[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there hope for me fit? I have been working out for almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170526_155434126.jpg (787KB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170526_155434126.jpg
787KB, 1458x2592px
Is there hope for me fit? I have been working out for almost a year now. My 1rp maxes are:
OH: 1pl8
BP: 2pl8
Squat: 315 lbs
DL: 365 lbs.
Before this past year of lifting I had experience lifting but due to my depression I would always quit and get fat. My biggest problem isn't a commitment to go to the gym and lifting, it's a commitment to diet. I struggle so much with eating healthy, not because I don't like it, but because I go for convenience over health. This is a problem and I need help. My bmi says I'm obese. I'm 5'10" 225lbs. However the body fat calculator at my gym puts me at 22%. It's not good, but at least that reading puts me under obesity. Does anyone have advice/support about maintaining a healthy diet and committing to a cut?
I have seen progress in terms of aesthetics. I look less fat, and my waist since decreased from a 42 to a 38. I've pretty much remained the same weight, replacing some fat with muscle.
Anyone else struggle with keeping to their diet and have advice?
>>
>>41579106
Those are decent stats. Are you running linear progression? Maybe just start eating at maintenance? No need to track macros, just keep a somewhat precise calorie count going
>>
>>41579106

Then learn how to make eating healthy more convenient.

Get a rice cooker. Mine has saved me countless hours of dealing with cooking rice, beans, and lentils.

Figure out how to mass prep shit. I cook shit for 3 days normally after having cooked for a total of an hour.

Quit buying shitty, junk food. It's much easier to resist when it's not even in the house.
>>
Make sure your breakfast is on point, because it's the quickest and easiest thing to make.

You can do convenience and health. I'm like you, bro. I'll spend a bunch of money for the convenience of fast food. Go to a chinese place and get white rice, veggies and teriyaki chicken without the teriyaki sauce. You don't need to get fat shit like chow mein or fried rice.
>>
Just go on a cut.
>>
>>41579106
1. 404 traps not found
2. Shit chest insertions
3. Lagging arms
4. High Bodyfat
5. Disgusting hair pattern growth
6. Pale as a ghost, eat some carrots and take vitamin D supplements

Those are your 6 main issues.
>>
Try meal prep?
>>
>>41579106
>doubting on you making it

never gonna make it
>>
>>41579136
I gotta be honest man, not sure what you mean by linear progression. But, like I said earlier, I've had maybe a cumulative 2 years experience weight lifting before I was doing this past year consistently. My maxes were already decent from before I'd quit each time.
>>41579141
>>41579157
This seems like really solid advice ty.
Any tips for staying motivated?>>41579188
1. Kek, you right. They're there and decently strong, but not shown from this angle.
2. IDK what that means desu
3. My arms always stay small. Tips? My triceps actually pretty strong
4. That's the fucking point of this post M83 lol
5. I'm not going to shave when there's nothing to show underneath senpai.
6. That's a fucking myth lol. I eat lots of carrots.
>>
>>41579253
All my lingo switched to weeb shit upon post. Love it
>>
>>41579253
My motivation to stick with it came when I went to pinch my rapehandles and I realized they were almost gone. Sometimes it's hard to see progress when you look in the mirror every day, but realizing that I actually did lose a lot of fat has made me redouble my efforts.
>>
>>41579253
>not sure what you mean by linear progression
Read SS, wtf.
It's mandatory for any gym rat.
>>
>>41579314
I did do this year's back, yes. I have not done it since getting back into it. I do increase the weight by increments and deload, but not every week.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.