[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday Night /fit/ Feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 60

File: FridayNight7.jpg (228KB, 851x710px) Image search: [Google]
FridayNight7.jpg
228KB, 851x710px
I've opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels, let's hang out.

How was your workout today?

Got any feels to get off your chest?

Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
>>
>Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
There's this party tomorrow my friend wants me to go to, but she'll be the only person I know, I think it might be awkward so I'm thinking about not going.
>>
>>41580940
Dont be a sad cunt. Make social gains. Be lucky someone even invited you
>>
>>41580976
I do feel grateful for the invitation, but I don't knooow. but you're right, I should make those social gains. I'll put more thought to it. I'm such a nerd.
>>
>>41580976
OP here, what are some good strats when going to a party where you know nobody and making friends?
>>
>>41580940
A girl invited you to a party anon. Go for it.
>>41581009
>I'm such a nerd.
Nevermind, you are a girl.
>>
File: 1403579030238.jpg (70KB, 373x502px) Image search: [Google]
1403579030238.jpg
70KB, 373x502px
>How was your workout today?
Back and bi day. Good solid pump and now eatin oatz

Good feels, graduated medical school. Got the next few weeks to relax and lift

Gonna slay it at Movement Festival in Detroit (inb4 lel Detoliet)
>>
File: Orthodoxman.jpg (11KB, 451x337px) Image search: [Google]
Orthodoxman.jpg
11KB, 451x337px
I'm doing ok I guess, got in a good workout today and feel good, at least for the moment. I recently made a Tinder and got a good number of matches but I have no idea how to talk to women so no dates yet. Also I live near a Ivy and art school so degeneracy is really prevalent.
>>
File: 1493173230616.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1493173230616.png
227KB, 635x661px
Great
>Got any feels to get off your chest?
Spoke with oneitis yesterday, still haven't built up the courage to ask her out. I'm thinking of doing it straight after I'm done cutting, might aswell put a deadline on it.
Feel like shit but no alcohol
No, never.
>>
felt good man
my forearms grew by half a centimetre this week
other than that, spent the day doing compound lifts then almost an hour on a massage chair... really felt gooood

the usual
>tfw no gf
>tfw no friends
>tfw haven't made it yet

study for my online classes and get some cardio in on my rest days
>>
>>41580894
>how was your workout today?
Good. I'm increasing the reps on my one arm push up and I improved my 1RM on weighted dips and pull ups to 110 lb + bodyweight.

>feels
Gf and I broke up recently because of wanting different things in life, but we're still friends. As our relationship went further, the relationship part didn't improve much but the friendship aspect of it did. We were just two different people so I'm not too beat up about it.
Started my research position on Tuesday at our school's medical school. It's a lot more interesting and fun than I expected. It's nice actually applying what I'm learning in my chemistry and physiology courses to actual lab settings. It's overwhelming trying to remember all the steps for preparing and doing shit, but I'm getting better.
Probably going to play Lego Star Wars with friends tonight because nostalgia.

>plans for the weekend
Sister and her fiancee are coming up to visit me at uni. Need to start studying for an exam too next Thursday and begin a lab report for exercise physiology.
>>
Hello again /Friday Night faggots/

I, once again, will be monitoring this thread all night because I am currently working the 7pm-7am shift at a Network Operations Center. As far as I know, I only have one stack of HP switches to configure tonight and then it's shitposting for the following 12 hours

Didn't do one. I have had bronchitis for the last week and it has kept me out of the gym. Still coughing like a bitch tonight. But it feels like it might be on its way out in the next 2 days

I hate my sleep schedule from the night shift...

Working tonight and tomorrow night. Just straight making $20/hour to shit post, read books, play vidya, and do a TINY amount of actual work

And on Sunday my dad is finally gonna meet my GF so that's gonna be a learning experience. My last gf was incredibly awkward with my mom and dad and they didn't like her.

>>41580940
Shut the fuck up and go to your party. AT LEAST show up for 30 minutes. And if it's still as awkward as you imagine, then you can leave. At least try

>>41581209
Congratz on graduating, my dude. What is your specialization going to be?

>>41581332
Tinder sucks man..... Don't do it

>>41581348
Nigga you need to make moves with your life
>>
File: 5.png (446KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
446KB, 1080x720px
>>41580894
My workout was meh today. I was going for 12x320 on my squats but could barely get 8. It's my fault though as I haven't gotten more then 5 hours of sleep a night this week. As for plans I'm just going to play some destiny with my friends and probably finish up the Night Lord trilogy.

I'm not happy, but at least I'm not too sad either.
>>
File: IMG_0500.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>How was your workout today
Really good. Did chest and biceps
Chest pressed 85 lb Dumbbells and bicep curled 45 lbs which is a new plateau for me

>Got any feels to get off your chest
Fucking lonely and anxious

>Got any plans for tonight
Get drunk and listen to pic related
>>
>>41580894
>workout
fine. no squats today because I'm sore as fuck from yesterday. Biceps took a beating tho
>feels
got a date tomorrow and I have always just settled for girls that came to me, so I have 0 experience whatsoever about how to "seal the deal". I guess I'll just hope for the best
That basically concludes my plans for the weekend as well
>>
File: 1494091746933.jpg (27KB, 473x351px) Image search: [Google]
1494091746933.jpg
27KB, 473x351px
>>41581467
>Nigga you need to make moves with your life
I just don't know how. I'm 22 y/o khv. The girl I'm aiming for is v with depression but I still just can't get the asking her out part over with. I'm afraid of rejection. I also don't have much going on in my life so I'm afraid I will get too attached to her if she does say yes.

Fuck.
>>
>>41581467
>Shut the fuck up and go to your party. AT LEAST show up for 30 minutes. And if it's still as awkward as you imagine, then you can leave. At least try
Yeah, this is what I think I'm going to do.
>>
>>41580894
Took 1g phenibut about half an hour ago, going out with my best friend around 10pm, should come up around 12. First time, wish me luck.
>>
>>41581515

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
>>
>>41580894
Lifted some heavy ass weights, made some chili, still trying to commit to a bulk - or regressing to a cut. My bodyfat is pretty high, but I haven't been working out regularly for weeks and haven't been doing my cardio so I'm hoping I can get some gains while still reducing body fat.
>>
>bro finally gives me a bro job
>Ask bro if he wants to work out...and then hang out
>Bro says he can't, his girlfriend is coming to visit him over the long weekend
>>
File: 1491555693415.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1491555693415.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>41580894
>tfw going on a month at work making app that I said would take a week
I have too much free reign at my work, I'm almost entirely incapable of working productively without strict structure and its fucking killing me. I started lifting just to have some kind of structure to my day. The fuck do I do?
>>
>>41580894
I had a party in one hour, it's 8:57 where i live. Any advices?
>>
I haven't run in a week. Considering picking up kickboxing. Feeling a bit despondent desu.

Why is a 9-5 job so exhausting I sit at a desk all day
>>
>>41580894
hit 365 on my diddly, getting close to doing a 1RM with 4pl8. Also added kroc rows to back day and they feel pretty good.
Currently sipping on tequila and seltzer
>feels
Started up a new job this week after being NEET for a year, feels pretty good to get out and be productive.
>>
>>41581656
It sounds kind of dumb but you can make yourself a daily schedule for the week starting on Monday. Even just writing down your goals for the week can help you stay on track towards accomplishing them.
>>
>>41580894
I skipped today because I'm a pussy. I used to be so dedicated. Still trying to get back into it after a shitty finals month

Even if I get into a solid routine consistently, in a month my family is going on vacation. Hopefully the hotels we stay at have gyms but who knows. Then after that im going backpacking for a month... Definitely a great experience, just not for gains.
>>
File: Resized_20170526_201658.jpg (807KB, 2560x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170526_201658.jpg
807KB, 2560x1326px
My friend just painting my nails and I also just finished a 48 hour fast.

Also I have to work all weekend :(
>>
>>41581731
you look like you need sunlight
>>
Am I a bad person for not considering anyone as my friend, even thought the same people consider me as their friend? All those years on school surrounded with shitty people made me pretty much not to trust anyone. Because of this I always feel empty inside when talking to someone
>>
>>41581050
pop a xanax and dont drink any alc. works like a god damn charm for me and I've got a anxiety problem. just smoke tree, find some heady stoner shorty ;o
>>
>>41580894
Workout went well but fuck this cut is really starting to make me feel tired all the time. Recovering from my heavier workouts is getting harder and harder.

I'm not sure if I want to end my cut or keep going for a little while longer.... but my poor lifts are suffering.
>>
>>41581803
Nope, this guy is half right. Pop a xan and only have a few drinks. Skip the weed. (Although, maybe smoke the weed, but definitely drink (a few)).
>>
File: 1490189761811.jpg (23KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1490189761811.jpg
23KB, 500x403px
>>41581731
>friend painting my nails
faggot
>>
>>41580894
hit a deadlift pr boyos

180kg x 6 :)
>>
>>41581869
and remember even less than a xanax alone? questionable choice. cheap way to get trashed. Good way to have fun :)
>>
>>41581921
Why are you worried about your memory? That's no fun.

Maybe I need help.
>>
Kys
>>
File: 93c.jpg (167KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
93c.jpg
167KB, 800x600px
>>41580894
It was great first week
Cant speak with attractive girls knowing that Im skinny lil shit. I wanna become a chad.
planning on just eating 24/7
>>
>>41581467

What should I do for dating instead, oh wise doggo?
>>
I didn't work out today, I'm at work on a moving truck out of twin all day

>feels
Exhausted from crazy work schedule moving furniture overtime during second busiest week of the year and bicycling home 11 miles at sunset because no car to see needy gf who steals my workout plans for the night because she is depressed and mentally ill and needs all of my free time and attention. Hoping to get my life back in the next six months though when she gets better, might actually get /fit/ then

>plans
Smiling for gf and family while decaying inside
>>
Meh workout today, just calisthenics. Planning on doing 20+ miles on the bike tomorrow after work. Gonna push those climbs hard til its tough to walk.

Feel iffy about going out, recently accused of sexual assault and it's fucking with my head. I know I didn't do anything wrong bros, but what if I had when I was blacked out? Been off the sauce for almost 8 months now and it just doesn't add up. Still, it makes me uncomfortable AF going out because some folks spread the word like it's gospel. Shit keeps me up at night.
>>
>work today
>coworker asks me if i have a girlfriend
>i say no
>she says "you should try to get one, maybe if you had one you wouldnt be so grumpy all the time. if you had someone in your life you would probably be happier. why dont you try online dating"
>said this to me in front of some other coworkers

ill admit that yeah im a grumpy and kinda sarcastic person with my god awful life, but then

>tell her "hey look, i dont ask about or pry into your personal life, so dont do it for mine and then try to psychoanalyze me"
>later get called into boss's office to talk about my interactions with coworkers

why cant people just leave me alone. i know im a fucking pathetic sperglord aspie i dont need people prying itno my life and trying to embarrass or humiliate me
>>
>>41581902
This. Nail paiting is fucking gay.
>>
>>41582079
I'd sue the company for sexual harassment.
>>
File: crying wojak 2.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying wojak 2.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>tfw your dad used to be a strongman and endurance runner
>tfw now he's 80 and struggles to carry laundry to the basement and you have to help him
>tfw he gave you autism and manlet genes from his old man sperm
>>
>I overate so much today my urine smelled like pure sugar an hour ago
>I fucked up today, but I needed this
>I've been in so much pain lately and my family, former friends do not care
>I essentially have been excommunicated and I live in pain remembering the way things used to be
>>
>had to take a semester off from school due to eating disorder getting out of control
>feel mostly in remission now but still afraid to leave the bubble that I have constructed around myself to heal
>but also really anxious to get back out into the world
>but I don't even have friends to go back to or anything
>just more school work, which every time I think about doing, I get light headed and feel burnt out immediately

At least my workout went ok. It's the only thing I enjoy anymore.
No plans for tonight. I'm just going to drink sleepy time tea until I pass out.

...Somebody be my friend.
>>
File: 165798465137.jpg (19KB, 620x576px) Image search: [Google]
165798465137.jpg
19KB, 620x576px
>>41582217
>>41582275
>>
File: 1492220532323.jpg (43KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1492220532323.jpg
43KB, 554x439px
The closest thing I've had to sex is locking myself in the toilet and masturbating over Skype at 12 am with a 16-year-old Asian girl.

Mixed feels.
>>
>>41580894
Did some cardio played basketball, threw football with my bro
Sad that I have nothing planned for summer yet
Weekend, work tomorrow, chill work on my jeep
What do you guys do for injuries do you take a day off? I jammed my finger really badly and I have had ice on it for a few hours and it isn't helping and I can't curl my finger what so ever, should I take the day off or try lifting
>>
Going through an existential crisis - don't know what to do with my life, have a good job and a place to myself, and am 26.

All friends are drunks with no hobbies, no one to talk to,

What do?
>>
/fit/ please. how do I get a boyfriend? i get told im attractive, I try not to be mean or abrasive, im king when random people talk to me. but guys never ask me out. but im also too much of an autist to ask a guy out.

how do i get guys to ask me out/how do i know it's ok to ask a guy out?
pls no bully

t. autistic girl
>>
>>41581731
how did the fast go? if you were looking to lose, how successful were you?
>>
>>41582379

thats me

leave them behind and level up. Good people will just gravitate towards you once you are on the path to greatness.

What's your job?
>>
>>41582405
just do it faggette
>>
Is hitting a bar alone weird? I like their whiskey sours.
>>
>>41582079
next time just say
>hmm is that right

feelings >>> everything for 99% of people, the workplace is no exception
>>
>>41582426
how ;__;
>>
>>41580894
>Tfw too acoustic to go to the bar
>literally don't know what to do there other than sit and get drunk
What do people with no friends even do at bars?
>>
>>41582460
ill be ur internet boyfriend i swear im not 400lbs
>>
File: nut.png (552KB, 769x412px) Image search: [Google]
nut.png
552KB, 769x412px
>>41580894
Spending my friday night watching nerds get pissed over a fat lesbian who gets pussy
>>
>>41580894
I'm going to excision next Friday. Got some LSD, kinda pumped for that.
https://youtu.be/bZersTaTppg
>>
>>41582428
Not weird. Do it bro, work on them social gains
>>
>>41582551
399lbs doesn't count
>>
>>41581803
>>41581869
>>41581921
These 3 are total retards. Pop 50ug of LSD and autism disappears like magic. Feel like a human and interact with people beyond "heh, crazy weather we're having this week, huh?"
>>
File: that shit was dumb.jpg (17KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
that shit was dumb.jpg
17KB, 236x236px
>>41581869
>drinking "a few drinks" after taking a bar of xanax
>>
>>41581209
1. Are you a nig?

2. Never been to college, got a Gi bill but I'm absolutely poor, can you use student loans to pay for bills and food and stuff? I seriously don't know how I'm going to go through if I'm not able to use student loans like that. Maybe get a loan for 40,000 worth of gold?
>>
>>41582561
>>41582545
>>41582428
>go to bar alone
>sit in a corner drinking looking at the friends/relationships having fun
>listen to these normal guys say "dude just do it be social", like these groups of friends at a bar, whether just guys, just girls or a mix want some probably autistic (lets be honest if we have to go to a bar completely alone when we are working age, cant even find a coworker, we're probably autistic) loner trying to get in on their conversations
>>
>>41581576
>>41581515
>not even posting relevant JP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY48e1oDXSU&list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF&index=1
>>
>>41581467
Is bronchitis like you can't breathe through your throat and have to force air through? I've got that when I wake up and at random times a day, specially when I think about it... Fuck, I just got it again. How the fuck do I get rid of this shit?
>>
>>41582591
>Pop 50ug of LSD and autism disappears like magic
I usually just get very anxious and introspective off threshold doses
>>
>>41582602
This.
It's weird because if I place myself into the group's position and I see some random guy come over I'd probably be OK if he's cool, but then again I'm intimidated sort of. I'm only able to "feel human" when I do >>41582591
>>
>>41580894
> how was your work out today?
I did about 60 push ups(in sets of 10) until my shoulder hurt a bit.
I'm pretty tired of my life right now, and want change for the better.
> Go any plans for the night? the weekend?
No. I wish.
>>
>>41580894
I did good, hit a new Squat PR
I'm doing pretty well atm. A bit sad that my cut has slowed up, but I'm still doing good.
Going to go to a friend's house to hang out and play vidya/watch movie with bros. I also know that cute mexican grill will be there so pray for me.

Life is ok.
>>
Today and Wednesday were the only days I didn't workout this week. I'm getting my monthly re-measuring done to see what my progress is now. Only problem is that even with working out 1-2 hours a day almost every day this month I feel like My body has gotten nowhere. I don't feel any different from last month and I'm scared to see what kind of 'progress' I've made.
>>
>>41582614
You have to get in the mood before doing anything. Listen to some "hmm, really makes me think" classical music https://youtu.be/9E6b3swbnWg or soundtrack https://youtu.be/o_Ay_iDRAbc
>>
>>41582599
What happens? All I know is Xanax is bad for you
>>
>>41582405
N E W _ E N G L A N D
>>
>>41582460
Just bee yourself.
>>
>>41582379
Go to church. Find some gay reading club, go to the library or whatever boring people do.
>>
>>41582363
Almost as bad as this guy who chats with a qt I know. He PayPal her 25 dollars for her to cuck him, talk bad to him and dominate him. It's fucking pathetic and sad, I've told her to stop it and let the poor guy go, worst part is she knows it's bad and miserable, women, eh?
>>
File: whatdidhemeanbythis.jpg (60KB, 614x642px) Image search: [Google]
whatdidhemeanbythis.jpg
60KB, 614x642px
>>41582275
>eating disorder
I will never understand how people don't know there are traps in life that people can easily fall into. They are so obvious. All coping mechanisms should be looked at, at all times.
I should probably follow my own advice and gtfo out 4chan//pol/
>>
>>41582405
What interests do you have beside internet?

Also are you fat?

Problem is there are many guys out there who are bitch made and will probably never ask a chick out, they sit there and expect things to come to them without them doing any extra work...

If you see a guy who you want to say hi to, just do it if he hasn't introduced himself even though you've been looking at him for a minute or so, if you stare at a guy most likely he will introduce himself since you are initiating contact...
>>
>>41582079
You faggot
>hey, you're right, wanna help me out this weekend? I'm free.
Or
>hey, you're right, wanna be my gf?

But you were right, people should keep deeply personal questions to themselves when they don't fucking know the other person
>Tfw been asked multiple times if I'm gay
I should have asked "are you a nigger? Don't ask me stupid questions" because every time it was a black girl or guy.
>>
Saturday morning in ausland. At work right now.

>Had kid throw fidget spinner at me
>20 minutes later another kid pisses in the store, leaks on the floor, parents run
>Just had a pajeet rub his crusty dorito fingers all over my books and had to clean them

Aside from that at least I get to watch and laugh at the fatties in the shops.

>Tfw anatomy test monday, have to study all tomorrow
>Tfw assignment due tomorrow
>Tfw just finished another assignment yesterday that was due
>Tfw 3 assignments due end of next week that I haven't done much on
>Just want time to lift in peace

At least I made good squat and DL gains this week. Push day after work today, want to try go up 5kg on bench press. Also,
>Tfw greek yoghurt price rise
>>
File: 1475244603736.jpg (43KB, 299x461px) Image search: [Google]
1475244603736.jpg
43KB, 299x461px
>>41582027
>sexual assault
Story.
Now.
>>
>>41582747
Huh... So that's what that means. I don't like it when grills stare at me and don't look away. Shits weird
>>
File: 1495834695568.jpg (31KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
1495834695568.jpg
31KB, 600x765px
>>41580894
Tonight is the first night of Ramadan. Gonna lead tarawih brehhs. Congregation is probably at least 1000 ppl. Hope I don't fuck up haha.
>>
>>41581992
>great first week of lifting
It gets better m8. Once you start seeing microscopic gains on week 3 you'll feel more inclined to go
>>
>>41582799
thanks man
>>
>>41580894
I've opened up 3 beers (Pelican)

non-existent; my leg got ran over by a 4-runner...I've been out 4 days...I am so stressed

I always contemplate death.

Just finished a backyard party. Going to another one tomorrow and also checking IDs for a bit at another party.
>>
>>41582798
Good luck on your bombing.
>>
>>41582846
>my leg got run over
Pics or didn't happen
>>
>>41582747
I'm majoring in computer science, and I talk about games and programming a lot. I'm not fat. And I get told I'm not ugly. But when I talk to guys it's goes "haha yeah lol" a lot of times. so I think that is because idk how to talk to guys.
>>
>>41582867
You know how people say snakes and bees and stuff are more afraid of you than you are of them... I think it's that.
>>
>>41582867

Find some tech guys and talk about work etc...
>>
Lift felt damn good today.
I moved to a foreign country a few years ago. All of my friends leave after a year to return to their own countries. Have GF, but feel lonely because no friends. Can't make friends with nationals because they only care about soccer and I don't give a fuck. Feels bad man.
>>
File: osama-bin-liftin.jpg (91KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
osama-bin-liftin.jpg
91KB, 612x816px
>>41582848
Lol no I'm gonna be the imam leading the Ramadan night prayers. It's called tarawih in Arabic.
>>
>>41582867
Either you're so attractive in comparison to the guy they're nervous, or more likely they don't find the conversation interesting and are just going with what you're saying. Though it is worth noting a lot of comp sci guys are bad with women.
>>
File: 796.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>41582405
Im here to watch
>>
File: image_12.jpg (12KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
12KB, 229x220px
>>41582895
>lol I'm not going to be the imam
>literally implying the imam will blow shit up
Kek
>>
>>41582713
I mean she was the one that came up with the idea, and she did it for free. But I know I'm still degenerate.
>>
Went as well as it could for having lmaonoweights to work with

I'm down 60 pounds from my highest weight, getting noticeably leaner every day and I still hate myself when I look in the mirror

Work. Work. I don't get a day off until Tuesday.
>>
File: 6988794438_654c909647_b.jpg (336KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6988794438_654c909647_b.jpg
336KB, 1024x1024px
Not good, haven't worked out in a long time

Company will get rid of me for sure at this time, however it is because I am depressed and in pain, not because I don't do my job or something like that. I'm losing my job in three weeks

Already felt like shit, but there is a plan for the weekend

My car has began having troubles, some say buy a new car since you can afford it etc.. but with the job loss in a few weeks I'm not sure buying a new car is a good idea

Taking the car in the shop tomorrow\

Losing my job, car is dying on me, don't lift weights anymore, feel like death everyday and like I'm going to die from depression...

>Family doesn't care either
>Not much they can do to help me with this
>The journey we go through, sometimes can only be walked alone
>>
>>41582921
i get it may seem like I'm baiting, but im not ;__;
>>
File: 1304938223524.jpg (48KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1304938223524.jpg
48KB, 600x598px
>>41582931
Tip jej
>>
>>41582877
but we're in uni, and basically vieing for internships. do what other convo but that?
>>
>>41582905
how do I know if what I'm saying is interesting or not ;__; pls help
>>
>>41582994
You're being so autistic you're hindering your own progress at this point. You are so shit you're living on easy mode and can't pass the first lvl.

When the conversation reaches "hah, lol yeah" like you say, just blurt out "hey, so wanna hang out next Xday?" girls get a total pass on awkwardness, if you get rejected the guy is automatically the one missing out.
>>
>>41583011
What do you actually talk about?

Are you trying very hard to control the conversation?

Are you nervous about something?

How is your relationship with mom/dad?

>Most can't say what your issue is since we would just be guessing and projecting, you know whats up
>Look a little deeper at yourself and your social behaviors
>>
>>41582623
retract the scapula and place your hands at a 45 degree angle
>>
>>41582895
>imams
>on my /fit/
>>
>>41583023
you're right, I'll try that. sorry sensei >>41583026
Im nervous about getting rejected, wasn't necessarily ugly throughout hs, just didn't focus on going out, so when people try to go out with me, I'm nervous
>>
>>41583070
How old are you?

Try going out for work/school stuff and grow social skills from there

Checkout meetup for local professionals and specific activities you enjoy

>If you play vidya, quit asap and go outside more
>>
My current spout of depression that has arisen from me being unemployed has demotivated me enough to the point where I dont even want to go to the gym anymore, I literally have to muster up all of my will to to convince my brain to drive my body to the gym.

I literally make like 30 follow up calls a day, and I still haven't gotten a call back for an interview in nearly two weeks. I'm losing my mind sitting here at home doing nothing, but filling out applications, and making follow up calls. I dont know how much longer I'm going to be able to live like this.

I just want to work! Meanwhile, here in this shitty toxic cesspool, half of the staff in most businesses here can't speak a word of english, and have to communicate using sign language.

Some days I feel like I'm in the fucking twilight zone.

I wish I had a time machine.
>>
>>41583070
I'll go out with u bb

In all seriousness though. It's OK, grills hardly get rejected, specially when the guy is slightly bellow your league, fry the small fish first. And if you get rejected... Well, just keep at it. It's like a muscle.

https://youtu.be/N-o2nnDF_So
>>
>>41583090
/>Change your perspective
>What field you trying to get into?
>What is your background?
>How old are you?
>>
>>41583084
I'm 22, don't really play vidya, just am into designing/programming. Have a bachelors in bus admin, but going back for c.s. currently, which is why I'm such a social retard. I try to visit pro shops, but that is where I realize I can't talk to men. Lol
>>
>>41583070
Also
>all these fucking posts over a God damned girl
Why does shit shit always fucking happens? You never see people like
>>41582079
>>41581992
>>41581512
>>41581402
Getting this many entry level retarded replies.
>Tfw resentment is getting the better of me
I'm going to try something I've been meaning to do a lot. Just drive to some random town away from people that know me
>implying anybody knows me
And I'm just going to attempt to talk to random people... Idk.
>>
>>41583090
Move out of the shit ass city or your middle of nowhere, 3,000 people town in Nebraska
>>
>>41583110
It sucks desu, women get so much attention to deal with the "feels"

What about the lonely autists that want a hug and someone to tell them its going to be alright even if it is online...
>>
>>41583110
>crying this much over an anonymous fap board
>>
>>41583097
I'm a 21 year old who has made poor life choices since graduating from high school 3 years ago. I'm able to live rent free at my parents house for now, so im trying to take advantage of this situation by saving up a shit ton of money that I will use to further my education.

I'm going to need a job to do that though, so until that wall gets erected I'm going to have a hard time finding a job senpai.
>>
>>41580894
I like these threads.

>workout today
About to go after I eat, pull day, hopefully goes well but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't

>Any feels to get off your chest
Not really. Got an interview on tuesday and I've finished my assignments so things are looking pretty good for anon

>Plans for the weekend
Drinking the gains goblin known as alcohol and will probably use it as a pitiful excuse to skip leg day tomorrow but we'll see

How're my other anons?
>>
File: 1495756711653.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495756711653.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>41583066
TFW gonna be the only imam hitting 1/2/3/4

Pinning is ok during Ramadan right brehs? Does it break your fast? I'm running Tren and test
>>
File: distrusting_sponge.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
distrusting_sponge.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>went to gym earlier
>saw a friend there who said he was going to smoke tonight
>roommate sexiled me today so it works out great
>sitting in dining hall waiting for him to text back
>>
>>4158277
>Break up with GF of 3 years due to overwhelming sexual urges with other women
>Sleep around quite a bit (~20 girls in 18 months), get a reputation as a "sleazy" guy
>Be bretty good at seduction
>Be drunk more often than not
>Realize that it's a self destructive cycle
>Juggling too many sloots (I ain't no hypocrite, I was definitely a sloot at the time), shit is getting too complicated
>Quit the sauce, keep a couple fwb that aren't in social circles
>Shoot down girls in social circle to not complicate things further
>Fast forward 5 months, members of social circle approach me
>Accuse me of sexually assaulting someone in the bathroom of my work (a bar), while I was working
>Have absolutely no idea what they're on about
>Ask who/when to get a better idea of the claims validity, (at the time, open to the slight possibility if was blackout drunk and rapey, but I don't drink anymore nor drink and work)
>Don't get a clear answer, claiming the victim must be protected
>Shrug it off, figure it's just a misunderstanding then
>They spread word that it's true
>They claim its unfair to dismiss or even question the victim
>Automatically assumed guilty
>Lose "friends" left and right
>Sleazy history used against me
>9/10 folks in my old crowd won't even hear me out

How do I unfuck this situation? Just been doubling down on school and getting fit. P much cocoon mode, avoiding that social circle. Constantly worried about word spreading and explaining the situation to others. Haven't met a nice girl in months.

I honestly think I need to move.
>>
>>41583128
It'll be OK anon. Sort yourself out. After a really spooky close call with herpes and getting arrested on the same night (some girl got too drunk and wanted to kill herself with oncoming traffic :^) the car that almost hit her was an undercover cop) I learned to live without grills and basically anybody. It's not like it hasn't been that way before, I just accepted the fact that for now this is how it's going to be and there is no changing it. No point in getting angry or sad about it. Listen to some Jordan B Peterson, it'll sort ya out a bit.
>>
>>41583150
Join the army. Plenty of autists there and you get free college
>>
>>41583157
Drugs are haram
>>
>>41583161
What?
Why use that pic?
Are you high?
>>
>>41583150
>>41583177
Best advice you're going to get out of this thread

Stop waiting and take control of your life

Going into the military one of the best choices you can make and military experience actually reinforces good work ethic for when you do find another field after 2+ years of service
>>
>>41583164
The cunts in your social circle probably want to get back at you for shooting them down like the vapid assholes they are. I honestly don't know what I would do other than move. 20 Girls in 18 months doesn't seem that sleazy though? If it was a different chick every weekend it might be different but this sounds like petty revenge.

Delete Facebook, hit the gym, lawyer up
>>
Is it normal to feel dreadfully tired and sleepy after you work out earlier in the day?
>>
>>41583187
I left the gym three hours ago, I'm starting to think he just smoked and didn't invite me (which is odd because I told him I have weed to spare)
guess I'll just smoke alone again h a h a h a
>>
>>41583220
Smoking alone is the true redpill bro
>>
File: rs-176086-454693106.jpg (42KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
rs-176086-454693106.jpg
42KB, 480x320px
>>41583164
Damn dude. That's just straight fucked. Sounds almost like a pic related.
>whore whores herself out
>gets whored
>regrets it
>blame the guy of rape
>walk all over school like a psyco with "the mattress he raped me on"
You're lucky she didn't claim rape and get you arrested. Most likely didn't happen. Since your job is a basic bartender just skip town or something. A hard reset would be the only way to clean your name out. Even if the girl said it was a lie later, the stench remains in the air.

Also. Consider this. You said being a man whore was a destructive cycle (which it is) at least you have stopped doing so. You're lucky you didn't catch some STD or got a girl pregnant. Learn from your own experience and change your way of life into being more productive and less of a manwhore, if your school is big enough get a new circle of friends. And you also said 9/10 people hate you. Hang out with that one, at least you have someone IRL to talk to
>tfw
>>
>>41583195
This
>>41583150
Do it dude. It's just 3 years of getting yelled at, totally worth 100,00 dollars worth of student loans.
>>
File: 1487191336827.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487191336827.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>41583239
>>41583220
Heh... Yeah. The text must have gotten lost in the mail, or something...
>>
File: 1486648928206.jpg (38KB, 556x610px) Image search: [Google]
1486648928206.jpg
38KB, 556x610px
>>41583215
It's depression m8, sort yourself
>>
When is it right to say "I love you?"

It feels so gay and I'm scared to do it before I'm sure about things, becomes it kinda entails a commitment, but at the same time I feel like saying it more and more.
>>
File: logan.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
logan.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
Drinking my water, eating some healthy vegetables and watching Logan.
DAMN that movie is splendid so far
>>
File: 1478221939182.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478221939182.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>41580894
>how was your work out today
great, hope your was to
>got any feels to get off you chest
all i've felt is pure concentrated pain for the passed 7 months
im constantly in a state of trying to rationalize ending my life because of how shitty everything has gotten.
I was on top and got complacent, started treating people better and caring more and lost the girl, the money, and the popularity
Now i'm basically a shell of a person who only thinks about how bad he's been fucked all day and sits in his room hoping that a way out magically appears and saves him, feels bad, but it's motivated me to lose 76 pounds.
>any plans for tonight? weekend?
Nope, how about yourself?
>>
File: CKscqksVEAMtUP2.jpg (27KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
CKscqksVEAMtUP2.jpg
27KB, 600x386px
I asked out like 4 hoes this week and got rejected. Then I tried to score some acid to take with some bros and that fell through too. So I'm just going to masturbate, work out and eat Wendys. Just like every other weekend
>>
>>41583275
Depression? BUt I don't really feel sad.
If anything, i'm in relatively good spirits because I've been sticking to my plans of working to get in shape physically, ever since the start of May. I jog almost everyday for about a half hour, 15 minutes when I go to the gym about two times a week. On the 2nd, I weighed in at 214 but just today, I'm down to 205. I'm also getting a bit stronger too. Maybe I'm not eating right? How could it be depression?
>>
File: comfy_by_marustagram-d81jp9k.jpg (37KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
comfy_by_marustagram-d81jp9k.jpg
37KB, 960x639px
>>41580894
Didn't, had a cough last several days and don't want to get any bros sick.
Nope, feeling good recently. Just living life and making good of it.
Just work because they scheduled me this weekend though I said I didn't want weekends.
>>
File: pepe_c0-0-751-438_s885x516.jpg (29KB, 885x516px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_c0-0-751-438_s885x516.jpg
29KB, 885x516px
The more you try to run away, the more you try to change you see that what you truly are and what you want has always been in front of you. Tonight has been an interesting night

I see the thing I have always wanted to run away from, or what I always fought against in is the thing I am returning to and with open arms
>>
>>41583332
Oh shit. Good then. Basically me. I'm lonely but feel rather tired after working out some days, not every time. It's weird. Must be some food/vitamins deficiency. Good job on the weight loss m8. I got fired so now I have an extra hard excuse to not eat out, been fasting for the last two days, lost 3 pounds already.
>>
My bro betrayed me and made a female friend cry, I had to take her to her house, I didn`t get invited to mo my bros party because of the previously mentioned. tomorrow i`m thinking of either going camping with some friends of going to a party. I injured my shoulder in a fight so no bench and ohp, but my squat and diddlys are ok. I`ve been sleeping a lot lately. Also, if I go camping tomorrow I`ll probably get laid with this chick who I fucked a couple weeks ago, but I`d also like to go to the party, ehat yould you anons do?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1500x1062px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1500x1062px
It was alright. still progressing, but I can feel it getting more challenging each time I go to the gym. At least I can bench 1pl8 for reps now

Just good feels, really.

Just recieved word that I got accepted into the college of Computer Engineering at my University. Almost thought my grades weren't going to be good enough but I kicked ass this last semester and got in.

Also landed an Internship for this summer as a programmer/tester at some Insurance company. Really excited about that since I'm only a sophomore and I have a lot of friends in my major who are also sophomores that weren't able to land any internships. All in all pretty good except for
>tfw no gf

getting drunk by myself and probably going to play some RE4 in a bit. Might go out with the lads tomorrow night but we'll see.
>>
>>41583239
I always get hella anxiety and paranoia when I smoke alone

I keep thinking that I'm a degenerate fucking loser who will never amount to anything, and I will never be loved by anyone. It gets pretty scary desu
>>
>>41583306
>Alone in car
>intoxicated on some thing (anything)
>during a long drawn pause
It's really gay to say that. But the only thing that people never realize is the people who autistically say this actually mean it, unlike Chad's who just get laid
>>
>>41583353
>fired
fuck I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you find something new soon.

Before I started being more active, I also adjusted my diet. I used to buy food to eat at
the place I work (Red Lobster) and I drank beer at home, alone. I stopped doing both of those and now I prepare my own meals (I still drink on wednesday with my friends at the bar though). About everyday; I have an english muffin with peanut butter, a banana, and two eggs for breakfast; a sandwich, cup of yogurt, and a power bar for lunch; and a half cup of rice with some chicken breasts and veggies prepared in a pressure cooker for dinner. That all amounts to about 1600 calories day at least.

A buddy of mine have started going hiking again too, last time we did though, I also felt sleepy after that hike. I've started aiming for fitness because I thought that maybe if I improved myself at home, I'd be less miserable at work. My friend suggested I try to join the navy. I have a bad knee and arm though so I don't think I'd make the cut; I do believe I can get in shape at least though.
>>
File: Keanu_Reeves_Bench_main-425x339.jpg (34KB, 425x339px) Image search: [Google]
Keanu_Reeves_Bench_main-425x339.jpg
34KB, 425x339px
trying really hard to resist the temptation to fap
i just want a gf
>>
File: ettufrogus.jpg (54KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
ettufrogus.jpg
54KB, 640x459px
>>41580894
After I got off work at 10 o'clock at night I tried chatting up a qt 3.14 who I thought would be easy gf material I've been talking to for a while. She liked all my workout posts on insta and a mutual friend told me she called me ho in a night of gossip. I got totally shutdown. 5 minutes of small talk and she would only respond with lol and hah to my texts 5 minutes later. Told her I'm going to bed. Instantly responded with "ttyl maybe". Was planning on asking her out tomorrow. Replaced the reservation at the restaurant for a heavy session at the gym with my bros. I knew I shouldn't have gone back into the dating world when I was happy with my single existence but I needed some form of affection. I was like a starved dog.

H-hold me /fit/
>>
File: 1492526820368.jpg (28KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492526820368.jpg
28KB, 852x480px
>>41583396
Not him but I stopped smoking weed for similar reasons. I would start to think, while high, "This sucks. I'm wasting my life smoking this shit. I'm not even relaxed or enjoying it. What a waste of money."
I've been off of weed for over a year now. I'm glad for that too because not smoking makes the daily jog much easier.
>>
>>41583246
She does bdsm now
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/mattress-girl-emma-sulkowicz-is-backand-channeling-her-rage-through-bdsm?utm_source=broadlytwitterus
>>
File: vietnamfeels.jpg (381KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
vietnamfeels.jpg
381KB, 746x982px
>>41583442
hot* fuck me I cant even spell right
>>
>>41583415
>fuck I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you find something new soon.
Thanks anon, it sucks because it was a really really good job, pay wasn't that great (16/h third shift 11-7am) but the experience of working on my career was great (CNC machining, want to be a mechanical engineer). It sucks too because it was Honnestly my fault. I've been so tired lately because of how alone I've been. You know how you get energized and inspired when you talk to people IRL. I've missed that for almost a whole year since I left the army, going to go to college next year but I've never been good at spontaneously meeting new people, it has to be at a job or class, mostly why I've been so alone, I wish I had enough money to afford a therapist... So I got fired for sleeping on my car during break (slept 37 minutes, break is 15). I have an interview set up monday for FEDEX delivery guy, shit sucks but pay seems comparable to what I had, I'll just force myself through the grit in my teeth to be on time and concentrated, this shit needs to last me at least until I go to college.

I stopped drinking after I started tripping on acid. I honestly don't see any fun in drinking outside of social situations.

Join the airforce if you're worried about your arm shit. As long as that has never been registered under your medical records you'll be A-OK, I got my left wrist fucked in a mosh pit 2 weeks before shipping out to basic, pushups hurt like a bitch but as long as you don't tell anybody you'll be fine.
>>
>>41583421
Get used to being alone. Much easier than crying over never spilt milk
>>
File: 565pM69.png (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
565pM69.png
90KB, 800x600px
>>41583442
>ttyl maybe
Fucking b8'ing whore. WHY?!
>>
>>41581549
Phenibut is the shit my man, just got 200g and me and my friend are prob gonna take some tomorrow and maybe microdose some acid. Just make sure you don't drink
>>
>>41583448
I know, I saw that on /pol/. At least I can die happy knowing this harpy has multiple mental illnesses and has a horrible and degenerate existence. Basically chasing the dragon of degeneracy.
>>
>>41581549
What the fuck is that?
>>
>>41583496
i am alone a lot. its getting pretty boring
>>
>>41583491
those delivery driver jobs are not easy and are not handed out. you will need to beat other people out. don't go in expecting it to be some trash job
>>
>>41583542
Get some introspective drugs into your life. Lsd helped me out a lot, just have the right mindset and do strenuous research before trying. I don't want to recommend you to just try shit, research it.
>>
>>41583549
>don't go in expecting to be some trash job
What do you mean?
>>
File: 1486342730421.png (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486342730421.png
78KB, 800x800px
>>41583491
I broke my elbow when i was 6 and was in the hospital so I think I'm screwed on that one. Whether or not they know about my bad knee is dubious but I did try to have it look at but I couldn't afford even a proper diagnosis. The doc who did see me speculated that I may have torn my meniscus. I know that I got it by being an idiot and going drinking by the river and i must fallen. I dont even remember that exact I got the injury because I was black-out drunk....

I had to go to work on that injured knee because I have nowhere to go. Took about 6 months before I was able to regain full mobility of it without suffering sharp pain but I toughed it out while hoping for the best.

This was a couple years ago and at this point, its more or less completely recovered but I will still feel pain if I apply pressure to it while bending it. I don't I'll ever be able to squats again...

At least I am still able to jog but there is a deficiency in muscle mass on my right leg compared to my left Same deal for my right arm. I worry about what will happen when I grow old, will i suffer for the rest of my life? Will i need a wheelchair? Its kind of scary but I try not to think about it and just focus on being able to active now.
>>
>>41583581
Can you do 50 push ups. If you can you're golden. Actually, they airforce is so pussy you might only need to do 30 or something. Lol. Try it anyways, they always miss shit....

Shit, I just finished reading the rest of your post... Yeah m8, ure fukk'd
Kek. I hope you'll be OK, try going to muscle therapy or something, pray that by 2050 we have some sort of magic embryo stem cell tech that heals shit.
>>
Just came from a second date with a girl I met on Tinder. She's not that cute but I'll do anything for company. I'll probably be playing SFV for the rest of the night
>>
>>41582405
If you are attractive just do it and everyone except maybe the top tier chads and worst autists will say yes immediately. Why do girls not get that?
>>
>>41583608
I haven't actually tried to do 50 pushups lately, come to think of it. I think that will make a good goal for me: Lose weight, get stronger, and do 50 pushups. I'll add that to the list right beside doing a full pull up for the first time in my life.

My friend insists that I could make it in anyway because he was in the army and he has a bad ankle from when he got run over as a kid, but I don't think he really understands the severity of my injury. I don't hold it against him though, I have him to thank for helping me find the motivation. Maybe i can't join the military but i can still get in shape.
>>
>"friend" comes over
>starts tripping since we've been hanging out and he wants to close my windows in my place so nobody can see he is hanging out with me at my place
>I leave my windows open since i dont care
>Window/patio window is open and he starts closing all the windows....

>Ever been a loser like me ?
>>
>>41583636
No social skills, mostly brought up in shitty families who didn't value social skills out side of the family circle, and than it gets too late...
>>
It's saturday morning here but fuck it.

Workout went fine.

I hate myself and I project this unto the world.

Gonna have barbecue with friends today and then were going to the club. Gonna be fun sitting there looking at pretty girls I'm never going to talk to.
>>
File: IMAG1116_BURST001.jpg (973KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1116_BURST001.jpg
973KB, 2688x1520px
>>41582851
Enjoy my shitty galaxy one camera shot then...
>>
>>41583687
You literally don't need social skills as an attractive woman.
>>
>>41583678
Kek, I can do 62 in 2 minutes, get on my level, pleb.

OK. Do this for the next week, do not quit because if you do you just fucked it.
>Do 20 push ups all at once, non stop, you have one hour covered
>The next hour do 20 sit ups
>the next hour do this shit, 20 very slow repetitions
https://youtu.be/hBOABL6m4is
>do this shit all day until it's 6:00pm
>run 2 miles at whatever speed you like every other day
Basically simulates all the fuck ups you'll do in the army and all the punishments. If you don't want to commit suicide by the end of the week because of legitimate pain (not just DOMs) then you can totally make it through the army, let alone the airforce
>>
>>41583708
Lol what a leglet
>>
File: Screenshot_20170527-012502.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170527-012502.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>41583708
Aw, poor babby got a boo boo. Did mummy kiss it? Did >she let you eat her cummies after?
>>
>tfw just got back out from a night /withthelads/
Fucking wonderful. Got to hang out with some bro's for the first time in a few months. Had a great time. Need to stop being such a sadcunt and revive my social life. One thing tho. I have a friend who came out as gay secretly to one of my friends. I know this now because it has gone through all of my friend group and now they all know he is gay. I was gonna come out to some of my closer friends, but seeing to how they circulated my other friends secret, I'm not so sure I'm down to come out yet. It would also make things weird with some of my friends because I'm in the south and a lot of my friends are super Christian, which is fine, but they aren't to keen on homos. Either way, fun night out. Sorry for the blog.
>>
Making some good progress, feel genuinely happy about myself and notice that I look at myself in the mirror more often.

On the other side, I realize that the pretty below average life that I've grown to love and be at peace with will only become worse soon, and I don't know how to deal with it when it happens.
Maybe save more money.
>>
I've been at a work summit all week, which is basically a company sponsored event full of booze and affairs.

My coworkers mostly flew home today but I'm still here because I'm visiting my friend tomorrow.

Was gonna go to a club someone recommended to me but I'm too exhausted so I'm just hanging in my motel room. Not sure how I'm still awake.
>>
>>41583738
Good shit friendo, I bet I could get to your level. That'll be a good guide for days I don't go the gym too.
>>
File: 1495487596284.jpg (161KB, 735x715px) Image search: [Google]
1495487596284.jpg
161KB, 735x715px
Why when I go out with friends or hang with guys I always have a great time, but when I try to go out on a date/bars/clubs for girls I feel like I'm wasting my time?
>>
>>41583795
Because fun without intention is the best intention.
>>
>>41583783
Do it and don't stop, you'll feel like you want to end it by day 3, but if your joints don't hurt by then then you'll be fine in real basic. Airforce basic is for pussies, it's not a meme, you hardly ever get smoked.
>>
>>41583755
How did you meet them?
>>
>>41583755
You should suck the dick of the faggot friend and see if it spreads.
The HIV I mean.
>>
File: roasted-turkey-breast-92889.png (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
roasted-turkey-breast-92889.png
109KB, 500x500px
Hey /fat/ What do you guys think of picrelated? I am not a morning person and I have been having these in the morning as I can pop them in the microwave when I shower and eat it when I am out. They are $2.50. The sodium is a bit high but they are only 320kcal, having 24g of protein, 31g of carbs (8g dietary fiber), and 10g of fat. They taste great and fill me up until lunch.

Anyone else eating frozen foods? It is the only thing I don't cook because I can't make time to cook breakfast in the morning.
>>
Had a good workout earlier today but got home tonight and binged a bit :/ probably gonna do my saturday workout here in a little while to compensate a little and because i work all day and have plans tomorrow night
>>
>>41583679
Is he on the down low? There are a lot of guys who are not out and don't want people to know they are gay. But if the sex is good, who cares?
>>
File: 1428124918621.jpg (9KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1428124918621.jpg
9KB, 242x208px
>>41580894
Good actually. Ladder sets have really made me hurt
I got out of a relationship recently and I realized that my first gf, my high school sweetheart, was a one of a kind girl. The type that actually breaks the stereotypes. I was so lucky that the I dated and loved a girl like hr for as long as I did. I miss her and it sucks that I'll never likely get her back baring some sort of holy miracle. She'll probably always be the one who got away.

Work,workout,drink, hang with family, masturbate furiously cause I can't get laid.
>>
>>41583838
I'm not gay

He was a friend and we got drunk, had some weed, and played some video games.. has nothing to do with gay shit just some dudes hanging out...
>>
spent the whole night on 4-fa and a few little bumps of 3-MeO-PCP listening to music and playing CS:GO/browsing the webz/watching jordan b peterson videos

4-fa is fucking amazing i don't have any comedown anxiety at all the high just kinda slowly dissipates and after a while you feel like you didnt even take anything

it's almost 8 am on saturday i'm gonna take another 100mg and do shit around the house i don't want to sleep now and wake up in the evening
>>
File: 1467829829495.jpg (451KB, 1994x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1467829829495.jpg
451KB, 1994x1496px
>>41580894
good enough
>plans?
nope
>any feels to get off your chest?
ended up not going to my high school prom despite knowing that i could have easily take someone, i just have a problem with women/relationships that i have to work through. still hurts a bit in the mean time tho
>>
>>41582157
kek'd thank you
>>
>>41583815
I've known them for years, since I was like 12. Its a big friend group so one can pop out for months at a time without anyone really noticing until you come back in.
>>
>>41583952
;_;
Why won't anyone say how to meet new people other than
>muh church
>muh book clubs
>>
>>41582157
1 in 4 trillion, stop bitching and start living

You are alive
>>
>>41583959
meetups

>Try not to come off as desperate
>You also don't need to explain every detail about your life in the first day or two of the meetup.
>Relax, be happy you are out of the house and just go to some meetups for your hobbies
>>
dripping sweat, legs are sore, still feel like i was lazy
>plans?
just had dinner out, managed to have only 1 alcoholic bev
>any feels to get off your chest?
trying to be responsible brings me back here alone, still struggling to the right thing and stay away from drugs, booze, and mindless social.
I really am doing my best to sleep 8 hours a day, given I have to get up 7:45am, that means i should be in bed at 11.

Question in my mind:
Is good health worth sacrificing immediate pleasures?
>>
>>41583968
What about people at the bar. I live in a small, 20k people town, it has a college but no meet-ups where I looked, also you can't access school clubs unless you're in the college.
>>
>>41582418

Unsure, I only weigh myself every few weeks.

Clothes felt better fitting after the 2 days though.
>>
>>41584009
Small town = cool i guess

Life is about experiences, go anywhere you can and try to enjoy yourself, at the end of the day it doesn't matter

>Be me
>At a dive bar for a UFC event
>Guy nearby is just hanging out by our group of people but he isn;t with us
>He just stood there watching the fights and enjoying the sights
>Yea hes by himself but not a big deal, dude is present he is out somewhere enjoying himself

As far for me, I don't really do the bar thing that often, only if theres a local meetup or with people i know...
>>
>>41584009
>>41584142
same guy btw

Weed helps me a lot with social situations

Smoke a little bit a few hours before, and I get out of my own head and just enjoy the moment, I sit there with a group of people at a bar or meetup event and its just about the experience in life, I don't do bars often but when I do i go to just take in the experience and all that comes with it....
>>
>>41580894
I got flaked on by a literal 4/10.

like fuck...I'm sick of feeling these feels. I'm ready to just get into MGTOW bullshit.
>>
>>41584149
Fuck, weed used to help me too, it's legal where I live... But I'm in the Natty guard, can't smoke the stuff. Alcohol clears my head tho, so does LSD (it's a secret! Shhh)
>>
>>41584215
>>41584215
I get depressed with alchol,

>Be me
>Get to drunnk from a couple of beers
>Everyone thinks I'm grumpy because I dont like them and dont want to hang out with them
>I'm drunk and thinking about all the bad shit i've been through
>Alcohol and social situations are not good for me at all...
>>
File: 1491585141435.jpg (108KB, 750x444px) Image search: [Google]
1491585141435.jpg
108KB, 750x444px
>>41580894
Oh how I look forward to these threads.

Well I decided to stop being a pussy faggot and start doing StrongLifts today. It was really either SL or SS. Honestly I just wanted an easy program to follow and do so I can see some gains.

I did the B workout today and damn was it exactly what I needed. I did each rep with a tempo-- except deadlifts-- of 2 seconds concentric, pause at the top/bottom, 2 seconds eccentric. I know I'm still a weakling but I'm going to keep adding weight each workout and see how far I can get.

I'm really pushing myself to get over my oneitis. She's a coworker so I see her all the time. Normally I try hard to be around her and talk whenever I can. Lately I've just been distant. I don't really look at her anymore and if I have to or she talks to me for work reasons I look away whenever our interaction is done.

I think she's starting to pick up on this. When we do talk she seems a little bit more timid. Also if our eyes meet she'll sometimes make faces at me to get me to laugh but 3/4 of the time I don't recipricate. I feel really autistic and beta for trying to do all of this but my feelings for her are really starting to get in the way of my life. I can't stop thinking about her and making up fantasies in my head of us. It's going to end soon though unless something happens between us, which is unlikely at this point.

Enjoying the free tacos, chips and queso and guac that I got from work today. And probably monitor this thread and talk.
>>
>>41584253
Fug m8, sorry to hear that. Alcohol makes me forget about caring for things... Not very good because I get over confident and think I can drive. I usually just sleep it off in my car somewhere.
>>
File: 1494469285087.gif (80KB, 592x415px) Image search: [Google]
1494469285087.gif
80KB, 592x415px
>Friday night feels
>New at this job
>Working here a few months
>Kept asking for projects and demanding interesting work for my dept
>They gave me a client alright, they mentioned it was an easy one and should be done asap
>I'm still new here and the senior people will not respond to my questions at all
>Nobody wants to help and they want to hold onto the knowledge for themselves
>Every time I need an answer I have to go to other depts and my own team won't respond to my emails
>They gave me this project to watch me fail
>I'm doing the best I can given the time I've been at this company the thing is so many of my own team members will not follow up with the questions I've asked
>They want me to fail and quit working for this company
>Currently 2am
>All I can think about is the massive project that goes live next week
>Thinking about my deadline of setting up six data centers across the US and nobody on my team will assist with this
>Either they don't know the answer to the questions I have asked or they don;t care about me at all at this company
>>
>>41582669
You will black out. Even a drink can start making you lose consciousness on Xanax. The only time I did it I backed out and drove to McDonald's after having like 3 drinks and a full bar. I have friends that do it all the time and drink on it. Idk why they love that shit. One friend crashed his car on it etc.
>>
Hung out with ex today, how do I stop feeling like I should've tried harder to make it work. I feel like I won't ever be as comfortable with anyone else as with her. You're the only guys I can talk to, thanks for listening
>>
>be 24 years old with no driver's license (i know pls refrain from the insults)
>big reason for this was because i have never had anyone who can practice with me to teach me (outside of a professional driving school)
>took a few lessons a few years ago, parents wouldnt help me to practice, kinda gave up

>have taken two lessons in the past few weeks
>instructor says i'm pretty good at driving, just a few practice drives and i should be fine for the test
>parents wont help me to practice
>>
>>41584410
>I feel like I won't ever be as comfortable with anyone else as with her
I've felt this feeling many times with many girls, all of whom cut contact off with me. Maybe it's a kharmic lesson that I haven't learned yet and that's why it keeps repeating for me.

The one thing I've learned is this:

there is always another one out there.

I know it's really hard to believe that and it's even harder to feel it and accept it. They say time heals all wounds and to an extent that's true. But if you leave your pain unresolved, time only makes the pain last longer than it should. It's okay to feel sad. It's okay to feel like you fucked up. It's okay to wish you could have done things differently. It's okay to just feel for awhile and try to understand why.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to accept everything that happened and take your share of responsibility for it. I don't know your situation but come to terms with your actions. The power in accepting responsibility is knowing that you have the power to change your actions in the future. You can make better choices next time if you understand your mistakes in the past. Reflect on your break up and imagine happened to a stranger. Try and see objectively how it could have gone better but don't dwell in the emotions of it, only the decisions and the outcomes.
>>
File: 1479785497101.jpg (53KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1479785497101.jpg
53KB, 800x680px
>>41584460
Are you literally me?

>25
>no car, no license
>live with parents

Kek I'm actually on my way to get some driving lessions here in a few weeks. I've gone the money saved up, I'm just scared of getting on the road and missing signs and breaking the law accidently. Also I've had a vehicle for 7 years that has needed a motor replaced. My parents said they'd get it fixed since I was 18 but have stalled and didn't get the guy to actually do it and now I've had to take matters into my own hands.

You're not alone bro.
>>
>>41584497
my mom had an old 2002 toyota camry that she was gonna give to me because she got a new one. the problem was she left it in front of their house for years undriven because she got the new car so it basically was undriveable without big repairs being needed. she said shed do them so i could use that car to practice with and own but never did and now i would need to risk my parents cars to drive
>>
>>41584517
Your car is at least newer than mine. I'm going to be driving a 1996 Blazer whenever it gets the new motor in. I'm just worried, like you are, that sitting for years may have damaged stuff on the inside. Hopefully that isn't the case. Do you know if you can get to use the instructors car for taking the road test? I've heard that some schools will allow you to do that if you talk with instructors. It usually costs a little bit of money but it might be a good option so you can at least get your license.
>>
>>41581721

That's not dumb at all, as an Autist, I live by schedules.

> Wake up 5:30 am
> In gym from 6:00am-7:00am
> Shit, shower, shave, eat by 8:00am
> Working from 9am-5pm
> At home by 5:15pm & cooking
> Done eating by 6:00pm
> Either finish working on my degree (MBA)/continue working on learning how to program (VBA)/or even play some games during my downtime as a "treat".

Some say it's a "strict" schedule, but I fucking love it. Everything's going right for me right now. I work at a "Big 4" accounting firm, I'm working on getting promoted by attaining an advanced degree, I'm making those /fit/ gains, I'm improving my skill set (Learning to program VBA/improving math skills by learning advanced Calculus), and enjoying some vidya games on my downtime. It literally doesn't get any better than that.
>>
>Hung out with some buddies
>Been talking to this girl for a while now we go to the same gym
>made plans last week to hang out Saturday night
>talked earlier Friday she said no, she had other plans
>fuckyoucunt.jpg
>texted me 1230am "just went on a last minute date"
Ok why the fuck you telling me
>then tells me ok we can hang out tomorrow if you want
>my reply "na I made plans with my friends since you said no"
>haven't heard from her since
Tired of getting played bruhs, I just don't give a fuck anymore, I'm leaving In a couple months for the military and I honestly can't wait to fucking leave. She's so flip flop saying "oh I don't want you to go" then flaking on plans all the time, cause above is not the first time she's done it. Just the most recent. I'm just done with it, it's not worth it anymore. just needed to vent for a second to a bunch of random people on a Vietnamese rice farming forum
>>
>>41583898
Nice! I'm trying to score some meth right now but I guess it's still too early for my plugs to be awake. Planning on having a gnarly fap sesh then organize things around my house.
>>
>>41581467
Thanks brah! Just medicine for now, we'll see where that takes me

>>41582601
I'm black below the waist, hurr hurr
Course, you can. Most of the 40k will be used to pay for tuition, but the rest can be spend on sterons and protons.
>>
>>41584654
>>texted me 1230am "just went on a last minute date"
literally for what purpose?
>then tells me ok we can hang out tomorrow if you want
lmao
>>
Fell off the wagon HARD last month. Eatin whole pizzas and Double Gulps and shit, weight went up to 221. Just burned another thousand calories on the treadmill this morning. Dropped eight pounds in the last eleven days, so back down to 213. Curious and tried one of those protein milk bottle things, got 50g protein. Haven't had breakfast yet (three eggs and oats), don't feel hungry. Should I or shouldn't I?
>>
>>41586215
gross, how do you eat whole pizza and double gulps?
>>
>>41586268

Experience. I had a very fast metabolism as a kid but it started to slow down and I started to out eat anything I did when I started (and dropped out) of college. Plus sugar dulls your sense of fullness so when that kicks in you feel compelled to eat more when you absolutely should not. These were like large, stuffed crust Pizza Hut pizzas, too.
>>
>>41586025
aw fuck I wish I could get meth, 4-FA is pretty fucking good too tho.
and yeah fapping is def my favourite thing to do while on stims too bad i've been coming down for several hours now, probably gonna take some also tomorrow morning
>>
Let me ask you about Tinder

When is it clear that I should ditch an ongoing conversation and move onto another one? Almost every convo I had was one-sided so far and I eventually got tired of it. It always happens even though I'm kinda witty and try to be creative.

Should I just grind through it and try my luck with every match, looking for someone that would show some initiative too? I get enough matches to do it en-masse.
>>
>>41586025
>>41586353
meth? really guys?
Why is /fit/ the board that users most often talk about using drugs?
>>
>>41580894
My buddy got out the Marine Coros yesterday so we had a going away oarry for him. Today I'm taking my wife shopping as she starts a new job on Monday then my friends are coming to pick me up to go see Alien. Going to eat Mexican food and drink afterwards. I destroyed my bench and OHP PR's yesterday so Im giving myself a break today.
>>
>>41586377
Dont use tindr. shits wack
>>
>>41584654

>hang out
She may have just thought you two were friends, did you ever escalate the situation? Do you ever flirt with her or make direct physical contact? Do you even know if she's into you?
>>
>>41586377
Women will never show initiative on Tinder. The app plays entirely to their ego. When able, migrate away from the app to snapchat or texting. Works a hell of a lot better. Most people are on there to actually go out as well so throw out invitations to the beach or some shit.
>>
>>41583110
>entry level replies

so shitposting is your job, isn't it?
>>
>>41584654
What branch man? I know people all over the place and can get you special attention during training.
>>
>>41586419
because i'm a degenerate drug user and chronic masturbator
>>
>>41586491
You know how this ends, with meth. Everyone does. Why not just avoid that and cut out that garbage?
>>
>>41586503
that's actually what i'm doing right now, after sitting on my bed on tuesday vaping ethyl hexedrone for more than 24 hours straight and almost going psychotic i realized i can't keep doing this shit lol but i still wanna have some fun in the weekend ya know
>>
>>41586503
>>41586544
oh and also i'm not the meth guy
>>
>>41586544
That sounds awful but good on ya for cutting that out. As dumb as I am, i've at least had the sense to avoid anything hard but I did use to smoke weed and tobacco. I've been off weed for over a year now and cigs a few months. I still drink a lot on the one day of the week I do drink though
>>
>>41586578
yeah that's good on you I kinda wish I never tried opioids and hard stimulants and all that stuff because once you've tried for example injecting coke or heroin it's hard not to want to do it again, human beings shouldn't be allowed to feel THAT good with such a minimal effort
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.