[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skwaaats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1488.jpg (49KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1488.jpg
49KB, 675x450px
I've had trouble with back pain during back squats for over a year now. Would squatting with a wide stance decrease lumbar load?

I'm an office cuck so it shreds my lumbar mobility.
>>
>>41602417
Just make some small adjustment and keep doing what you're doing. Don't listen to your doctor because they're all Jewish DYELs that don't know shit. If you push through the discomfort (you're not actually experiencing pain, don't be a pussy), you'll get to where you want to be.
>>
>>41602449
I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing pain when I had to take a day off work because I couldn't get out of bed....
>>
>>41602449
>make sure you exacerbate your injuries to the point of possible permanent damage
seems like some solid advice
>>
>>41602507
>exacerbate

You said ass
>>
>>41602417
Consider resting on the squats and focusing on form for a bit. Cut your weights in half a week or two, see if your pain subsides and really do try to nail the form. Is it possible you are rounding your back on accident? Not sure? Have someone watch or tape it.
>>
>>41602417
Are you sure you don't have buttwink? Also, are you keeping your torso upright and letting your legs do the work? You need to check that your form is good otherwise you're gonna fuck yourself up.
>>
>>41602417
photoshopppp
>>
>>41602417
SORT YOUR BODY OUT

BLOODY HELL MATE
>>
>>41602487
Is it only when you squat? I mean personally I cannot even bend upright unless I DL every morning. You also could be sitting down way too much in a shitty chair. Without cushioning because its 8 years old.
>>
>>41602417
Look up how to brace your core and do that as hard as you can.

The pain is probably from sitting down all day and being tall, walking twice a day for 10 minutes and doing like 40 air squats helped my back. Also stretching my calves, but I don't know if that helped.
>>
>>41602417
Do like 3 pull-ups after each set to stretch your back
>>
>>41602417

Do you have proper lifting shoes with a .5 to 1 inch uncompressable heel? Getting these 100% eliminated both butt wink and back pain from a compressed disc for me. Romaleos, Adipowers, Reebok PRs, anything is good for a beginner.

Do you have a proper 10mm+ belt? Getting one made even further difference for me. Squatting pain free in MAGIC bro, get the gear you need to get. Inzer is the gold standard, anything that is a proper rip-off on Amazon is good, look at the reviews.
>>
>>41602417
do highbar faggot.
>>
>>41602417
if variations in form or deloading for a week and working on form (recording yourself, etc.) and mobility (use weightlifting shoes) don't help, consider switching to high bar squats, front squats, or split squats. if those don't help, consider the leg press

no exercise is irreplaceable. if you're fucking up your back by doing squats and you can't fix it, stop doing squats

but you've probably got a form/mobility issue. squatting is very natural for most people—high bar squats in particular
>>
>>41602487
Do some back exercises, start slowly & build up.
Planks, back hyperextensions, maybe stretch it out with a few hangs.
>>
>>41602487
>>41602507
YOU TOOK ME SERIOUSLY?!?
THIS BOARD IS SHIT
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.