>>41612403
why did i lose 4 pounds in 10 days despite being on a 'moderate' caloric deficit? i cant believe water weight would fluctuate that much considering: it's never fluctuated this much before, my sodium intake is constant, i eat the same food every day, i weigh myself at the same time every day, and im not sick or dehydrated or anything like that.
>>
>>41630691
Water weight can fluctuate several pounds in a day man let alone 10.
>>
If your ate 1600 calories a day and burned 2000 calories in exercise, that would be around 2500 calorie deficit, meaning you would lose 5lb a week?
>>
>>41630796
yes. but burning 2000 calories from exercise alone is a LOT of fucking work.
>>
How do you keep yourself from going insane while on restrictions like Keto? I feel like exploding any time I'm near or looking at sweets. Any Keto friendly desserts or motivations?
>>
>>41630814
At my weight it's about two hours of jogging. But obviously things like weights will contribute, right?
>>
At what point should a begginer lifter start cutting? Been doing the 5x5 workout for 5 1/2 months and have been making plenty of strength gains but am feeling pretty unaesthetic.
>>
>>41630999
Too late now, wait for the next summer.
>>
Hey so I've failed one of my exercises in the PPL routine. What does it mean for my next workout session, do I not add weight to that particular exercise?
>>
>>41616838
for the curls in this routine should i be adding 2.5 for each session like A to B or just 2.5 once per week per exercise?
>>
>>41612403
what can i eat for 500 calories fast?
>>
>>41631145
ice cream
>>
>>41630467
https://youtu.be/GIX-RyorgkQ
>>
File: 1464387506342.jpg (691KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1464387506342.jpg
691KB, 2592x1944px
What is the best/most healthy way to get a tan? I really want some color on me before I go to Europe this summer.
>>
>>41631389
tanning salon. you can control your tan color and it'll be even all over. as long as you take about 4-5 weeks to slowly do it.
>>
>>41631389
Don't tan in the sun anon, it's bad. You'll be itchy and peel too. Use St Tropez fake fan, the dark version. TK/TJ Maxx has it very cheap. You basically exfoliate in the shower, then moisturize very well. Few hours later spread the tan all over your body using rubber gloves (you can use a makeup brush to even it out over your face and arms). Keep that on for 8 - 12 hours and wash it off, then moisturize again. Boom, a deep tan.

Sounds very girly lel but it looks very good and gets rid of your pasty look
>>
>did PHAT for ~8 months
>got pretty big, but eventually started to stall on the main lifts
>decide to switch to a strength program
>currently a few weeks into TM
>get stronger, but lose size

Is this normal? What accessories should I add?
>>
File: IMG_0644.jpg (290KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0644.jpg
290KB, 2048x1152px
If I'm trying to make my own routine, and I'm doing it on the basis of doing two muscle groups per day, can I, for example, literally just google "what exercises work triceps" and then do those at the gym? Or do I have to carefully research specific exercises in order to min/max that shit?
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.