[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoonfeed a fat guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Four questions, details below:
>what should be my biggest priorities
>what do I do
>what should I eat every single day that I can have delivered in a major metro (money doesn't matter within reason; I know I won't cook)
>what's the best I can hope for in a year. By 35?

I'm fat. 6'3 185, all fat. Low T, can't grow a beard, j/o once every 2 weeks. Haven't been laid in 4 years, she was ugly. Carry my fat like a low T guy would; I'm no gorilla or Tony Soprano, I'm a big-thighs big-ass awkward goof and I know it affects the way people subconsciously view me at my job.

I read the sticky many times throughout the past few years and used to browse regularly, so I know the basics.

Shit self control, former drug addict. Choices and self control depends on routines -- did hardcore 1000kcal diet a few years back no problem, lost 40 pounds. Started working, new routine became: don't eat all day, order shitty take-out at 10PM, drive 3 or 4 IPAs, sleep, repeat. Gained 80 pounds.

Make $200k/yr, work 60+ hours/week. Need to find a wife. Want aesthetics, don't care about strength. >inb4 lifting for women; I'm lifting for confidence to get a woman. Need to find a wife by 35 and need to not be the weird fat guy in my job filled with type As, or plan S goes into effect.
>>
>>41592933
>>what should be my biggest priorities
Cardio.
>what do I do
Spend more energy than you put in.
>what should I eat every single day that I can have delivered in a major metro (money doesn't matter within reason; I know I won't cook)
Water.
That's up to you.
>>
285 not 185
>>
>>41593079
>285
You're big but that means losing weight will be easy.
>eating
Low carb, high protein (lean), no bread or any drinks containing sugar, fatty gets water.
>cardio
Find a track to walk, the longer the better, cardio should be long distance and at a steady pace and done first thing in the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach
>training
Weight training with high repetitions is key for fat loss, you'll burn much more calories than doing a strength routine
>weight loss supplements
You have money nigga, why not? Ask the meathead at your local GNC for the good stuff.
>>
>>41592933
>>what should be my biggest priorities
eat less
>>what do I do
eat less, run more
>>what should I eat
food
>>what's the best I can hope for in a year. By 35?
you can reasonably lose a pound a week
>>
>>41593187
>weight loss supplements
I thought these were all a scam or were just speed.

>>41593295
I lost 3 lbs/week steadily when I did keto last time. This question was more geared towards lifting, not weight loss.

Which leads to another question
>lift now, or just do cardio until I'm at 200 then lift
I know I won't make real gains on a net neg kcal diet, but I could at least get newb gains right
>>
Okay OP a lot of people on this board dont actually lift nor will they give you actual sound advice so take it from a former fatty that this is best advice.

>what should be my biggest priorities
controlling your diet. You say you dont want to cook but this is legitimately going to be your only hope. And i mean that with sincerity. If you arent willing to cook then you might as well not even try. The trick is cooking and eating satiating foods so you aren't hungry all the time (think complex carbs and foods high in protein). Try intermittent fasting so you can have a smaller window of eating and can eat more in that window, its a lot easier trust me because if you just suffer for a couple hours without eating then you can eat a lot more and more frequently i.e less hunger.

>what do I do
If you want aesthetics i recommend you just lift weights. Find a program you enjoy and stick to it. If you dont enjoy it, you wont stick to it. "Aesthetics" will only come with experience and time. Not in months, im talking years.

if you really mustn't cook, then i would order the closests thing you can to whole food and not processed garbage. Not necessarily because the processed food is "unhealthy" in a sense, but because by nature its going to be more calorically dense.

After 5 years of good training and consistent dieting you can look very impressive.

Srs OP the key thing to remember is its a complete lifestyle change. If you are looking for shortcuts or quick solutions you will be sadly disappointed.
>>
>>41593313
>I know I won't make real gains on a net neg kcal diet, but I could at least get newb gains right
Lift now. You will make some gains, just not as much.
>>
>>41592933
>wanna get fit
>asks to be spoonfed

You fat fucks just never stop with eating.
>>
File: 6iwdb4.gif (4MB, 313x212px) Image search: [Google]
6iwdb4.gif
4MB, 313x212px
>>41593489

also OP I would suggest actually tracking your macros. Look up your TDEE, find your maintenance calories and eat 500 calories below that. This is a 110% garuntee you will lose weight given you are willing to put in the extra time to be conscious about what you are eating. To make this easy find the meals you like that fit your macros and eat them everyday. Its what I do while cutting. If you need assurance, this is me >>41591011

used to be fat as fuck. Like I said bro, it. is. a. LIFESTYLE. change.
>>
>>41592933
Did you use opiates OP? Regardless, being an addict of many different things can destroy T levels. You need to see an endocrinologist to evaluate things. They could then give you stuff like hcg and/or SERMS. On the natural side of things, you can take d aspartic acid, fenugreek, and coleus forskohlii to boost your levels some, obviously in addition to an exercise regimen.
>>
>>41593593
Yeah. I was relatively low T to start with (no beard, gain weight in thighs, pretty big nips), but now that I'm older it's worse. Things that don't help

>fast food/processed food my whole life
>smoker, age 16-32
>daily weed smoker, 17-27
>opiate addict, 23-27
>daily drinker (2-6 shots or beers/day) 27-32 Even worse, my current daily drinking is IPAs, which is even worse for T
>never around high T guys, hot women, or competitive environments
>32

I've avoided the endocrinologist because, well first I haven't been to a doctor since 17. But also because I've always heard that unless you're literally growing tits and crying you're gonna test above 200 and they'll refuse any sort of treatment, even though they'd give some bulldyke "transitioning" to a man T with no questions.
>>
>>41592933
>ยง200 k a yr,
wtf do you earn more than the UK prime minister?
>>
>>41593489
How old are you? Can't be over 27. At 32 I'll never be that. Curious what the best I could be is.

Reading everything here even if haven't responded. Appreciate it brahs
>>
>>41593704
2nd year as a lawyer.
>>
>>41593688
If you get a thorough test including of estrogen and total and free test (mention some nipple sensitivity maybe idk), even if they won't do shit, it will help you figure out what you need to do. You could easily run a low dose aromatase inhibitor along with that other stuff, but most certainly the natty supplement stuff you could start immediately if you are not concerned with having a blood test show your true baseline.
>>
>>41593717

im 20. Kinda curious as to why you feel like you can "never be that". You're 32 dude, not 65. You still have plenty of time to make it, but you wont unless you start dude. If you really feel like you need to lose your weight first then talk to your doc about TRT if you really think your T levels are fucked.
>>
>>41593187
>cardio should be long distance and at a steady pace and done first thing in the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach

False. It doesnt matter when you do it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.