[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shoe/ Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (155KB, 1500x738px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
155KB, 1500x738px
Are these Autism: The Shoe?
>>
>>41585621
More like I'm A Huge Tool: The Shoe
>>
>>41585621
They are dope actually.
>>
They're good running shoes but the toe design is so cringy. Better alternatives out there that don't make you look like a tool.
>>
>>41585621
I was given a pair for my birthday because I'm barefoot whenever I can. I mostly use them for water shoes
>>
>>41585621
I got three different ones. Although lately I feel more weird than regular wearing them.
>>
>>41585691
Pretty much this, sadly. Supposedly they're god-tier for most activities, but they look too silly for me to wear
>>
>>41586043
Don't be a fag. if you've got them, put them to use. i'm too cheap to buy them, but want a couple pairs. They are great for the body. Fuck being insecure about wearing them.
>>
I use Adidas powerlift 2s for lifting, generic Nike trainers for anything else
>>
>>41586043
>>41586197
Yeah man, if you've got em and you like them, then who gives a fuck what other people think. They're popular because they're quality, I just personally dont care for them. Dont let a bunch of anons on an east indian trade coalition discussion board make you feel weird about wearing them.
>>
>>41586244
I don't feel insecure before you people. What with all the sip shit and the manlet threads.

But at a certain age the true value and utility of fitting in becomes manifest, and these shoes are kind of like a guy riding a unicycle (which I did for some time by the way) instead of a bicycle. Well, not exactly, but you get the idea.

Also I can tell you that although it's pretty close, being barefoot is better.

>>41586197
Yeah you walk and run differently, it's a great feeling at the feet, just some more tactile response without the pain of going barefoot, you also feel it in your back more because you tend to balance your weight more carefully upon your contact with the ground. I think there are some for 60€.
>>
>>41585621
More like shinsplints: the shoe
>>
>>41585621
At my gym, I've only ever seen huge guys wear those and one nerdier looking dude. Might get some myself
>>
>>41585621
I use them for boxing but that's pretty much it I plus it was given to me so I might as well make use of it
>>
I actually think that they look cool
>>
For some people, they just work. For me, they stopped knee pain, ankle pain, and shin splints. But I'm a best case scenario, by no means someone with a normal experience. I'd love to find something with a closed toebox (as the Army doesn't let you wear these with your PTs), but nothing I've found comes close to as thin of a sole.
>>
>>41585621
Just grab new balance minimus instead if you're insecure about wearing toe shoes
>>
File: 51XVfQ5udJL.jpg (37KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
51XVfQ5udJL.jpg
37KB, 500x388px
>>41585621
Get these instead of toe shoes. They are minimalist, only cost like $20, and don't look nearly as autistic as toe shoes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.