[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0933.jpg (27KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0933.jpg
27KB, 700x461px
Fit noob here. Don't really know if I'm doing this right. Is this too much for a single workout. I was starting with /fit's/ greyskull lp variant, then I just felt like going more. So this is what I did tonight. Is it too much? And yeah I know I'm super weak but I'm working up with the LP.
>>
Is what too much? Wtf are you talking about? Read the sticky.
>>
>>41581943
Bench 95 lbs
Squat 95 lbs
Barbell row 90 lbs
Pull down 115 lbs
Dumbbell Curls 27.5 x 2
Lat raises 20 lbs x 2
Forearm curls 25 x 2
Shrugs 27.5 x 2
>>
>>41582032
It would probably be fine if you do that but you won't be able to sustain that for long. Why lat pulldowns after rows? Also novices don't need shrugs, heavy deadlifts should be enough for traps and forearms (but I doubt wrist curls would affect recovery that much so it's fine). Your program is now more similar to icf 5x5 so consider that if you want. But instead of doing 5x5, do 3x5 on the main lifts. (You can research about that on Google).
>>
>>41582424
Thanks man, I appreciate the advice. I'm afraid of over doing it, since a lot of these programs I see are only 4 or 5 lifts for the workout. I only go Monday Wednesday and Friday so I try to make the most of my time there.
>>
>>41582032

no it's not too much

get rid of the shrugs and forearm curls they are meme exercises. If you're a beginner dont worry about dumbbell curls. Keep the lat raises
>>
>>41582032
too much shit for one day

i'd put chest/tris stuff on one day and back/bis stuff on another day

you also have too much back/bis stuff and not enough chest/tris stuff
>>
>>41582452
>get rid of the shrugs and forearm curls they are meme exercises. If you're a beginner dont worry about dumbbell curls.

bad advice. do not disregard accessory lifts.
>>
>>41582032

If you want to do curls grab a weight where you can do more than 5 reps. 2 sets of 10 would be preferable
>>
>>41582452
I just do the curls and forearm curls because I enjoy doing them. It feels good to work those areas out. Thanks for the advice though.
>>41582471
Thanks man I'll look into doing so.
>>41582487
Understood. I also thought that since it's not a main lift. Thanks for confirming for me.
>>
>>41582513
>>41582452
dont listen to this fuckin gains goblin over here if anything i would add even more shit IF you can recover properly
>>
>>41582574
Hell yeah man thanks. I'm a little sore in the mornings, but the day off between is just the right amount to get back on track.
>>
Op here again, what should I do if my back gets really tense after bent over rows? To the point where it's hard to walk for about 4 minutes after. Am I doing too much weight, or should I replace it with a different lift until my back strengthens up?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.