[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw cheat week is over How can I go back, lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1443143627484.gif (2MB, 299x399px) Image search: [Google]
1443143627484.gif
2MB, 299x399px
>tfw cheat week is over

How can I go back, lads?
>>
File: WHEN.png (10KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
WHEN.png
10KB, 204x247px
>>41582828
That's one helluva image anon. Let's post more images like that and make this a better thread
>>
>>41582828
>"cheat week"
Explain this.
>>
>>41583998
It's where you go on paid leave for a week stay in "Carmel by the sea" in the gold coast then you constantly eat and use the gym and sauna there every day.
I don't want to go back, anon. It's cold, I have to travel to the gym and I don't have a sauna.
>>
Im in highschool and my familia is all determined to be healthier but i wanna get /fit/. Mom bought pizza, cookies, chips, you fucking name it. Im throwing it all out, going to the store, and buying better shit.
>>
>>41584237
How many times did you ride the scooby doo coaster, that shit is the jewel of the gold coast.
>>
>cheat decade is over

what do
>>
>>41585748
>tfw took a cheat entire childhood
Fuck
>>
After a cheat day or even cheat meal my body feels like complete shit, im bloated as fuck and makes me lift and do cardio even harder the next day
>>
>>41585613
Did the theme parks years ago, it's not really my thing. I can't recall the natty scoobs coaster, but the giant drop was fun. Mostly just come here to relax, clothes shop and eat Ikea's swedish meatballs. Though I took a jetski safari with my family and honestly that was great, they cap the jets at 70km but that's more than enough for most people I'd suspect. You can ride as fast as you want and the instructors just keep to your pace ahead of you.
>>
>>41582828
>cheat day every day since I started lifting
I'm dreading my first cut in 1 year from now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.