[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male genitalia health.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Penis-health.jpg (25KB, 413x297px) Image search: [Google]
Penis-health.jpg
25KB, 413x297px
I just beat off so hard that now theres a rip/sore near my dickholieo.
I'm uncircumcised but im at an awful inbetween where i dont have enough skin to cover my head even halfway when im soft so this sore keeps rubbing my underwear.
It looks like a swollen red blister and hurts on touch.
What can i do to help heal it within 24 hours?
Oi fug mates, the lady is gonna be wondering how this happen. this is no buebo friends
Also penis health general i guess, but keep it sciency and PG so i can learn to heal this before people start just posting dick pics.
>>
>>41584660
you sure it's not an std?
>>
>>41584710
Just noticed it after a very vigorous and dry fap session so i dont think so.
>>
>>41584660
what the fuck I woke up to the same thing today

trying to not fap and gf is away so my dick rubbed all night against my underwear and my sheets

it's like a papercut, hurts like hell
>>
>>41584660
>I'm uncircumcised but im at an awful inbetween where i dont have enough skin to cover my head even halfway when im soft so this sore keeps rubbing my underwear.

I'm circumcised and I still have enough foreskin to pull over my head when I'm hard.
>>
>>41584739
>>41584768
literally just dont fap for 1 day or let the shower head hit it directly
>>
It'll go away after couple days. I had something similar in my teens when I would beat it all day. Just don't beat it at all and let it recover.
>>
>>41584739
Well if it isn't an STD it will go away on its own
I'm no doctor now, just ice it a little bit (very little because it can't get too cold) and don't have it touch anything
Next time you masturbate use lube / spit / precum so it isn't just calloused hands on your shaft
>>
>>41585065
>Don't fap for 1 day
Is that a joke
>>
Stop fapping :)
>>
My daddy taught me how to not rip the skin by using someone else's mouth
>>
>>41585049
>I'm circumcised and I still have enough foreskin to pull over my head when I'm hard.

Are you made of the same stuff as Stretch Armstrong?
>>
I'm not OP but I don't like my dickhole touching my underwear when I get hard, is there anything I could wear over my dick to stop that from happening? Should I just get a condom, cut some of it, and put that over the glas?
>>
>>41585539
glans*
>>
Another guy here. There's something in the back of my left ball. It doesnt hurt, its like veins or soft spaghetti. I think it might be varicocele. Or do I have cancer? Im afraid because that shit is most common among young adults.
>>
>>41585665
you mean like, the shit connecting your balls to your body?
>>
It'll heal on it's own. Don't put a band aid on it either because that'll slow down the process. wear boxers instead of undies.

If it's your girlfriend I dunno why you'd be embarrassed to say what happened honestly.
>>
This shit has got to stop. The only reason circumcised guys never shut the fuck up about how much better cut dicks are is because they know they have been mutilated and can never be normal again. It's the exact same case with national pride. You always hear people saying retarded shit like "Yo man, Syria for life!" What the fuck? You come from a goddamn shithole. The reason why they support it is because there's absolutely no way to change it and admitting that your homeland is absolute garbage is out of the question. The same applies to being cut. You underwent a barbaric ritual which is both unnatural and completely unnecessary in the modern world and you're stuck with it forever so you fight tooth and nail to defend it despite knowing that you're now a freak. Please don't give me that bullshit "It's cleaner and girls like it more." Only dumbass virgins say this shit. First of all, bathing regularly keeps you clean. If you're some dirty neckbeard then chances are you have a problem with hygiene anyway so you're dirty all over. If you're a normal human then you can keep your dick clean quite easily. Now here's a revelation: women don't give a fuck. So long as you keep clean it doesn't make a fucking difference whether your pecker is cut or uncut. Doesn't change their level of pleasure nor does it affect anything sexual. For those of you who are cut, I'm very sorry that you have been mutilated but there's no reason to keep bringing it up. Wallow in your own self pity, don't keep bringing up this stupid argument. You are unnatural. You have been harmed. You will never be normal again. The only reason you continue to fight is because deep down you want to be as you were born. Now fuck off.
>>
Is there any way to cure bent dick? not bad enough for surgery but why is there no gym for my cock?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.