[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so scared of human interaction? When I go to the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: CibdF_2WwAAHTgn.jpg (44KB, 480x307px) Image search: [Google]
CibdF_2WwAAHTgn.jpg
44KB, 480x307px
Why am I so scared of human interaction? When I go to the gym I have to go at weird hours to avoid crowds and the only times I'm comfortable there is when I'm the only single person in the building. I tense up if I even make eye contact with someone else at the gym.

I mean, I'm still going to the gym, and I'm planning to continue going to the gym, but is anyone else like this?
>>
Yes.

It's fine.
>>
>>41580824
i don't have your social anxiety.
but if you're bringing yourself to go to the gym regularely you should be able to talk to others
just treat it like going to the gym. do it every day with increasing amount and don't take even one day off
>>
>>41581097
>implying
>>
>>41580824
just be yourself robots are meant to be alone
>>
>>41580824
Add meditation to your routine and social anxiety will disappear.
>>
>>41580824
Dont worry, you are not alone. i am at a graduation and i just went to the bathroom and it is full with a line. I got to the urinal and stood there for 5 mins trying to pee but couldn't with so many people around. So i just flushed and washed my hands and left. Now i have to sit here for an hour with no relief. Im not even Beta either, gf(graduating) and 10% bodyfat. Any tips on peeing in crowded areas?
>>
>>41581527
bring your pee bottle
>>
>>41580824
I dont like to recommend drugs to solve problems, but I just started taking L-thianine and it does wonders for anxiety. It's subtle enough that you barley notice It, but it tones down anxiety and makes you feel awake without a buzz. Look into it.
>>
>>41581585
Phenibut works too I think.
>>
I'm that way and I think it's because I'm ashamed of a lot of things I've done and where I am in life at the moment
I'd assume people that have their shit together love answering those little small talk questions
>>
>>41581625
True, But phenibut can also be addictive
>>
>>41581625
redpill me on phenibut
>>
>>41583994
apparently it has very bad withdrawals
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenibut#Side_effects
>>
I go to the gym at weird hours as well, but mainly to avoid retards lo like
> people curling in squat rack (yes, really)
> dumb cunts stretching at the dl platform
> dyels db rowing/curling on bench press
I do however enjoy the times when I'm surrounded by people who knows what they're doing as long as it doesn't get crowded
>>
>>41580824
Social anxiety, which went away for me when I took either 5htp, kratom or escitalopram. I always feel watched/intimidated everywhere otherwise, even when cars pass me I feel like they're looking at me in a negative way. I was tested for the autisms but apparently I'm clean, just hypersensitive or w/e
>>
>>41581097
Shut the fuck up normie
>>
>>41581527
>Im not even Beta either, gf(graduating) and 10% bodyfat
You're probably beta if you felt the need to disclose that. Also you don't have to be alpha to have a gf lol
>>
>>41580824
i feel nervous generally when my test level is low, which in my case is simple to solve by just getting enough sleep
any reason your test is low?
>>
>>41581408

Not him but I'd like to hear more about how to meditate. All I know about meditation is the memeshit they show on tv.

>>41586744

Sleep boosts test?
>>
>>41580824
Are you that guy who doesn't say hi and acts like I'm not there when you arrive at the gym? Get your shit together m8, it's annoying and rude.
Just a quick nod is all you have to do.
>>
>>41586853
lack of sleep lowers test
>>
>>41586895
:(
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.