[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate my binge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2f7.jpg (18KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
18KB, 601x508px
>1 bottle of pepsi fire 20oz
>1 can of Arizona
>2 chocolate candy bars
>one gatorade whey bar
>4 servings of doritos bag
>1 bag of trolli gummys
>3 sticks of laffy taffy
im gonna kill myself
>>
>>41583244
That sucks bro, just remember how much of a fatass you are next time you wanna binge
>>
>>41583244
Those macros sucks as its just sugar and shitty doritos carbs. next time do a cheat meal instead with healthy food.
>>
File: 1486562263447.png (599KB, 512x625px) Image search: [Google]
1486562263447.png
599KB, 512x625px
>>41583257
im going on a 3 day fast tommorow then IF after that. i must be punished for this
>>
>>41583244
Yuck why all the candy and soda
>>
File: 1459807899543.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1459807899543.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>41583244

gatorade whey bar?
>>
>>41583262
i hate fruit
>>
>>41583257
>>41583244
Dont listen to him op. Guilt is one of the worst feeling a man can endure. If you hate yourself for that you will fell worst and you will start eating more. Go to a shirnk an take lsd bro. You are addicted to food, and until you fix the cause of this addiction you wont stop being a fat ass.
>>
File: tfw smart.jpg (8KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
tfw smart.jpg
8KB, 250x219px
>>41583244
>>4 servings of doritos bag
bro. you're supposed to eat the doritos in the bag, not the bag itself, ya idiot.
never gonna make it.
>>
0/10
If your gonna do a cheat meal make it actually worth it don't eat fucking doritos
>>
>>41583274
they're not gatorade-flavored at least, just under the brand name
>>
I'm currently cheating, idgaf I'll just burn it off tomoz lul
>>
op this is fucking true , as a binger EVERY fucking thing you eat is going to be stored as fat , just remember that , one time i got 7 lbs in 3 days
>>
>>41584424
T H I S
>>
>>41583244
I used to buy that kind of shit at 711 when I was in highschool. You think it was cheap but it isn't, that adds up. There are plenty of healthy, cheaper, alternatives
>>
>>41583244
You could've brought naked juice instead of Pepsi, pureleaf instead of Arizona, and multiple burgers instead of candy and this would at least be bulking material
>>
>>41583244
Oi m8 as long as your diet was otherwise on point don't worry, just a small hiccup on your way to success. Plus this probably was just your body needing a refeed, so it might even be good.

Next time make sure to binge on something proper and hearty which will actually provide you with macro nutrients though.

I had a massive Italian dinner with wine in the middle of my cut yesterday and have absolutely no regrets
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.