[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Early Gains Self Consciousness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Full view 2.jpg (352KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Full view 2.jpg
352KB, 800x600px
When you guys first started lifting at the gym, how did you get over the feeling of "I have no idea what I'm doing and everyone knows it" when using free-weights?
>>
>>41576222

If you're feeling this "I have no idea what I'm doing and everyone knows it" you're completely delusional.

Thinking people care about you and what you're doing is actually extremely selfish. No one cares who you are and what you're doing. Everyone got his own personal shit to handle.

So just go and lift free weights because at the end of the day that guy who glanced at you briefly won't ever remember your face.
>>
File: pf.jpg (15KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
pf.jpg
15KB, 251x300px
>>41576222
just go to planet fitness man , they arnt allowed to judge you there

I locked eyes with a girl one time and I had her instantly reported to the authorities

I bet the fucking cunt is being raped by burly Hispanic lesbians in prison
>>
No one cares about you and your bitch weights.

Just keep lifting
>>
It just comes with time. You'll realize no one gives a flying fuck about anyone else at the gym. As long as you aren't being an out right dick to someone no one knows you exist.

Make sure to do some research before a workout so that you have an idea what you're doing as well.
>>
>>41576769
>>41576314
>>41576243
I don't understand this, I think it's a meme or all of you are retarded. Of course I look at other people and notice what weight they are lifting. What are you doing during your rest times, staring at the floor? I don't laugh at others or judge them, but people will notice you and that's a fact. You just have to deal with it.
>>
>>41576222
You have low T and are never going to make it
>>
>>41576222
NO ONE NOTICES YOU

If you master this it'll have benefits in the rest of your life as well. Literally the most anyone does is look at you for a couple seconds while you're not looking. They make a snap judgment--that guy's new, that guy's skinny, that guy's fat, that's a nice haircut--and then literally move on back to what they were doing previously.

This is true every minute of every day. When you go to the bank--they don't care. When you go to the grocery store--they didn't even spare a second to think about you. Everyone is an individual and they are absolutely consumed with their own problems and thoughts just like you are. Once you get this through your head you'll have a much more alpha mindset.
>>
>>41576836
Yea but do you care? You may notice and think, "Huh, that guy's only lifting 140. Hmm." And then within half a second you're back to what you're doing. It's not like you're sitting there pondering that guy's weakness--you're too busy caring about yourself. There's nothing more reliable than self-centeredness.
>>
>>41576222
OP every single person in there has been in ur shoes. When they look at you they see themselves and what they were like when they started. You are a window into the past that's all for them, no one thinks negatively of you.
>>
>>41576222
Watch videos and dont do heavy weight. I went with my friend one time and I showed him shoulder presses. He under estimated the weight and hit his head with the dumbbell.
>>
You'll get to a point where the guys you thought knew everything actually didnt know shit either.
>>
We were all there, and so was everyone in the gym. some people never learn what to do, watch youtube vids and shit
>>
>>41576222

nobody goes to the gym for you, princess

they go for themselves.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.