[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS RAMADAN MUTHAFUGGAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

anyone fasting for Ramadan?
Is fasting/exercise a good combo?
And would it be possible to make gains without eating during the day?

I think I recall a vegan bodybuilder who subsists on a single meal per day.
That seems clever to me: the body adapts to excess and scarcity appropriately.

Anyways, Ramadan Mubarak, Ramadan Kareem to anyone celebrating!
>>
watch this if you're interested, it's relevant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSc4dxbJp8A
>>
i unironically hate muslims
>>
File: goals.png (1MB, 780x784px) Image search: [Google]
goals.png
1MB, 780x784px
Your pic made me laugh, OP.

Fasting and exercise might not be a good idea if you're also working/studying and you're not used to fasting. You're not allowed to drink water either, right? I'd just take it easy this month. Or at least the first week.
>>
File: 1495361663408.gif (3MB, 264x242px) Image search: [Google]
1495361663408.gif
3MB, 264x242px
>Her father & uncles
>>
>>41612060
>not used to fasting

muslims are made to fast from childhood
>>
>>41612016
Why?
>>
>>41612068
That's because fat dampens the concussive force from suicide vests
>>
>Not eating food because some tribal monkeys wrote in a book that you shouldn't eat food.
>>
>>41612068

But only one month a year. If you're eating normally the rest of the year it's still an adjustment.
>>
>>41612068
actually, children, pregnant, elderly and sick are not supposed to fast...

>>41612082
fasting is also advocated by science, so...
and a lot of people enter altered mental states from being sleep deprived, fatigued, or under extreme bodily stress, such as starvation.
in addition, most of our ancestors did not have access to food all the time, so fasting was a biological necessity to manage our bodies. probably.
>>
kys ahmed
>>
>>41611918

>cousin Abdullah

n-no homo

Is that eyeliner? No man should be that pretty.
>>
File: 1468868812265.jpg (82KB, 936x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468868812265.jpg
82KB, 936x960px
>starts apologising profusely for being different
>>
Ramadan Kareem.

It's been going okay, haven't actually tried to work out yet. Gonna see tomorrow morning.
>>
>>41612108

it is true what you say, but where I live it is summer so it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a normal day (work, school whatever) you can probably figure the rest out what I mean by that.

tldr: it is inconvinient form for fasting at worst
>>
death to islam.
>>
hope you faggots have nothing to hide. i just reported this thread to homeland security.
>>
File: IMG_0084.jpg (51KB, 513x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.jpg
51KB, 513x307px
>>41611918
>2017
>not eating to please some sky fairy who lets AIDS infested children be born into starvation and die shortly after in Africa

If Allah exists, he's kind of a massive cunt if you think about it
>>
Anyone else excited for war against muzzies?
>>
File: stockholm.jpg (22KB, 795x218px) Image search: [Google]
stockholm.jpg
22KB, 795x218px
>>41611918
So do you guys just starve to death if you go too far north?

Is this why all the muslims in Sweden are so rapey? Their just tired from having to get up at 3am for breakfast?
>>
File: the people of fit.jpg (1MB, 1789x5504px) Image search: [Google]
the people of fit.jpg
1MB, 1789x5504px
>>41612211

I doubt they'll be interested in a bunch of fit-fetishists posting on a Maori hair weaving virtual petsite.
>>
Fasting is supposed to be beneficial for the practicers, makes you grateful to be alive, have food, water, used as a family occasion, and in a lot of respects, it's like the Muslim Christmas, except it lasts a whole month, and there are parties every night, and whole communities get together and share food, increased charity and gift giving

In some ways, it's like Lent, where you give up bad habits and practice self-restraint.
>>
>>41612077
Kek.
>>
Shoo shoo goatfucker
>>
nearly time to break fast, and it can't come soon enough. doing some weights and thirsty AF. god bless you all and good luck fellow fitizens and shitizens
>>
>tfw no friends/gf to have a sahur meal with
>>
Islam is cancer.
>>
>Muslim Father ‘Honor Rapes’ Daughter’s Boyfriend for Two Hours

is that part of ramadan too?
>>
Islam is a pretty great religion.
Desires integration with people of the book and doesn't afraid of armageddon
>>
gonna make some sikh gains this ramadan
>>
how the fuck do I hide all the mahamoud islam threads
>>
File: 1464883191044.jpg (24KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
1464883191044.jpg
24KB, 480x471px
>>41613919
my mouth has that fasting stank.
is it weird that i enjoy it?
>>
>>41613919
lel chak de phatte

>>41613936
lurk moar (t. 10 yrs old fag)
>>
looking at posts/IPs.. it seems to be only 1 or 2 shitheads spamming up the thread with hatred... that's not good for your body, and a waste of time and energy: the very opposite of being /fit/...

surely this is uncalled for?
can't we settle this like good christian peoples?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.