[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is chinese food actually bad for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 중국인1.jpg (102KB, 583x388px) Image search: [Google]
중국인1.jpg
102KB, 583x388px
Is chinese food actually bad for you?
>>
>>41591155
If it's from a restaurant, yes
>>
>>41591155
If your a dog, yes
>>
>>41591155

Korean?
>>
>chinese food
No

>any kind of """""chinese""""" takeaway/restaurant food
Nigger it's mcdonalds tier waste disposal covered in grease
>>
>>41591245
kek
>>
Stop eating takeout/delivery/fast food/restaurant

If you cant cook, you should just die
>>
most genuine asian foods can't be classified like that. if you went to China, you could find very healthy stuff and very greasy slop, just like most other places.
fried bits of chicken in sugar syrup? not healthy
soup of bone broth with lots of veggies and an egg? pretty healthy and tasty as fuck
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
Stay away from anything Chinese, gwai lo. They will rip you off and make fun of you in Chinese right in front of your pale white face.
>>
>>41591603
This makes me reconsider going to SEA.
>>
What is called "Chinese food" in the US was cheap fried slop made for NYC Jews.
>>
>>41591408
>bone broth
>egg
>healthy
holy fuck you are retarded
>>
>>41591155
Take a look at all the chinese people. Mostly skinny. They're getting fatter but thats because from the onslaught of McDonalds and KFC
>>
File: 1493148480368.png (973KB, 866x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493148480368.png
973KB, 866x720px
>>41591155
your picture is korean though
>>
>>41591887
Yeah, that's all healthy.

>hurr durr fat makes you fat

Shut up, dad.
>>
Is General Tso's shitty? I love General Tso's chicken.
>>
>>41591887
>eggs not healthy
>calling others retard
LOL.
>>
most traditional dishes are healthy, especially from the eastern region of asian.

but you will sadly not ever find it anywhere in the US unless paying top dollar. By then, you will be questioning why you just didnt go to nice restaurant instead of paying for lanklet food.
>>
>>41592677
Do some research buddy. I'd say the only healthy food might be japanese food because it's mostly seafood and rice, but it's ungodly expensive and makes you realize why nobody in japan bulks up.

I've made korean ground beef before and it is loaded to the brim with sugar, similarly most chinese dishes are loaded msg, fats, sodium. SEA ranges from extremely unhealthy(filipino food with every dish loaded with sugar and fat) to moderate(viet and thai food, mainly spice based). Surprisingly I think there's a lot of healthy Indian food because they use spices instead of sugar.
>>
What's with the influx of Asian related threads
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.