[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caffeine/PWOs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Any anons who use energy drinks for PWO ever tried Bang? I'm a sip boy till I die, but this stuff has me really curious. 300mg of caffeine seems insane though. I think I'd have to drink only half the can and save the rest for the next day. Please share any experiences you've had with this stuff.
>>
Idk where to buy bang otherwise I'd probably be drinking it instead of sips unless it taste like butt.
>>
File: sip.jpg (166KB, 956x711px) Image search: [Google]
sip.jpg
166KB, 956x711px
>>41599394
Only places I've seen it are GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, and my gym.
>>
>>41599363
why are sipcucks so lazy that they cant just buy PWO powder and mix it with water?
preworkouts cost a third of the price and have a lot more useful ingredients
>>
File: costansips.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
costansips.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>41600089
Hey bro does PWO powder make a satisfying *PSCHT* sound when you open it? Protip: No. It does not.
>>
>>41599394
Hyvee has them. Bought a bunch for 1.79 a piece the other day. The only reason I buy them is because they taste so much better than any other sugar free energy drink
>>
>>41599363
everyone in my sport is getting sponsored by bang lately, hope i can get a contract.
>>
>>41600223
Which sport?
>>
>>41601085
enduro mtb
>>
>>41599363
300 mg caffeine isn't bad. The worst part about these is the taste. Only cotton candy is bearable for me
>>
>>41601135
and how the fuck are you able to get a contract like that, where u at?
>>
>>41601520
Which of the others have you tried?
>>
>>41601540
All of them. I might just have bad taste, as other people love the taste of them
>>
>>41601573
Do you have a second-favorite? I'm dubious about the cotton candy flavor.
>>
>>41599363
I like bang. The black cherry tastes good. If i drink it late in the day it keeps me up. Other than that its really nice before lifting.
>>
>>41601678
Lemon drop
>>
>Consume a sipp before deadlift day
>After one heavy set have to sprint to the locker room to explosively vomit
>>
>>41601538
northern england, most are getting it through instagram, some through racing.
>>
>>41599363
BANG is great. it's the only "energy drink" that feels like it does anything for me

>>41601678
Cotton candy is good but it gets too sweet tasting after a while. I usually rotate between lemon drop -> cotton candy -> champagne flavors
>>
>>41602436
i never drink energy drinks before deadlifts, always upsets my stomach
>>
>>41602445
Holy shit are you serious? There's a champagne flavor? That sounds revolting. Like champagne is good but not in that context.
>>
Drink a coffee fucking retarded ass white american. How many times can the jew assrape you before your colon falls off?
>>
>>41599363

Sips is a meme because it's just silly banter that people enjoy, this however is a shill. Why would anyone ever choose a completely arbitrary energy drink to post about?

He didn't even bother to come up with some story like "oh it's on sale at the super market" he actually thinks we're going to believe some dude was looking for energy drink alternatives (despite claiming to love Monster already) and just happened to want to know about literally the least known energy drink on the market
>>
>>41602538
>just happened to want to know about literally the least known energy drink on the market
Bro. You're undercutting your own argument. I'm asking about this drink because so little is generally known about it. That's why one asks things.

Here's a story since you seem to need one lil bud (gotta be at least 18 to post here btw): The juice bar at my gym stocks them. They're $3 each. I've nearly purchased one several times but can't bring myself to betray my sip loyalty. Yesterday I finally decided to try one, but the juice bar closed early. So today I'm extra curious because of yesterday's unconsummated purchase. The end. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>41602502
its not champagne flavored thats just what it's called, like Star Blast doesnt taste like hot space gas.
>>
>>41602648
kekked
>>
>>41599394
Kum&Go in CO
>>
>>41599460
>>41600197
>this shameless shilling
kys virgin
>>
>>41603138
>this shameless nonsipping
sip nonsipper
>>
What's a good preworkout (powder of course) I'm finishing up a c4 tub and I need something good
>>
>>41603237
Mesomorph
>>
File: th (1).jpg (11KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
11KB, 233x267px
The fuck are you people not drinking Viso energy.

300mg caffeine
Vitamins/minerals galore
Organic

You fucking wackos.
>>
>>41600197
>Hey bro does PWO powder make a satisfying *PSCHT* sound when you open it?
mine does... when i open the shaker...
>>
>>41600197
just play PSCHT.wav on your mp3 player at the exact moment you open your PWO flask
this also has the benefit of being repeatable, vice the one-time PSCHTing of your precios sip
>>
File: 336435398457.png (2MB, 1228x1260px) Image search: [Google]
336435398457.png
2MB, 1228x1260px
>>41603138
*teleports behind you*
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.