[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is diet pills a good idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Is diet pills a good idea?
>>
>>41588003
"diet pills" are too broad, specify
>>
>>41588011
Pills that increase fat burning
>>
>>41588003
We spoon fed you advice on how to lose weight in the thread you made 4 days ago. And we informed you that OTC "fat burners" were meme, and using DNP is a bad idea.

For Christ's sake woman just download MyFitnessPal and go for jog now and again.
>>
Even the "best" OTC diet pills are useless unless you have a good diet already in place.
>>
>>41588003
You'll lose weight real quick if you put a bullet through your head
You'll be useful for once in your life feeding the earth
>>
Not OP btw, but what about something to curb hunger like matcha or whatever? I can be good about not eating, but it would be easier not to cave if I used something like that.
>>
>>41588037
>Pills that increase fat burning
its called putting in some hard work. There is no magic pill to fix your shit habits
>>
>>41588393
Matcha has less caffeine than coffee, so it won't be as good as a hunger suppressant.

Otherwise water, caffeine(pills or coffee/tea without milk), and a diet higher in protein will help curb hunger.
>>
>>41588003
lift weights. drink water. eat less. do cardio.
Done!
>>
Just go for a run you stupid bitch. Hell I'll even allow you to have some ice cream after your first 20k.
>>
eating fewer calories is cheaper, easier, and safer than any diet drug
>>
They're all fake. The only pills that actually burn fat are DNP capsules. However the fitness industry got them banned ages ago to keep screwing you for money so you have to get them off deepweb and things like that.

But if you really are serious about dropping the fat you can get it. Just keep ramping up the daily dosage until you can actually feel the burn, which you will when it kicks in.
>>
File: yellow poison.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
yellow poison.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>41588037
Sure, just be sure you cycle it properly. I've seen great results with DNP. Just, for the love of God, don't overdose on it. There's no coming back from it, and it's a miserable and slow way to die. You'll overheat and your insides will die (from the same process that makes your ATP production inefficient and therefore increases fat burning)
>>
>>41588491
>you have to get them off deepweb and things like that
You can get it off Alibaba by the kilo (and it's way cheap). Just be sure you're very precise when you cap it yourself.
>>
>>41588003
No, complete was of money. The amount of extra calories you'll burn with whatever OTC cocktail of caffeine, green tea, and garcinia cambogia are negligible.

If you're at or over 25% bodyfat go on a 700-1000 calorie deficit until you hit 18-20%, then go on a 500 calorie deficit until you hit your target weight.

If you absolutely want a shortcut, buy yourself some high dose niacin and go sit in a sauna for 20 minutes or power walk in the sun. You might end up with hives, but it's better than cooking your insides and going blind from DNP.
>>
i dont know the exact substance but ther was a pill that was sold for ages until they discovered its an actual nerve poison
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.