[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop the cravings?!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: cheat_meal.jpg (15KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
cheat_meal.jpg
15KB, 299x168px
I'm 23 days in to my cut and today is the worst day so far, i'm having insane cravings!!
Been eating my daily calorie intake already and it's only 5pm

how do you guys stop cravings? I can't focus on anything besides food right now

>inb4 eat broccoli
>inb4 stop being weak
>inb4 drink water
>inb4 eat a cheat meal
>>
go for a run
>>
File: 1491237824498.jpg (2MB, 2786x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1491237824498.jpg
2MB, 2786x3500px
go take your shirt off and look at yourself in the mirror
>>
replace all carbohydrates with fat
>>
>>41597584
This

I find when I'm hungry, if I take a good long look in the mirror at what a fat fuck I am, I end up hating myself and I don't eat.
>>
>>41597574
Resist them long enough, and they should curve. Stop trying to take short cuts.
>>
>>41597574
just have a cheat meal. don't limit yourself like that or you will just burn out.
>>
>>41597574
K E T O
>>
you literally
stop
fucking
eating

the fuck is an "insane craving", imagine if I shot up a school every time I felt like it, there wouldn't be any children left on the planet
>>
you sound like a woman. stop being a faggot and deal with it. or go binge like a little bitch. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>41597574
you fat people call those cheat meals

i call them heaven

im trying to bulk, i earn 300 dollars a month and food isnt cheap here so you can imagine my struggle
>>
>>41597574
I eat my cravings . I only eat a full meal 1- 2 times a day, So I usually have about 1000 cal to spend on a meal, which can fit basically anything.
>>
>>41597574
Coffee
>>
>>41597589
Shitty advice
>>
>>41597616
you saying your dick is short and cut?
>>
>>41597705
He sounds like an average 4chan poster 2bh, always complaining about stupid shit
>>
>>41597574
you almost answered your own question. drink water, eat fibrous veggies (yes, like broccoli, but also carrots, leafs etc) / fruits / seeds. eat lean protein like chicken, cottage cheese. that way it really should not be too hard to be on a deficit, especially when doing 16/8 intermittent fasting.
>>
>>41597574
Intermittent fasting and eat more fats like 20% fat beef etc those keep you satisfied
>>
>>41597574
do cardio and eat what you burn in whatever macro you want
>>
File: gut brain.png (238KB, 796x713px) Image search: [Google]
gut brain.png
238KB, 796x713px
>>41597574
take some herbs to kill parasites for a few months.

you don't crave food, the bacteria in your stomach do. in a healthy person they are the good guys, but most people eat fucking dog shit and harbor tons of worms.
>>
>>41599727
Sorry I don't live in some 3rd world shit hole
>>
>>41597574
IF makes it a lot easier to maintain diet without feeling deprived
>>
>>41597574
Just eat one piece of pizza once a week
>>
>>41599727
Pseudo science bullshit. Disregard.
>>
>>41597574
Fiber supplements. The kind you mix into water.
>>
File: 1402534437578.jpg (31KB, 555x644px) Image search: [Google]
1402534437578.jpg
31KB, 555x644px
>>41597574
All it means is that your diet consists of unrealistic foods or portions right now.
You should not be going hungry, if you are that means that some of your foods are too caloric, either cut them out altogether or minimize their volume.

A lot of foods have practically no calories to them, it's also important to be an adult in this process and realize that not every single thing that goes in your mouth has to taste good.
Fibrous veggies, like >>41597794 talks about are important. They have very few calories and a great amount of volume. Intermittent fasting isn't a bad idea to try either, it works for some.

Satiety for most is first accomplished by volume and fats, followed by protein. Volume does not last as long as the others, but is still vitally important. Carbohydrates do little to satiate hunger and it usually ends up being the volume that does the lifting.
High volume/low cal is great for snacking and getting rid of hunger for a few hours, try to eat after a big bowl of broccoli that was only 120 calories, you'll shit yourself. Fats need to be controlled of course but are great for long term satiation. For the most part you should eat lean meats, eggs, vegetables, small portions of healthy grains, and some fruit.

An apple is around 100 calories depending on its type, and eat 3 duck eggs at ~130 calories a piece and tell me you are still starving.
There is a reason weight management is considered a lifestyle change, you're relationship with food has to be different. Health comes before pleasure, and eventually you will learn to endure and even love what was once gross.

Protip: Have variety in your foods.
>>
>>41597574
try intermittent fasting on a 16/8 schedule

you'll feel more full with every meal after about a week of adjusting
>>
>>41597584
>>41597605
best advice in the thread
>>
>>41602994
>Carbohydrates do little to satiate hunger
complete bullshit. good carbs like oats, potatoes or lentils are very satiating.
>>
>>41604251
Fiber and shit, which I know that fiber is just an indigestible carbohydrate. I should have been more specific and said simple sugars.
>>
Eat spicy foods, it'll help you drink more water per meal
>>
>>41597574
Fiber.

I eat a Russet Potato with every meal.
>>
You don't. What I did was go to /ck/ and look at photos of food that ISN'T available here, like Indian or Korean cuisine. If you go to /ck/, you'll see a few people do the same thing. I kid you not, some people wake up at 3am to look at food pics in /ck/. I was one of them for 3 months.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.