[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answer Here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: men.suit.jpg (351KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
men.suit.jpg
351KB, 1280x1920px
1. Be The Best Version of Yourself

2. Do Something Today That Your Future Self Will Thank You For

3.Make Yourself Look As Good As Possible

Rules: You can't repeat what other anons answer

Let me start:
1. Fitness
2. College
3. Looksmaxing
>>
1.Drop weight
2. Kill myself
3.Clean hair every morning
>>
>>41589860
>2. Kill myself
I know it's a joke but.
Who the fuck take care of himself and want to kill himself?
I see people on sluthate and bodybuilding.com with suicidal troughts like wtf.
>>
>>41589921
I'm trying to take care of myself but I'll have to kill myself next year if I can't repair my brain desu
it's not that weird
>>
I thank lord gandy for giving me the lookism pill

It really is the final road to self improvement
>>
>>41589921
definitely not that weird, i have suicidal thoughts and I'm on a very long (semi failed) journey of self improvement

1 - Read every day
2 - Studying to get into med school
3 - Use cold pressed castor oil + vitamin E oil cold pressed on eyebrows
>>
1. Not drinking too much
2. Regular exercise at the gym, three days a week
3. Getting on better with your associate employee contemporaries
>>
>>41589960
Yes he is genetic blessed but we need to admit that he take care of everything he can:
tan skin, posture, taste, style, body, smell

>>41589939
>>41589966
You take care of yourself because you love yourself this is logic, i don't looksmax or go to the gym just for girls, i do it for myself to look better to be a better person, i like the attention. It's the opposite of hating yourself you want to improve.

>>41589966
>vitamin e
explain, do you take the pill o apply it to your eyebrows or eyelases?
Also did you use the castor oil and the vitamin e before bed, how did you do it?
>>
>>41590018
What do you work anon?
>>
>>41589792
1. Start meditating
2. Count calories/macros
3. Relax your facial expression. I always personally either have an over-eager wide eyed dumbfuck expression, or an angry expression, both look stupid.
>>
>>41589921
When you take care of yourself but your mindset is that after years of work Chad just beats you at everything without trying, I can see why some people would be suicidal.

I'm not saying that train of thought it correct, just that some (many on here) people do think like that.
>>
I'm already taking care of myself

I've done some research on depression and living for yourself, within time and work we all make it

>Diamonds
>>
>>41590205
>Diamonds
what does that means?
>>
>>41589792
What it's looksmaxing?
>>
>>41590205
>Diamonds
what?
>>
>>41589792
>GET SORTED
>SPEAK THE TRUTH
>BECOME THE ARCHETYPAL HERO
>>
>>41594105
>BECOME THE ARCHETYPAL HERO
how so? and what exactly is the archetypal hero?

this sounds like a peterson meme - video?
>>
>>41590057
>i do it for myself to look better to be a better person, i like the attention.

I don't think you understand what being a better person means. It means having a piece of mind, gratefulness, and helping people who needs it. Looking better doesn't make you a better person, but helping someone at the gym who is really fat and is in danger of a heart attack will make you a better person.

There's nothing wrong with lifting to get shredded and look like a sick cunt, but don't confuse that with making yourself a better person or else you're saying Kali Muscle is Mother Teresa.
>>
>>41594166
*Peace of mind

Fucking autocorrect on my phone...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.