[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soylent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: drink.cb2bc109b153.jpg (38KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
drink.cb2bc109b153.jpg
38KB, 360x360px
Anyone here ever drink soylent?
I've thought about using it to bulk, drink a serving in between meals.

Per serving
>400 kcals
>20g protons
>$1.50
>reviewbrah gave it an 8.8/10
>>
how about simply eating bigger meals ?
>>
>>41583801
No one drinks Soylent here

No one drank it the first time you posted
No one drinks it now
No one will ever drink it as long as you post it

It's not good, it'll never be good, eat real food, kill yourself
>>
Just do a diy shake.. milk, banana, protein, peanut butter ,oats. much better and cheaper
>>
>>41583830
Because I don't enjoy having to force down food in order to meet my calorie needs.
Liquid is much easier to take in.
>>41583836
Never posted this thread before, not trying to shill.
Just seems like a quick, easy, and fairly cheap way to get extra calories in.
>>
this is stupid

milk has almost the same macros, and its way cheaper
>>
>>41583870
Well you are not the first to make this exact same thread, and we have at least one every day made with the exact same pictures and same stupid questions

It's either fat fucks looking for something that looks like slim fast that isn't, or shills trying to convince people it's good.

It's not
>>
>>41583801
I have a shit on of Soylent. It's actually rather filling. You're better off getting calories elsewhere. I only have it because I'm often too busy to eat/cook.
>>
>>41583801
soylent shipped out bad batches all over the country that were making people sick and they refused to take action until it had been something like 10 days with hundreds of reports.

avoid at all costs. this is a company that will kill a bunch of people with their product one day.
>>
Go read the macros, then tell me if you think you should be drinking this shit.
Using "lipids" to refer to the 50% of its calories coming from fat, as normies don't know shit about nutrition.

On top of that, it's soy, oil and sugar beat, congratulations on paying inflated prices for liquidised cattle feed.
>>
If 5 mins preparing a generic shake is too much time for you, rethink your life brah
>>
File: 1491893739974.jpg (139KB, 1149x891px) Image search: [Google]
1491893739974.jpg
139KB, 1149x891px
I have a good amount of this stuff, it's a lot easier to make than a shake in that I can just grab one out of the fridge. Right now I'm dieting, and while it's shitty macros when compared to a whey shake, the benefit is it tastes much more filling, whey also makes me feel bloated when I'm on an empty stomach.

Mines also combined with coffee, which is a nice touch.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.