[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make me hot /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1464.jpg (117KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1464.jpg
117KB, 1080x1080px
Which exercises and diet do I have to use until I become this?
>>
15 push-ups before sleep
>>
>>41600218
Is the 3rd one Steve Cook?
>>
>>41600218
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>41600253

you mean steve cuck?
>>
>>41600218
Pushups, pullups, hundreds of sit UPS and leg lifts a day.....and a diet so strict people would think you were feeding a rabbit at every meal.
>>
>>41600218

first of all you need to hang with a bunch of extremely vain but disciplined, hard working gay gym rats.
>>
>>41600258
I will but I'm asking for specific exercises and things to eat.
>>
>>41600243
Do I complete 15 per night every night? Or do I double it every week or so?
>>
File: OCU6c5o.jpg (592KB, 1079x1721px) Image search: [Google]
OCU6c5o.jpg
592KB, 1079x1721px
>>41600243
kek
>>
>>41600288
All gym routines will lead to this pretty much. I'd recommend Lyle Mcdonalds Generic Bulking routine, google that. For diet you might want to read on his website (bodyrecomposition) the guy is bipolar, autistic and a massive douchebag, but his info is spot on.
>>
>>41600218
starting aesthetic
>>
>>41600218
Genetic predisposition. You would have been found and turned into that if you had the potential. If you want to look better, you should look towards being a better version of yourself.
>>
>>41600846
This is only partly true.

Anyone can get a body like that through diet and training, bit of gear won't go amiss either. Don't forget to tan and look after your skin too.

As for your face, that is genetic. But you'd be staggered at how much difference the above can make. A fat pasty greasy fuck can often go from a 2 to 8/10 simply by transforming his body, but you have to do it right.

Failing that, surgery is safe, effective, and relatively cheap.
>>
>>41600974
>Symmetric abs
>Proportionally wide shoulders
>Long Adonis belt
>6'+ (Look at height of car)

You can have muscles and low bodyfat if you're anybody. You can look great. You have to be genetically predisposed to look like THAT.
>>
i would say do a full body workout three times a week, making sure to involve lots of compound exercises like clean and press'es, pull ups, dips, up to 180kg deadlifts for reps, 150kg squats and bent over rows often

these guys are probably 5"8 to 6 foot tall and weigh around 78-88 kg so dont bulk past 90kg and get 180g of protein a day

guy on far left and 2nd from him have good abb genetics but you could look better than them in about 2 years of good training and dieting
>>
>>41601014
Unless you're deformed, the first three can be achieved. The "frame" shit is normally just an excuse for shitty training.

Admittedly, height is the one thing you can't change, but unless you're like 5'6 it makes very little difference. Even short guys get way more attention if they have a good body.
>>
File: 1 (1).jpg (114KB, 294x370px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).jpg
114KB, 294x370px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.