[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swimming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pool.jpg (340KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
340KB, 800x600px
So I have been swimming regularly for a while now but I lack a comparison point for my progress.

Half a year ago I started from 1km/0.6mile a hour and today did my personal best being 1.5km/0.9miles in a 55 minutes.

And I am a 6.3ft 324lbs fat fuck.
>>
Did 2km in 28min for an half ironman

I assume you are swimmimg doggystyle or floating. No offense congrats to your progress.
But its a big difference between swimming and swimming properly.
Keep on going and when you make it under 250 take some technic classes
>>
I'm petrified of water and I can't swim, what do guys?
>>
>>41588034
Learn to swim anyways because you're a grown fucking man.
>>
>>41587799
1km under 20 mins is good for recreational swimmer
>>41588034
dont be black
>>
>>41588024
Breaststroke actually.
Trying to learn freestyle but I just cant get the rythm of breathing and end up half drowned.
>>
>>41587799
Stop worrying about your progress and cut down to <200lbs holy shit you delusional fat fuck

Youre worrying about cardio whilst youre simultaneously destroying your arteries, heart, liver, kidneys, bones and joints by simply not having the ability to put down a fork.

Actually dont bother, just post on tumblr instead.
>>
>>41588097
This, you should be running, and don't give me that joints bullshit, you're destroying them by staying at this weight.
>>
>>41588107
Honestly he shouldnt even be exercising. Just eat 1500kcal a day and walk whilst in his morning fast.
>>
>>41588097
>>41588107
>>41588121
Question.
Is the presumtion from my weight that I am so round that I have not seen my dick in years and look like that I need a scooter to move?
>>
>>41588093
freestyle means freestyle. i.e whatever stroke you want. I believe you are talking about front crawl.
>>
>>41588190
The presumption is that you knowingly gained 140lbs over a healthy weight for your height. I'm 6'3 too, i got to 240lbs and was disgusted with my reflection.
>>
>>41587799
An extremely good swimmer will do a 25-30 minute mile (open water). Not sure about in a pool.
>>
>>41588221
>freestyle means freestyle. i.e whatever stroke you want. I believe you are talking about front crawl.
Yes I ment front crawl. Just that in my language raw translation is freestyle.
>>
>>41587799
Doesn't swimming in a pool drop your testosteron because of the chlorine
>>
>>41588226
>The presumption is that you knowingly gained 140lbs over a healthy weight for your height. I'm 6'3 too, i got to 240lbs and was disgusted with my reflection.

Just that the reaction seemed excessive to a person who walks everywhere if it is in 10km radius or I might be looking too hard the lines between text.
>>
>>41588280
And to add that I do not have any delusions over what I am.
To be honest I am now even more motivated since I got the comparison points I wanted so I can actually start pushing towards them.

Based on this I guess I need to start running to the pool and back from now on.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.