[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ feels/confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1253.jpg (21KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1253.jpg
21KB, 276x182px
>Work as postman in UK
>tfw 28°C and humid past few days
>Too hot/exhausted to go to the gym (which closes at 4pm) when I finish at 2pm
>Haven't been since Tuesday

At least the last 3 days have been semi leg days right?
Making tan gains lads?
>>
I been jumping in a cool shower as soon as I can.
It helps me feel much better and ready to go back to work.
>>
File: 1469222113676.png (293KB, 1000x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1469222113676.png
293KB, 1000x1004px
>>41575948
A cute girl started working out next to me yesterday. I blatantly avoided looking at her and when I finished with my sets I moved to a bench far from her because I felt I was too ugly.

I really, really hate myself.
>>
>>41576009

Anon please stop giving a shit what other people think of you. You may or may not be ugly, but you're in the gym to better yourself. You should start doing things for you and not for what others will think of you. The next time you feel a similar situation occurring, think "what's the worst that could happen if I did this?"

Hope this helps. Just please don't murder anyone.
>>
File: mBK0Ayv.jpg (56KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
mBK0Ayv.jpg
56KB, 500x249px
>>41575948
I started working out at the gym in my hometown cause I'm down here for the summer. Theres an ultra hot girl that is literally one of the hottest girls ive ever seen. But the thing is I think she's in high school. I don't want to have Chris Hansen pop out behind the bench on me.
>>
>>41575948
>28c is hot
Fucking bongs
>>
Girlfriend cheated on me with friendo.

I'll be fine but eating is so hard right now. I can see my body getting weak.
>>
>>41576252
Keep eating, shitty people come and go, losing them is not losing
>>
>>41576226
Was thinking this
>>
>>41576226
Anything over 20c is pretty unbearable for us, no AC anywhere.
>>
Girls keep looking at me and being nice but I'm gay and I don't like it.
>>
>>41575948
>gym closes at 4
wut
>>
File: theagenda.jpg (111KB, 591x767px) Image search: [Google]
theagenda.jpg
111KB, 591x767px
i'm still terrified of going to the gym and it's affecting my workout routine. i warm up at home, go there to do all the stuff that requires equipment, and come back home to do the rest of the stuff. sometimes the equipment i need is in use and i might stand around awkwardly for a while waiting for it but i usually end up just leaving anyway. it sucks that i'm so afraid of people.

and i'm still paranoid that someone will notice i'm trans in the locker room and pepper spray me or something. i hate living in ruralish red state america :(

also i've started eating these sprouted grain vegan bagels from starbucks and now i'm like addicted but i'm positive they're gonna make me super fat
>>
>>41576381
He's British, he law demands has to get to mosque.
>>
>>41576345
Not to mention when it's hot in the UK it's always a weird close, cloying type of heat. Humidity is fucked on this shit island and genuinely I don't get hot in the same way in any other part of the world.

I'm sat in my flat right now and my forehead is beading.
>>
>>41576381

Live in the middle of no where lad. Only gym about run by an old fella. He's on the verge of retirement and only opens 9-4 so he can go home early be with his grandkids.
>>
>>41575948
I'm still pretty lazy. I refuse to go longer than 20 minutes on the elliptical, even though I could. I let brief discomfort get the best of me too often, but I do set a glass ceiling of time on any workout. I just don't wanna so-called build stamina until I have to.
>>
>>41575948

>works as a fucking postman right now in the UK

how do you even survive that shit, I work nights and during my free time the weather is so hot I can't even leave the house, gotta force myself to go to the gym and buy groceries and that's literally it for the day.
>>
>>41575948
>Window cleaner
>uk

Its way too hot had to call it quits three days in a row now. Feel so sluggish dont want to go to the gym
>>
>>41575948
When the weather is mild what is it like being a postman?
I always considered it if my main career didnt work out for some reason
>>
>>41576345

This.

t. fellow britbong
>>
>>41576463

>How to survive

Drink 4 litres of water during shift

>>41576465

I feel for you lad. Is the water you use cooled at least?

>>41576470

It's not bad mate. It's annoying having to eat extra to make up the calories burnt while on shift but hey ho. I'd get in now, once corbyn is in charge Royal Mail will be nationalised again.
>>
>>41575948
>no the best looking growing up, and always insecure in my relationships
>summner cut going well for the first time ever and I still have all my gains
>pulled a girl last night at a bar and gave her The Pipe™, just because of a one month dry streak and wanted to get laid
>she has a boyfriend
>ruined the whole relationship for a night of meaningless sex with me

Now I have become the "Its just a nice guy I met at the bar"-guy that I always feared when in a relationship, and it feels kinda weird.
>>
>>41576312

Thanks man, you are right.
>>
>>41576544

>Pipe

I know you're black. My nigga
>>
>>41576544
There is nothing to fear, decent women don't meet guys at bars while in a relationship and if they do, kindly tell them to fuck off and move on.
>>
>>41576569
I'm as white as they come, just picked that up from here and that term isn't even used in my native language.

>>41576577
Cheers bro. Cucking memes aside, I don't want to be that guy causing drama in other peoples relationships.
>>
>>41575948
Manchester reporting in, booked friday off for that 4 day weekend with the bank holiday.

Working on my tan game topless since no one is around thank fuck (I'm a fucking pale cunt)

just went to doctors to get my bloodwork back too 3 of the 5 tests had an error and didn't get processed so I've been set back 2 weeks :(.
>>
>>41576640
If it wasn't you it would have been some other guy she would have fucct
>>
File: 1488827028292.jpg (33KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1488827028292.jpg
33KB, 426x341px
the heat is slowly killing me, lads
>>
>>41576675
also I work in some old ass mill building so it says cool as fuck but occasionally I'm pulling shit on wheels that weighs literally a tonne or 2 in the sun or in the building with all the machines which is at like 30 degrees celsuis + at all times
>>
>>41576640
As long as you don't know of it while you are at it there is nothing to blame yourself for.
Knowing it and still pushing for it lame though, IMHO.
>>
>>41576196
Don't approach then and just enjoy the free extra reps and plate gains whenever she's there.
>>
>>41576425
are you at university?
>>
>>41576714
>
No. Left 3 years ago desu.

I work in the City but I've just booked the day off. 4 day weekend. London is absolutely unbearable when it's hot.
>>
File: IMG_1262.jpg (927KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.jpg
927KB, 2304x1728px
i have a home gym, and am a member of a health spa to take advantage of all the non lifting stuff; on off days i go there to swim, use the steam room and hot tub, and go to a yoga class on the weekend. i tell some of the people there that i got jacked doing all this lmao like the 'zumba' response, they dont know this is my garage i use basically non stop, i go there when its too hot to lift also
i recommend swimming
>>
>>41575948
>suicidal thoughts pouring in again
>social anxiety keeping me from going to the gym and embarrassing myself further
>ghosted by another woman so my self esteem is dead
>been drinking vodka every night and binging for the past week

I'm done. People say it gets better but the victories are hollow. Got a raise at work and stellar reviews but I just can't be happy with it. I don't know what to do. If this keeps up on my 21st birthday I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>41576727
london is unbearable full stop
commuting is expensive too
>>
>>41576750

Maybe you should finna kys then.

>Being this fucking miserable

Sort yourself out. Get out there, lift. Be the best you, you can be. Fix your fucking mentality, "anxiety" is literally a meme """disability""". You're just shy but this site would have you believe otherwise. I bet you dress like you're anxious too, black jeans, metal shirt, shit tattoos. Change yourself anon, start seeing positives in life and change yourself, your surroundings and be a better you.

Congratulations on your raise. I hope you get a gf and make it one day.
>>
>>41576786
One of the benefits of selling my soul to finance is I get to live within walking distance of the office.

Live in Vauxhall and work in the City. Lets me get some light cardio in every morning, 2 mile walk, no cramming myself onto the Central line. Feels good.

Also, when I sweat my head goes first and that's it then. I'm just a sweaty mess. The tube is my idea of hell.
>>
>>41576526
>once corbyn is in charge
will never happen m8, even dumb normies know he's a commie
>>
>>41576009
read the book Mindset, your belief system is flawed.
>>
>>41576675
Pale cunt here too, drove an hour to a beach where I wouldn't know anyone to tan topless
>>
File: IMG_1715.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1715.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>41577240
you guys tan topless? i wish i had the courage to do that but i think here i could actually be fined for it :/

plus i couldn't anyway. too scared. but i hate these tan lines ugh
>>
>>41576817
You're a cunt m8
>>
ever since starting my 8 - 5 office job, I've completely lost all the passion I once had for going to the gym.

It feels like someone gave me a bitch pill because I'm no longer aggressive, I barely eat, every time I go to the gym, I feel really ill and immediately want to go home.

I used to lift 6 days a week ABCxABCx and was really aggressive, into muay thai and brazilian jiu-jitsu, listening to the joe rogan podcast, pro-masculinity etc.

Now I feel like a nu-male, hate taking supplements, I feel like a bitch and a zombie at the same time.

What the fuck can I do? I want to feel like a man again.
>>
>>41577400
What the fuck is the deal with this creature here?
Vegan fucking trap as trip, wow
>>
>>41577810
Just ignore it. Eventually it will go away once the attention that it feeds off of is no longer present.
>>
>>41576394
There's a reason we have free will.

You dun' FUCKED it up!
>>
>>41575948
Lift in the morning faggot
You'll feel so much better waking up at 4am and going to bed at 9
>>
>>41577752
Nigga a week has 7 days, not 8.
>>
>>41577978
It's still lifting 6 days out of 7
>>
File: 1367082174202.jpg (726KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1367082174202.jpg
726KB, 2048x1536px
>>41576252
fuck that bitch, drop her and that "friend"

/fit/ is always here for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 532x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 532x405px
>go on Facebook after a few months of deactivating my account
>all the qts from my graduating class are getting married to fat DYELS

Yea I get it having money and personality can also get you women but I'll be fucked if it doesn't trigger me
>>
>>41575948
I might an hero soon
>>
>>41575948
I might a hero soon
>>
>>41577993
Na if yo ass rest after day after sabbath yo ass goes around 8 times what should be seven
>>
>>41577426

t. Anxiety sufferer
>>
>>41575948
I've been enjoying it desu.
>>
>>41577070
Commie means NHS and renationalisation which are popular ideas.
>>
I wonder if there's any point in improving myself physically when there's no guarantee I'll ever recover from my mental disorder(s).
>>
>>41579688

>renationalisation
>popular

All I've seen is people complain. Means shits gonna be more expensive
>>
File: half man better than 1 woman.webm (873KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
half man better than 1 woman.webm
873KB, 500x500px
>>41575948
US postman here, suck it up limey. Gains won't make themselves.
>>
File: anxiety.jpg (247KB, 450x563px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.jpg
247KB, 450x563px
>>41577810
?

>>41577933
i didn't fuck anything up, it's just sometimes hard to do things in life. but it's not supposed to be easy, you know?

idk i'm doing pretty well still i guess. just gotta keep at it :P
>>
>>41579870
I hate this bitch's fucking face.

She actually looks MAD that he is able to lift himself up.

What a cunt.
>>
An attractive coworker shows some signs of interest despite me being married.

I don't have a wiping sweat off forehead jpg but you get the picture.
>>
>>41579718
you don't know what you're talkin' about bro
>>
>>41579718
I've crunched the numbers, had other people crunch the numbers, listened to other groups of people that independently crunched the numbers... what inevitably comes out is that privatisation eventually becomes as expensive as state owned businesses for the government/taxpayer (businesses despite often being given very favorable starting conditions and agreements, eventually demand subsidies too).

By eventually I mean it actually lowers back down to those levels, the act of privatization itself is quite expensive by almost any measure. It's all this sort of thing that causes further positives to be sought like "it allows more creativity" or "you can be what you want" type statements.

Renationalization has had a very very broad appeal for a very very long time among the working class in Britain. It hasn't been on the cards before because the EU does not allow renationalisation of infrastructure. I know Brits who think differently but they're mostly more than a little out of touch. Then when you consider the rise of shit like Uber and the closing of even more industry that only heightens the appeal. Your average Joe will see a multi million pound factory just sitting there that people used to work in, and just think it going to waste is stupid af. That's not to say that going even further wouldn't be controversial, a return of something like British Leyland would get a fair bit of chatter, but even that is a lot less controversial than a few years back.
>>
>>41577400
You would get fined for having your shirt off as a man?
>>
>>41577400
>anon image board
>ID, pics, just to get attention because people are attracted to traps on this degen board.
pls leave
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.