[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulking Food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: greek-gyro-review-750x400.png (794KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
greek-gyro-review-750x400.png
794KB, 750x400px
Still bulking mates but looking for some new stuff to try. Post your favorite, most effective bulking recipes. Also general /fit/ recipes thread.
>>
Why bulking at the end of may? or are you a southern hemispherean
>>
this + a multivitamin are literally all you need
>>
>>41609396
Im still embarrassingly skinny and havnt put on enough weight or fat to mandate a cut. Going to bulk til the end of the year. Sucks.
>>
File: 1426465669071.jpg (30KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
1426465669071.jpg
30KB, 524x336px
>>41609393
You guys got any recommendations on what to get, that wont drain my wallet ?
Here is my shoppinglist:
>oats
>milk
>rice
>beans
>eggs
>broccoli
>spinach
>chicken
I dont want to keep eating oats, but I dont know what else there is eating it 2 times a day (at least) is slowly killing me.

>mfw just thinking about oats
>>
>>41611193
Oats are pretty tasty desu
>>
10 egg omelet with cheese and ham or chicken thrown in.

I love me a good omelet
>>
Should I be eating beef and broccoli or spicy chicken curry?
>>
Just got out of the gym, now eating fried chicken

Feels good having good bulking genes
>>
no need for bulking food when you are skinny it's easy to exceed your TDEE while eating normal food. you are just going to get fat.
>>
>>41609393
https://youtu.be/fVAFMCqKSqE
Had this today its really good. Also I have rice and chicken breasts with sweet chilli sauce and frozen microwaved veggies on the side.
>>
>>41611193
yoghurt, muesli, cottage cheese, quark if available, peanut butter, nuts if any cheap ones,
>>
>>41611193
Is that Tim Roth
>>
peanut butter honey jelly sandwhiches

AAAAAAAAAAHH STEP ASIDE
>>
>>41612955
Found the german lol
>>
>>41611193
chickpeas and lentils. chicken, pasta, eggs and some kind of fish
>>
>>41611193
Dude, Fuck eating oats, toss that shit in a blender with milk maybe protein powder, fruit whatever and chug it down. Way easier to stomach.
>>
i want to bulk again, fucking cut gimme my burritos
>>
Rice + coconut oil (healthy fat despite being high in cals making it god tier bulking food) with a lot of lean meat and a veggie

Whole Eggs with a tall glass of whole milk and a cup of beans in maple syrup.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 400x419px
Sausage, sauerkraut, rye bread, poppyseed cake, potatoes, smoked ham, brine pickles, and beet soup.

Follow this diet to become Polish mode.
>>
Ben n Jerry's Right Babes???
>>
>>41611193
Oats brown sugar and greek yoghurt ontop!
>>
>>41609447
Lucky bastard.
>>
>>41615696

>sausage
High in Histamine, feeds bad bacteria nothx

>sauerkraut
High in Nitrates, nothx

>Rye bread
Estrogenic, nothx

After studying nutrition the last 3 years Ive come to realize germans have one of the worst traditional diet. Plus their beers are high in hops, which is one of the most potent phytoestrogens. All these explain their high balding rate.
>>
File: 1488kelvinletsgitbigggggg.png (122KB, 816x754px) Image search: [Google]
1488kelvinletsgitbigggggg.png
122KB, 816x754px
>>41615796

Stay mad cuck, Germans and other northern Euros are the alpha race in all of strength. Keep eating nigger rice and chicken you cute manlet
>>
>>41615796
>hurr durr, protons and fat soluble vitamins are bad
Guess how I know you're a DYEL.
>>
>>41609393
"Yeah, i'm in a 4 month bulk phase right now"
>excuse given when stuffing face with nonstop bags of chips, burgers and pizza

ok bro
>>
>>41615813

>mad

Nah I'm just trying to save an open-minded german from looking like shit at 35 and dying of colon cancer later.
>>
>>41615313
Do you cook your oats before you drop them in a blender, or do you do it right out of the container?
>>
>>41611193
potatoes, sweet potatoes, black beans, lentils, chickpeas and a bunch of other seeds and roots
>>
>>41615862
>>41615796
As an American living in Germany I can tell you a few things. One, the average build of somebody at a gym in Germany (I've been two at 4 or 5 in two different cities) is much much better than that of American. Like very much noticeable. Also literally saurkraut is cabbage and salt nigga nothing else, probiotic central.
Also magar quark god mode.
>>
>>41614227
We swedes eat kvarg/quark aswell
>>
>>41609393
CHICKEN BREAST
MILK
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
what you need is carbs.
>>
>>41616017
Ugh I'm living in Germany and wish I had access to all your bizarre but fucking delicious fish products here without paying a shitload of money AND I LIVE ON THE FUCKING OCEAN REEEEE
>>
>>41616050
lots of it.
>>
>>41609393
How do you eat enough when you're a NEET? And what's the cheapest bulking food? I don't care about healthy stuff

I don't have a schedule so I have a hard time eating enough. My bulking TDEE is 2300 cals and I'm at 1200 cals eaten so far but the day's almost over and I don't feel like a second meal and certainly not a 1100 cal one. Plus I don't have any calorie-dense foods

Is it better to buy junk food packed with cals or stay skelly mode until I find a job?
>>
>>41616067
Bizarre fish products? Kaviar?
>>
>>41616169
Rice, oats and beans, brother. You can buy both in bulk for dirt cheap.
>>
>>41609393
Is that Gero? ;D
>>
>>41616067

Learn to fish and learn to filet your own meals?
>>
>>41609393
Fuck kkkk that looks good
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.