[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /fit/, I urged you to buy bitcoin and ethereum for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: adfasdf.jpg (38KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
adfasdf.jpg
38KB, 659x525px
So /fit/, I urged you to buy bitcoin and ethereum for the first time like a month ago and then again two weeks ago, why haven't you bought? Don't you like money?
>>
>>41574007
Too late for both of those
>>
>>41574007
Already bought a month ago and sold this Tuesday
>>
>>41574026
ouch, this defeatist attitude will get you nowhere in life. there even was a nice dip yesterday for you to get in

i guess you'll tell me it's too late again in a month
>>
>>41574007
I buy my drugs in person though, anon.
>>
>>41574043
this is good to hear, a lot of people still thinking of it as drug money, means there is a lot more room for growth.
>>
>>41574036
Make a new email and post it here. In a month if it does not crash I'll personally buy you one ETH. If does crash you will post a timestamped video of you eating a piece of paper with your words on it.
>>
>>41574067
here you go: [email protected]
>>
File: din.jpg (48KB, 713x760px) Image search: [Google]
din.jpg
48KB, 713x760px
bought 32 bitcoins like 6 years ago when they were like 2,5 dollars each so i could buy 5 grams of weed online but then chickened out. Then like a year ago when normies found out and the price skyrocketed to 1000usd and then crashed down to 200 dollars my dad convinced me to sell them before they, according to him, became worthless.
Mfw i wanted to keep them, mfw i sold 32 bitcoins for 6 grand, mfw i could literally buy a apartment now if i just didn't tell my dad and kept them.
>>
>>41574239
ouch
>>
>>41574036
Your attitude is probably the worst kind you could have in business. Being hopeful and optimistic NEVER works, it's about being removed from emotions and using logic that gets you that margin.

Enjoy losing all of your money in the stupid investments you made based on some half-assed research and emotionality.

Reported, get fucked.
>>
gambling is gambling
unless you want to buy bitcoin to support the currency, there is no sane reason to invest in it

also HOW IS THIS /fit/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.