[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on bone broth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (75KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 720x480px
What are your thoughts on bone broth?
>>
File: cj0lmwl.gif (178KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
cj0lmwl.gif
178KB, 275x275px
>>41592965
It's made of bones, no thanks!
>>
File: 1495826521242.gif (773KB, 260x221px) Image search: [Google]
1495826521242.gif
773KB, 260x221px
>>41593010
So are you
>>
I save good bones and puts them on stews
Adds a bit of flavour and make it get thicker faster, i assume its due to the collagen
>>
>>41592965
you are what you eat dude
>>
>>41592965
Why not make a stew instead?
Look up oxtail soup and enjoy the gains
>>
>>41592965
delicious, actually have a pot of beef stock on the stove right now. roast your bones before you chuck them in for a meatier flavour
>>
>>41592965

Tasty but the health claims are psuedoscience
>>
>>41592965
THA BONE BROTH THA BONE BROTH THA BONE BROTH THA BONE BROTH THA BONE BROTH THA BONE BROTH

BETTER THAN OVALTINE. TASTES LIKE THE BEST MILKSHAKE EVER
>>
>>41592965
Diatomous earth is better
>>
such a basic recepie is praised special in the Usa

my grandma uses only her selfmade bone broth
when i was sick as a kid this was the common food with filled noodles
>>
>>41594605
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

think you need a glass of CAVEMAN
>>
Ow my bones hurt ow oof ouch
>>
As other have said use bones to make stock then when they're nice and soft smash them open and eat the marrow.
>>
File: ?.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>41592965
Where do you buy bones from?
>>
it's fucking called stock and it's basic shit you can add to just about anything to help flavour a recipe but it's been taken over by limp wristed faggot healthy eating hipster dipshits who think the most basic shit in existence (holy fuck, bones and veggies in water) is some super new amazing hyperfood desipte being in things like Mrs Beeton's Cookery Book.
It's like the faggots who drink green tea, something that's been around asia for literally thousands of years because OMG MUH ANTI-BAD THINGS HURR FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>41592965
High in sodium, alternative ((((medicine))) garbage with zero evidence for any of those claims
>>
>>41592965
I eat tonkotsu ramen every day
>>
>>41592965
its cancer
>>
its just fucking beef stock
i dont get why hipsters turn staple food into memes and hype them up like the second coming of christ
happened to kale, happened to bone broth. what's next? roast potatoes?

tl;dr its basic fucking food that has been made and consumed for hundreds of years. nothing less, nothing more.
>>
It's literally just broth that you cook a few hours longer so that it gets thicker. Also known as cooking stock.
>>
>>41597240
>High in sodium

So?
>>
>>41597558
https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/healthy-eating/food-and-nutrition/salt
>>
>>41597652
Drink water and take potassium and you'll be fine, faggt
>>
>>41597692
Broscientist detected. That's not how it works at all
>>
>>41592965
Its funny you mention this cause i was just looking into this the other day. It had a tremendous amount of nutritional benefits. I think the one i was looking at it for was to fight off dht. But it does so much more than that. People that do make bone broth, where do you get your bones?
>>
>>41592965
this fucking reeks of jews trying to kill us
>>
>>41597725
If you understood why high sodium is bad, then you'd understand that it's exactly how it works
>>
>>41596918
Butchers, the price is stupid these days though, beef bones at my local butcher are nearly as expensive as ribs with the meat on
>>
>>41597930
Hello Dunning-Kruger. I can see why you'd think that given your level of education doesn't extend beyond armchair broscience blogs nonetheless to a babby's first text on inorganic osmolyte regulation. Back to plebbit please.
>>
>>41596783
This.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.